Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

I give JJ credit for sticking with his coach despite pressure from the fans to make a change. I for one hope he names Garrett coach for life and signs Dak to a 10-year extension.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I give JJ credit for sticking with his coach despite pressure from the fans to make a change. I for one hope he names Garrett coach for life and signs Dak to a 10-year extension.

:mad:

You do realize you sound like a Libtard here don't you? :lol:

Broken clocks.

Wait. Dallas has lots of problems? I was assured in this very thread that they would win their division on their way to the SB!!!

Fired their O-line coach today. Lol.

Garrett prolly heard about it on Twitter - as he was standing in line for Peter Pan's Flight at Disneyland.

Philly got Golden Tate for a 3rd round pick today. Man, that Jerry Jones is the master negotiator!!!!! Unbelievable the Cowboys don't win it all every year!!

Philly got Golden Tate for a 3rd round pick today. Man, that Jerry Jones is the master negotiator!!!!! Unbelievable the Cowboys don't win it all every year!!

Eagles will also likely get a third back as a compensatory pick if they dont resign Tate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Golden-Tate-Eagles-trade-compensatory-pick-124014019/Amp/

• Sad 1

Philly gets a playmaking WR (who's never led the League in drops) for a 3rd............. Washington gets a 25-year old bona fide FS for a 4th.

Not only did Jerry give a way a 1st for Amari, but he got to keep Jason Garrett in the process........... We win right? :banana:

#fockmethisorganizationisajoke

While I love watching girls fans cry. They ain't so bad. They have a defense that keeps them in games, a top RB, a functional QB. Garrett is actually doing s decent job, save for that one blunder.

Jerry needs to step aside.

While I love watching girls fans cry. They ain't so bad. They have a defense that keeps them in games, a top RB, a functional QB. Garrett is actually doing s decent job, save for that one blunder.

You must only watch Monday a.m. highlights.

As one who's watched every snap, going back years and years - you're nuts.

My Cowboys got their a$$es kicked on both sides of the ball tonight. :wall:

Red..................TOAST!

Linehan............TOAST!

Sean Lee.........TOAST!

O-Line..............ghostly

Dak..................Stupid

ZEKE...............Slow

D-Line..............Slow / Uninspired

Linebackers.....Stupid

Seriously.....have they ever watched MM play before? We all know he's a threat to run EVERY play!

They can wrap up their Season early next Sunday in Philly..........morons!!! :mad:

Pitiful. That first round pick they gave away is looking like a top ten right now. Who's season is a bigger disaster, NYG or the pokes?

Nothing but great things to say about Amari Cooper tonight though. :thumbsup:

Nothing but great things to say about Amari Cooper tonight though. :thumbsup:

Great. You're 3-5.

Great. You're 3-5.

what's your point?

what's your point?

No playoffs and no first round pick. Thats how teams stay mediocre.

No playoffs and no first round pick. Thats how teams stay mediocre.

Isnt really about trading a 1st. It is doing it for a WR.

Amari is no where near as bad as the fantasy nerds want to act like he is. But really WR just isnt going to win games for you.

I feel they were doing this for Dak and to try and get a legit evaluation of him. But they could have went about it much cheaper than a 1st.

But really if we are talking reality Jones probably would have reached for a WR in round 1 anyway.

Isnt really about trading a 1st. It is doing it for a WR.

Amari is no where near as bad as the fantasy nerds want to act like he is. But really WR just isnt going to win games for you.

I feel they were doing this for Dak and to try and get a legit evaluation of him. But they could have went about it much cheaper than a 1st.

But really if we are talking reality Jones probably would have reached for a WR in round 1 anyway.

Except a draft pick is cheaper than a soon to be fifth year WR.

Amari Cooper Cupp for a 1st.

Solid work Jerrah

Anyone know if Dallas has released parade plans yet? :lol:

* Breaking News: Jason Garrett got outcoached AGAIN!

* Honest question: Are Linehan & Garrett not allowed in the film room? This offense clicks best when Dak is on the move - where were all the run/pass options? When Dak runs 5 or more times - we win.. And you wait until the 4th quarter, when you're 14 down, with 4 minutes left - before you take shots downfield - really??? :rolleyes:

* Is there anyone on the planet who doesn't know Red Doofus is going to run it, w/out play action, on 1st down? :nono:

* For love of Gawd, Dak is not Dan Fouts - stop trying to make him a pocket passer. The missed TD to a wide open Beasley was embarrassing.

* La'el Collins - how in da fuq do you get not 1, but TWO False Start penalties - at HOME?!?! :doh:

* Sean Lee out several weeks now with a hammy, NO, YOU DON'T SAY? :o

This team and franchise is a joke. Until fans stop filling that stadium and until fans stop buying merch - Jerry will not hear you.

