Montgomery

Ingram

McKinnon

Peterson

Aaron Jones

CJ Anderson

Darkwa

Dion Lewis

Kind of a weird list...but I see all these guys as RB3's with some possible upside the ROS...how do you rank them? Standard league.

I think you have a few tiers mixed here.

RB2/3

Ingram

McKinnon

Anderson

RB3/4

Peterson

Montgomery

Jones

RB4 upside

Darkwa

Collins

Lewis

Nice. I really like Darkwa as long as the Giants keep playing great defense. Looks like they'll focus running the ball on offense. Ingram moves up now that Peterson is gone which is nice. Hopefully the Saints don't get cute with Khiry Robinson if they sign him, although he'll probably just be used for depth purposes.

Nice. I really like Darkwa as long as the Giants keep playing great defense. Looks like they'll focus running the ball on offense. Ingram moves up now that Peterson is gone which is nice. Hopefully the Saints don't get cute with Khiry Robinson if they sign him, although he'll probably just be used for depth purposes.

Despite last night, I still struggle trusting any player wearing a Giants uniform. I can see him changing my mind, but I'm not there yet. I think Kamara and Ingram are both safe now. Payton stated before Peterson left that he wanted to boil it down to two backs. The trade solidified what we already knew. Ingram will always be a bit touchdown dependent, but few RBs aren't. One benefit with the Saints RBs is that they are both fairly game flow independent. Ingram may be the better runner and Kamara the better receiver, yet both are adequate doing both.

I think you guys play in some pretty small leagues to consider some of these guys RB3s.

2s

Ingram

McKinnon (till he gets hurt)

CJ Anderson

3s

Peterson (I need to see it again before he gets a 2)

Montgomery (Jones and Rodgers muddy this)

4s

A Jones (Monty and Rodgers muddy this)

A Collins (lead in RBBC on a bad team)

Darkwa (one of several RBs on a bad team)

D Lewis (afterthought RB on a team with many RBs)

• Like 1

I think you guys play in some pretty small leagues to consider some of these guys RB3s.

2s

Ingram

CJ Anderson

3s

4s

:thumbsup:

2s

Ingram

CJ Anderson

3s

4s

In keeper and dynasty, RBs and their role on fantasy teams get murky. Hence the /. In a 12 team keeper league I have, Bell, Hunt and Howard. None of the guys would even be my RB3.

2s

Ingram

CJ Anderson

3s

4s

12 teamer, but Ingrams was only average 6 points a game before AP trade. That's what I had in mind when considering him an RB3. Same with McKinnon. But yea, his last 2 games make him RB2 and if he somehow keeps it up....dare I call him an RB1. Some people are freaking out about CJ's 14 points in his last 3 games....but yea I probably shouldn't have included him.

Despite last night, I still struggle trusting any player wearing a Giants uniform. I can see him changing my mind, but I'm not there yet. I think Kamara and Ingram are both safe now. Payton stated before Peterson left that he wanted to boil it down to two backs. The trade solidified what we already knew. Ingram will always be a bit touchdown dependent, but few RBs aren't. One benefit with the Saints RBs is that they are both fairly game flow independent. Ingram may be the better runner and Kamara the better receiver, yet both are adequate doing both.

I agree about Darkwa. I know that he'll be everyone's waiver wire darling this week but I think last night was a fluke. I can see him going back to something like 13 carries for 35 yards against Seattle.

I agree about Darkwa. I know that he'll be everyone's waiver wire darling this week but I think last night was a fluke. I can see him going back to something like 13 carries for 35 yards against Seattle.

Hopefully not since their run defense sucks. Then they get some favorable match ups like the 49ers and Rams though. But then Perkins could get involved again which would kill Darkwa's value.

Then they get some favorable match ups like the 49ers and Rams though.

I was looking at that this morning and but for KC in wk11 they do have a favorable schedule.....until they come up against PHI and ARI in the money weeks #15 and #16. Darn.

Here's how I would rank that list:

Ingram (highest ceiling, runs, catches passes, great offense)

McKinnon (electric runner/pass catcher, durability is concern and Murray gaining traction, esp near GL)

Peterson (bell-cow, GL work, good until DJ comes back, if he comes back, but very bad offensive line)

CJ Anderson (I think Charles and Booker will eat in as season goes forward)

Monty/A.Jones (Packers will lean on run and check-downs; one of these guys will emerge)

Darkwa (great week last week, but who knows going forward)

Collins (needs to show it across multiple weeks)

D.Lewis (never trust Pats RBs, and Burkhead will be back soon. Too muddy)

CJ is a waste - he was good in their wins, but gets ignored and Charles getting more reps, and now Booker is getting reps - that only means CJ probably becomes droppable SOON!!! He was good in their wins, but his one yard try for a TD shows he is not able to overpower or create space. I have him cost me two games. Yeah the line sucks also.

Why has the site always ranked him so HI??? Does he have a relative working here. I think AD is good as long as AZ gives him 25 carries. in MN he always needed 70% of his carries for no gain, but the other 30% was enough to get him some big yards.

AZ really would like to run the ball and keep Palmer from wearing down at the end of the year and I usually don't trust 32 yo rbs.

But I also wouldn't bet against AP

Where do you guys see Marlon Mack? Stash for playoffs with time only splitting with Gore now?

Orleans Darkwa tallied 35 yards on nine carries while absorbing three catches for 13 yards on three targets Sunday in the Giants’ Week 7 loss to the Seahawks.

My crystal ball mixed up the carries with the receiving yards but otherwise I was close. Now send me all of your money and I'll tell you exactly how many yards Kareem Hunt will get next week!

