Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

The Steelers are a mess. Now Antonio Brown's turn.

He will be back to work soon and probably have his best game of the season on Monday.

Against those craptastic Bucs defensive backs, he'd better.

Not doubting, just curious. You have linkage?

The latest blurb has rosenhaus saying his issue was unrelated to the team or the tweet.

Not doubting, just curious. You have linkage?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/after-strange-trade-me-tweet-antonio-brown-reportedly-didnt-show-up-to-work-on-monday/

"Later on Monday, after this story had been out for a while, Brown's agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN.com's Adam Schefter that Brown's absence on Monday was personal, and did not have anything to do with a request for a trade out of Pittsburgh."

Who really knows what's going on but that's the spin that being applied to it.

Tomlin is a waste. Remove him and this mess goes away.

Amen Steeler brethren...Amen. Bring back the chin!

Again, theres no story here. He did not ask for a trade, that comment was taken out of context. They lost, tempers flare when you lose, hence the sideline antics. He didnt show up for a personal reason, hes not disgruntled. He will be back to work soon and probably have his best game of the season on Monday.

I agree there is no story with his text/tweets... the fact he no-showed to work on Monday though is a concern.

JuJu and his 18 targets. I think he knows his time is coming on losing the Alpha Dog status.

What a diva. Seriously does he even care his team is 0-1-1?

JuJu and his 18 targets. I think he knows his time is coming on losing the Alpha Dog status.

Stole JuJu in my dynasty draft 2 years ago. 10 pick 2nd rounf of a 14 teamer. IDP. No one wanted him seeing all the weapons already there.

But dont love when Ben retires. Which he shoulf after this year. Maybe Rudolph will be something. Didnt love him coming out though.