Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Official American Idol 2012 Thread

Ahhh, thats why I'm still around.

I predict that the bieber looking 17 y.o kid that can't sing really well makes the top 5.

Does this show ever end?....does it ever have a start?

Its like a Nascar season. Its always on. :thumbsdown:

Starts tonight....2 hour show. :banana:

Starts tonight....2 hour show. :banana:

Wife called home to make sure we are DVR'ing it. :banana:

I actually like the first few weeks when the really bad singers are going through. It's pretty much torture after that though.

I actually like the first few weeks when the really bad singers are going through. It's pretty much torture after that though.

I like the beginning as well, moreso than the middle. In neither case do I care if I miss a week though. I'm most interested from the top-10 on, when I've started forming opinions of the performers. :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Nah, it just seems that way due to all of the other suck ass spinoffs (Xfactor, Voice, etc.)

Not as many retards anymore. On the show, I mean...still about the same amount of retards here. :wave:

Wouldn't a thread asking who caught the gay be a little more direct?

Perhaps :wave:

Not as many retards anymore. On the show, I mean...still about the same amount of retards here. :wave:

Noticed the same thing. Commented to the wife that die hard viewers don't really dig the retards at the beginning. The casual viewers that tune in just for the train wrecks usually bail once they hit Hollywood anyway.

JLO looked hot last night in that midriff showing shirt she was wearing. I swear if she'd put her hands over her head she'd have been showing off her t!ts. MY GF thinks she's too old to dress like that but I disagree. Hot Hot Hot....

:wub:

Nah, it just seems that way due to all of the other suck ass spinoffs (Xfactor, Voice, etc.)

actually Xfactor is the only one of these worth watching IMO at least

why watch this show -- winner is not based on talent it is based on who the teenie boppers want to win -- if it was talent james wins last year and it isnt close. At least on Xfactor the best person won and the 2nd best came in 2nd

14 of top 24:

Creighton Fraker

Joshua Ledet

Reed Grimm

Heejun Han

Phil Phillips Jr.

Colton Dixon

Jen Hirsh

Haley Johnson

Elise Testone

Erika Van Pelt

Chelsea Sorrell

Baylie Brown

Jessica Sanchez

Brielle Von Hugel

:wave:

14 of top 24:

Creighton Fraker

Joshua Ledet

Reed Grimm

Heejun Han

Phil Phillips Jr.

Colton Dixon

Jen Hirsh

Haley Johnson

Elise Testone

Erika Van Pelt

Chelsea Sorrell

Baylie Brown

Jessica Sanchez

Brielle Von Hugel

:wave:

Jessica Sanchez is my early favorite. Called it last week after watching her group performance. Asian/Hispanic gal below..actually any of these 3 could win it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbjOCfFnedM

Glad that country ass with the deep voice got cut. I didn't want to see the American Idol redneck fans voting him through week after week like they did Scotty.

Also, Heejun sucks. I imagine the producers encouraged the judges to pass him through because he's sweet and he'll bring in the fans of Asian singers who aren't very good.

Also, Heejun sucks. I imagine the producers encouraged the judges to pass him through because he's sweet and he'll bring in the fans of Asian singers who aren't very good.

This comment makes Riceman sad. I just can't get over how his accent comes through sometimes while singing.

I don't watch it, but apparently one of them grew up where my wife went to high school (near where we live now). All the western Wisconsinites are rooting for him.

Glad that country ass with the deep voice got cut. I didn't want to see the American Idol redneck fans voting him through week after week like they did Scotty.

Heejune does suck. But this is a personality contest as much as it is a singing contest. And who doesn't love HeeJuneremy Lin?