Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

Jordy - Rest of the Way

Up to now, Jordy has lived up and Julio can't find the endzone. FFToday rest of the way rankings have Julio as Tier 1 and Jordy as Tier 2.

With Rodgers out, does Jordy drop out of Tier 2 into Tier 3 or maybe even Tier 4?

The Julio owner in my League is thin at WR after some injuries and I'm considering packaging Jordy and Agholor. Julio has had his bye while the others have not.

Hundley looked comfortable finding Jordy.. Looking for opinions on how far Jordy drops rest of way.

Clearly Jordy's stock will take quite a hit. He was in the top tier with Rodgers in the line up as far as I'm concerned.

While it's certain that Jordy benefits a great deal from having one of the top 2-3 QBs throwing to him, let's not overlook his talent as a WR.

He will fall to the 2nd tier but he's still a better WR than most in the NFL.

If you have him on your team I believe you still have to start him each week.

Green Bay has a great offensive system built around the pass and that won't change.

They have had back up QBs do pretty well in the past when Rodgers was out.

• Like 1

Jordy is a great wr, runs great routes it's just gonna take time for him and hundly to get their timing down, that being said I'm not trading say freeman for jordy no which I almost did last week reason being it's not in jordy but if hunldy gets overwhelmed and starts throwing ints all the time well it's not jordys fault but I def think his value takes a hit into the wr2 area

• Like 1

I did like Hundley's ability to find Jordy on those sideline comeback timing routes.

My fear is the big hit Jordy and the rest of the gang will take on endzone looks.. this should drop off quite a bit..

Deeper zone and mid-range seam reads will also suffer.. effecting Jordy quite a bit.

Defenses will put added pressure on Hundley to make the quick throw.

Clearly gets knocked down a peg but before people panic I think there is some reason to be optimistic. Hundley has looked decent in his limited time and I wouldn't panic based on this game. The Vikings are a good defense playing at home, and he was taking his first meaningful NFL snaps, while not preparing as a starter. All of those factors will change. I don't see him dropping that far, because I think Hundley will be serviceable and WR is such a crapshoot week to week after the first handful of receivers that tiers don't matter.

It's very hard to say that Nelson will take a ff hit.

But how can he not.

You don't lose a QB like Rodgers and keep posting high wr1 numbers.

I would think he's going to post me like a high wr2 with the back up QB.

If you can trade him high I would do so.

1 rec 13 yds

What the hell to do now? When Rogers went down, I figured - he's still "Jordy Nelson".?.

Apparently, he's just an old white WR with a bad QB. Benching my HEALTHY #1 pick will be difficult.

Yea I have D. Adams as my number two lost OBJ as my number one. No pun intended but I guess that’s the breaks of the game.

Try to pick up super high upside WR. Corey Davis or Doctson.

Looks like the GB air game is toasted, unless they changed their game plan drastically. It's going to be ground and play action.