Sign in to follow this  
NAn

So who's this Le'Veon Bell?

Bell's gamble looks pretty dumb about right now. Wonder if he fires his agent tonight, or waits a few days.

I love this!

I have bell in a couple leagues, but I have corner too, so I hope he gets screwed!!

Let's keep at least a little perspective. They were playing the Browns. Good play for this week.

They have a good D line and overall decent D. I am excite

With Bell, they beat Cleveland. So its cost them half a game so far.

So Bell would've done much more than 190totyds/2tds AND kept Big Ben from throwing 3 picks?

Sign that man now Pitt!

• Like 3

So Bell would've done much more than 190totyds/2tds AND kept Big Ben from throwing 3 picks?

Sign that man now Pitt!

Bell would've made that 42 yd FG in OT as well.

• Like 1

With Bell, they beat Cleveland. So its cost them half a game so far.

They would have beat Cleveland if they started Bell at QB.

They would have beat Cleveland if they started Bell at QB.

That should be taken into account when he says he deserves to be paid as an Offensive Weapon as opposed to a running back.

Bell is gaining leverage. When Pitt starts losing to the tougher teams on the schedule, he will gain even more

Conner made Bell look like a system RB. Remember how well deangelo Williams did every time he started? I do.

Ben was the reason they lost. Very simple

• Like 2

Just like William Wallace, Le'Veon Bell can consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Bell was somewhere in the middle to bottom half of RB's who fumbled last year, iIRC. He might have lost the ball too--can't really say "Bell wouldn't have fumbled", so that's just right out. Connor's stats, can't ask for more than that from Bell. And Bell wouldn't have made Ben not throw those picks, as others have pointed out. No reason the team wouldn't have still lost with him.

• Like 1

Bell is gaining leverage. When Pitt starts losing to the tougher teams on the schedule, he will gain even more

He didn't gain one ounce of leverage. Conner played great.

In fact, it could easily be said that the source of the shenanigans resulting in bad results was BECAUSE the Bell situation screwed with their heads.

i was wrong in another thread where I suggested the absence of the vet Bell and the presence of a new OC might mean that some RBBC would creep into the PIT gameplan.

A staggering number of touches for Conner today....36.

Touches by Samuels, Ridley, Toussaint, etc, ......0

i was wrong in another thread where I suggested the absence of the vet Bell and the presence of a new OC might mean that some RBBC would creep into the PIT gameplan.

I suspect the coaches wanting to prove something the Bell might have played some role in that. But yeah, that's really striking.

Makes Bell look wise for not signing....as theyd have given him 36 touches in an effort to use him up

Makes Bell look wise for not signing....as theyd have given him 36 touches in an effort to use him up

If they gave Connor 36 touches, then giving Bell 36 touches wouldn't have been 'in an effort' to use him up. It would have just been the same thing they did for Connor. It's true that they don't give a crap about using him up. But 36 touches is 36 touches.

If they gave Connor 36 touches, then giving Bell 36 touches wouldn't have been 'in an effort' to use him up. It would have just been the same thing they did for Connor. It's true that they don't give a crap about using him up. But 36 touches is 36 touches.

Conner should consider holding out this coming off season.

Conner should consider holding out this coming off season.

He should just hold out now. Get it over with.

Every player who plays too nmuch should hold out

1987 = greatest year of pro football ever. I'd love to see a repeat of that. Not joking.

I think Bell is just tired of playing for a team who’s coaching staff doesn’t believe in making in game adjustments.

Most over rated coaching staff in football, counting college.