• Like 1

Orleans Darkwa tallied 35 yards on nine carries while absorbing three catches for 13 yards on three targets Sunday in the Giants’ Week 7 loss to the Seahawks.

My crystal ball mixed up the carries with the receiving yards but otherwise I was close. Now send me all of your money and I'll tell you exactly how many yards Kareem Hunt will get next week!

They should just stick with a back. Just suits that offense more. Gallman had more snaps than Darkwa, but Darkwa had more touches. I'm guessing Gallman went in when Giants were down a few cores.

Don’t five up on Darkwa. He averaged 4 yds a carry and caught 3. He didn’t do bad at all. The schedule gets much easier after the bye. Giants definitely want to run.

I think A. Jones has moved into the top 3 on this list.

Ingram

McKinnon

Jones

Jones maybe even 2nd ahead of McKinnon.

I agree....so what to do with montgomery now?? is he now droppable unless you own jones?

My league is crazy. People picking up backs and dropping them as soon as they don't produce or they see a better project. I've had L. Murray and Lewis but dropped them both. These small benches suck.

Someone dropped Mack and Kelley was dropped a few weeks ago. I want to take a chance on one of these guys but would have to drop Montgomery or McFadden. (I own Elliott)

Powell has been added and dropped along with every Seattle RB. Feels so hard to find a solid back these days. Ugh.

Collins or Darkwa ROS?

I don't know about the rest of the season but darkwa has the rams, niners, and chiefs in his next 3 matchups all exploitable on paper.

Feel like adding J. Stewart and Rob Kelley to this list...

Who'd you rather have the ROS between these two? I'm leaning toward Stewart, he's got the better schedule and I don't think McCaffrey takes away as many snaps as Thompson does.

Alex Collins

Montgomery

Ingram

McKinnon

Peterson

Aaron Jones

CJ Anderson

Darkwa

Dion Lewis

Kind of a weird list...but I see all these guys as RB3's with some possible upside the ROS...how do you rank them? Standard league.

Tier 1

Ingram - Potent offense plus a defined role. Looks to be 60/40 split with Kamara but that seems to be enough for both backs to be productive.

Tier 2

A. Jones - At worst I see a 50/50 split with Montgomery and if the Packers need to lean on the run more to Protect Hunley, then Jones will be even more involved.

D. Lewis - For the past two games he's garnered more snaps at RB and been more productive than any other patriots back. I think he's only going to lose touches to Gillislee when the run game requires a hammer and with the Pats D being pourous they haven't been in the mode much. In PPR he'll also add a few catches.

Tier 3

Honestly it's hard to pick a guys in this last group that stands out. If i had to pick one it would probably be Fat Rob as he's got no real competition for being a 2 down RB. Perrine just isn't good and Thompson can only take so many touches per game.

It's easier to list the things not to like about this last group...

Fat Rob - Defined Role, should have some good games when the matchups are good

C.J. Anderson - If Anderson doesn't get more productive, Booker could become a factor. The fact that teams realize Simien cannot beat them deep doesn't help them run the ball

Alex Collins - Very talented, but the ravens O-Line is mediocre and situation could get more murky if/when Woodhead returns. He's purely a part time 2 down back as has 2 targets for the entire year so his ability to have any type of good game depends on Baltimore not falling out of contention and being able to run consistently, which they haven't done this year.

Peterson - I could write a lot of the same things here as I did for Baltimore. Line play is average at best, Purely a 2 down back at this point in his career. However I think with Palmer out, the scenarios for good game scripts where they can pound peterson 20+ times a game are likely gone. And their Defense hasn't kept them in games as well as Baltimore's has.

Ty Montgomery - In a standard league I don't like him at all going forward. Rodgers made that offense more than people realize and I don't think Ty is a great runner. Couple that with his high injury potential and I'd rather take a look elsewhere. In PPR maybe he's higher, but it's hard to say what the dynamic is with him and Hundley

Darkwa - I guess the production could continue but despite the great game vs Denver, he was still out-snapped by Gallman last week and Perkins comes back into the mix this week as well. Couple that with a terrible line play and loss of their one player who stretches the field and I have a hard time believing in much upside.

J. Stewart - The touches are there, but the production is the worst of his career. If you're okay with 50-60 yards and no TD's then he's usable, but honestly I'd rather have Marlon Mack on my roster who at least has potential to put up 60+ and a TD.

I tried to put these in some type of order, but honestly none of them strike me as overly appealing.

Tier 3

Honestly it's hard to pick a guys in this last group that stands out. If i had to pick one it would probably be Fat Rob as he's got no real competition for being a 2 down RB. Perrine just isn't good and Thompson can only take so many touches per game.

Good call :lol:

This is not how it works... Every single FF players ranked David Johnson as #1, you can't just turn around and be like, ha ha.

That whole list is upside down now. Lewis, Darkwa, Collin all performing beyond expectation.

Ingram is a RB1.

I think many of you are sleeping on Lewis. He is rounded back into the form of the RB1 that he was back in 2015. Mike G is on the bench and now that he is getting passing game work he is eating into White's roll. The guy is a difference maker and the TD reception this week was vintage Lewis. Plus the schedule is just juicy coming up. I think he is a solid RB2 going forward.

I'm not sure if you're mocking the Perrine statement based on his 1 good game out of 4 or congratulating me for the Chris Thompson injury prediction? If it's the former, I still don't think Perrine is all that good.

Yeah that cut that Lewis made too get into the endzone was amazing.