• Like 1

Except a draft pick is cheaper than a soon to be fifth year WR.

And a vet maybe helps you evaluate Dak now instead of on 3 years when the WR maybe pans out.

Im not backing the trade. But really the Cowboys reach on a WR anyway. Money wont be an issue for them if they dont care to resign Dak. I feel they were scramblong to get real weapon for him so they could evaluate him. They knew what they had entering the season. Then they got desperate mid season.

And a vet maybe helps you evaluate Dak now instead of on 3 years when the WR maybe pans out.

The fact nobody with the last name Jones or Garrett has figured out (by now) that Dak is Tim Tebow 2.0 is part of the problem.

Did you need a veteran WR to know Dak is a backup at best? Yea, me neither.

• Haha 1

Problem is and was they should just realize Dak isnt a real franchise guy. He had rookie luck and has gotten no better since. They are delusional and should understand he at best will be a middling QB.

Now they have no chance of drafting one early. Watch one fall into their lap around 10th and the Raiders have the pick.

They will ride the Dak train a season too long.

The fact nobody with the last name Jones or Garrett has figured out (by now) that Dak is Tim Tebow 2.0 is part of the problem.

Did you need a veteran WR to know Dak is a backup at best? Yea, me neither.

Agree just wrote a post on this. It is their delusion that forced a trade for a WR. It isnt like Dak was a top 10 pick so not sure why they will hang so tight to him.

Agree just wrote a post on this. It is their delusion that forced a trade for a WR. It isnt like Dak was a top 10 pick so not sure why they will hang so tight to him.

Luckily we can just package our 1st Rd. pick and maneuver for a QB.

Oh wait. :wall:

The Fan here in Dallas just had Jerry on.

* Said they have a plan... Whew, that's good to know.

* Said there's not a personnel or coaching problem - we just need to play better.

* Said Dak is young and he is his QB - that he WILL EXTEND HIM! :o :wall: :rolleyes:

* Said there's not a personnel or coaching problem - we just need to play better.

* Said Dak is young and he is his QB - that he WILL EXTEND HIM! :o :wall: :rolleyes:

Big difference between a plan and a GOOD plan.

Plain and simple with the Cowboys, they never look fully prepared. Attacking weakness, keeping team's from playing to their strengths, etc.

That's coaching.

Plain and simple with the Cowboys, they never look fully prepared. Attacking weakness, keeping team's from playing to their strengths, etc.

That's coaching.

After having 90+ yards in the first half, Zeke only touched the ball 6 times in the second half, the Cowboys are beating themselves. Garrett is the worst HC in the game.

Its unfair to expect Garrett and Dak to perform while under the constant pressure of being replaced. I for one think Jerry should extend both for 10 years. Then those two can just go out and ball.

• Sad 1

Hey Jerry, how bout that marshmallow he threw off his back foot into double coverage into the end zone? peenie could have picked that one.

Hey Jerry. how bout that marshmallow he threw off his back foot into double coverage into the end zone? peenie could have picked that one.

I guess Dak thought he saw Dwight Clark streaking across the back of the end zone. :D

• Like 1

Realistically, where can they go from here?

No 1st round pick next year and no real chance to sign a decent FA QB. Who's even out there next year? Ryan? Bridgewater? Foles? I doubt Ryan would leave Atlanta, and hes' 33 or 34. No thanks on the others.

We're looking at another season or two of Dak before they could even put a viable franchise QB on the field.

This team is a dumpster fire.

No 1st round pick, way too much $$ tied up into an overrated line, Travis Fredrick looking at forced retirement, Tyron Smith's back just about out, Tank Lawrence's deal is up, David Irving's a head case, no TE in sight, a really bad QB who the owner loves and says he will extend, S. Lee is done, 2 half ass/terrible safeties, a clueless/senile/stubborn owner and the absolute worst HC in the League.

Outside of that, things are great. :doh:

Is it true Jerrah has reached out to Hue Jackson

No 1st round pick next year and no real chance to sign a decent FA QB. Who's even out there next year? Ryan? Bridgewater? Foles? I doubt Ryan would leave Atlanta, and hes' 33 or 34. No thanks on the others.

We're looking at another season or two of Dak before they could even put a viable franchise QB on the field.

Cowboys are going to have a different view. (roll with Dak next year...wait it out)

But the 2 things I would consider

If they want to compete now...next year go get Bridgewater and trade Dak. And also keep in mind drafting one without a first. Trade into the end of the 1st or top of the 2nd is still possible. And there may be some QBs there this year.

Hard for me to say as I don't understand the state of the team...how they view themselves. I guess they are strapped for now. Teams like the Bills I would always say go full rebuild.

Is it true Jerrah has reached out to Hue Jackson

Also heard Rich Kotite was seen in the lobby.