Sign in to follow this  
B_A_Baracus

Gurley for Melvin (standard scoring, looking to playoffs)

My team is:

Mahomes/Roethlisberger

Gordon/Kamara/Ingram/Cohen

Tyreek/Hilton/Boyd/B.Cooks/Ridley/Baldwin

Kittle/Reed

1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX/K/DEF, standard scoring, 10 team

My team is 5-1, and with 3 of the 4 weakest teams ahead my chances at top seed are very good. My initial offer of Kamara/Tyreek for Gurley/Golladay was countered with Melvin/Boyd for Gurley/Golladay, which is a very good offer. My only apprehension on this trade is the "what if" on the Rams still-perfect season and whether the Bears/Saints/??? can keep up enough to prevent the Rams from locking up the #1 seed before week 16. McVay rested starters week 17 with their WC seed locked, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that it could happen for a couple games this year. It's a risk I would take with the Kamara trade, but if it happened with Gordon gone I feel like it could break my chances at the title. Thoughts? TIA

Very nice team. I'm somewhat superstitious, so if I was in you're place I'd tell myself something like this.

"I'm 5-1 - It's not a fluke - My team is strong - I have a very easy schedule the next 4 weeks & could possibly be 9-1 after week 10

Why would I want to change anything ?

I would keep what you have

Like you said they could sit Gurley.

As a Gurley owner on two teams Ill be a looking in a few weeks myself.

Good points, thanks for talking me off the fence. I do feel like I should keep riding with the guys that got me here if I expect to continue doing well.

If I wanted anything more from my roster, it'd be switching Tyreek for someone a little more consistently great and less dependent on the blowup game (Thielen being the ideal this season.) And obv Kamara's last game has me rattled, but selling off with that kind of uncertainty isn't the best idea right now either. Thanks for the help, guys.

wow, im not sure, gurley is better than gordon and golladay is better than boyd, so it seems both players you are getting are better than what you give up. having said that, the previous posters bring up good points about your team already being good so why change. im not sure i could pass up that trade, but not sure it matters either.

(as a side note, nothing is more important that the info contained in weepaw's signature, that decision affects your eternity)