Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Texas homeowner shoots and kills 3 invaders, injures 2 others

Sweet Jesus. Dude nailed 5 guys who were shooting back at him. And he didn't take a hit. Amazing.

Gotta wonder what was up though. What would 5 dudes be doing breaking in wearing ski masks and packing weapons? I doubt they were looking for some loose cash and maybe a Playstation.

Didn't look like an upscale neighborhood.

It's almost like that guy was waiting for them.

Gotta wonder what was up though. What would 5 dudes be doing breaking in wearing ski masks and packing weapons? I doubt they were looking for some loose cash and maybe a Playstation.

Didn't look like an upscale neighborhood.

It's almost like that guy was waiting for them.

I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have visited east houston, once, and that was by mistake.

It is best to avoid that part of town.

I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have visited east houston, once, and that was by mistake.

It is best to avoid that part of town.

For about a year I used to fly in weekly for work located in the downtown area. I thought it kind of a gross city. I stayed in a hotel outside of the city.

I wonder what happens to this guy. I guess it likely depends on what those assailants looked like

The cops will take this guy in , give him a thanks for getting rid of those unwanted assh0les, and then say, "What the hell are you into here?".

Might have been a Gran Turismo situation where some old dude pissed off local thugs and they thought they were going to exact payback.

For about a year I used to fly in weekly for work located in the downtown area. I thought it kind of a gross city. I stayed in a hotel outside of the city.

That is only downtown and east houston.

The west and north side of houston are pretty nice(for the most part).

The cops will take this guy in , give him a thanks for getting rid of those unwanted assh0les, and then say, "What the hell are you into here?".

Unless those cops have to pretend it is a hate crime or something......

I wonder what happens to this guy. I guess it likely depends on what those assailants looked like

Its Texas. There are tons of ranges that get used quite a bit. Im sure this guy used them a lot. And the laws down there will keep that guy from doing time. There were very gun friendly laws down there

Unless those cops have to pretend it is a hate crime or something......

My God, if he's white, I'll pray for him to survive the onslaught that could be coming his way.

Its Texas. There are tons of ranges that get used quite a bit. Im sure this guy used them a lot. And the laws down there will keep that guy from doing time. There were very gun friendly laws down there

Now that is an astute observation, all done without the use of the facts from the incident. You're amazing!

My God, if he's white, I'll pray for him to survive the onslaught that could be coming his way.

Bahahaha youre correct. Liberals would be throwing a fit if hes white 🤣🤣🤣

Bahahaha youre correct. Liberals would be throwing a fit if hes white 🤣🤣🤣

The left harbors so much hatred for others, it's amazing any of them can even focus long enough to walk to their fridge and tap their boxes of cheap white wine that helps them through their days.

If any of you had bothered to watch the news account of this, you would have seen a basketball hoop in the the street. It's obviously drug related.

If any of you had bothered to watch the news account of this, you would have seen a basketball hoop in the the street. It's obviously drug related.

Almost certainly a drug raid or similar situation based on where this occurred.

Most likely it’s a guy he knows or even a friend who set it up, trying to find his stash.

Turns out the dude had a fully loaded AK-47 at the ready. "Come on in fellas".

Most likely its a guy he knows or even a friend who set it up, trying to find his stash.

Too many dudes for that though. And too many wel placed shots.

Well I guess we now know of one dude in Texas who took advice from that movie clip. :lol:

Turns out the dude had a fully loaded AK-47 at the ready. "Come on in fellas".

killing is my business and business is good :bandana:

Seems to me, without having read the article, that both the man with the weapon and the invaders were involved in criminal activity.

Seems to me, without having read the article, that both the man with the weapon and the invaders were involved in criminal activity.

Also, there are three criminals who have been reformed.

Yes, but this will only be the thought until the demographics come out, then it gets painted with what ever ideology wants to leverage it.

Yes, but this will only be the thought until the demographics come out, then it gets painted with what ever ideology wants to leverage it.

My gut tells me the NRA won't be too interested in using this guy as a spokesperson....

Nice shootin' Tex. :thumbsup:

...and that this will likely be the only time anyone calls the guy Tex.

it just seems like a lot of people to come in to rob a home. Wait...I need to see the home, brb.

That was a shabby house. Why would 5 people need to rob such a shabby house? What riches are inside that 5 people need to break in? The only legal thing I could think of is that they were robbing the guy of his guns. Still, 5 people with an SUV? Perhaps they were looking to steal him.

Bear in mind that it's not beyond unreasonable to think that these morons got the wrong address. Happens all the time. of course, usually the morons getting the wrong address are the ones holding the warrant.

Bear in mind that it's not beyond unreasonable to think that these morons got the wrong address. Happens all the time. of course, usually the morons getting the wrong address are the ones holding the warrant.

Did you learn all about this when you worked at Enron?

God, you are so fng weird...

It's funny thatva guy who worked at Enron is constantly ragging on cops and knows so much about how they operate.

God, you are so fng weird...

Hold on.....did you work at Enron?