Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How can people be this dumb? Earf is flat

1st kyrie irving.

now the idiot shaq

The one argument that these dip shlts have that really bugs me, Photos can be doctored to make it look like the planet is round...

So in that case why should anyone ever trust a picture again? It's my opinion that Shaq is actually closer to 5'9, since photos and video can be doctored to make him look taller than he is. Morons.

trolling at its finest

The one argument that these dip shlts have that really bugs me, Photos can be doctored to make it look like the planet is round...

So in that case why should anyone ever trust a picture again? It's my opinion that Shaq is actually closer to 5'9, since photos and video can be doctored to make him look taller than he is. Morons..

You dummies...THIS Is the answer. Ask this guys friends..they know he's no fool. Probably the dumbest "proof" of a flat earth you will ever see. Please enjoy you are welcome for today's hilarity.

This is not surprising coming from an Obama backer.

And Baker Boy is right once again and proves the board Lefties have a huge problem with reading comprehension in the process.

However, indicating his party affiliation, ONeal endorsed Barack Obama in 2012, saying:

Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.

http://hollowverse.com/shaquille-oneal/

Right and the earth is flat too!

They are nuts. I knew a guy that was a flat earther. So just to screw with him all you have to do is pick a starting point and ask him why a flight leaving from that starting point on a round Earth would take hours longer than one on their flat earth.

He gave some bizarre reason of not flying over the North Pole or something.

And Baker Boy is right once again and proves the board Lefties have a huge problem with reading comprehension in the process.

However, indicating his party affiliation, ONeal endorsed Barack Obama in 2012, saying:

Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.

http://hollowverse.com/shaquille-oneal/

They were so happy and they thought they had you. Imagine they could read? Must be all those tears. Giraldi gets a lot of stuff wrong

They were so happy and they thought they had you. Imagine they could read? Must be all those tears. Giraldi gets a lot of stuff wrong

Came in here to see if there were any more amusing revelations. Nope, just you tugging off BB

Came in here to see if there were any more amusing revelations. Nope, just you tugging off BB

You mad at me about the steak? If you are looking to have a thing with me you're going to have to wait in line. I may have an opening, I've been saving Frank M's spot in case he comes back.

You mad at me about the steak? If you are looking to have a thing with me you're going to have to wait in line. I may have an opening, I've been saving Frank M's spot in case he comes back.

:lol: . No I don't care enough. I don't get the constant urge to prove you aren't a slowflake. It actually sounds like something a snowflake would do. You just spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing with people on a message board.

The steak thing, no why would I be mad? I was thoroughly amused that someone actually thought because I am ok with paying more in taxes to keep social programs around, that means I shouldn't be eating steak.

Or that because Chicago has good food that means I must claim 7 murders a day. The fact that multiple people believe those thoughts made any sense at all, yes that amuses me very much yesterday and I appreciate the laugh.

:lol: . No I don't care enough. I don't get the constant urge to prove you aren't a slowflake. It actually sounds like something a snowflake would do. You just spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing with people on a message board.

The steak thing, no why would I be mad? I was thoroughly amused that someone actually thought because I am ok with paying more in taxes to keep social programs around, that means I shouldn't be eating steak.

Or that because Chicago has good food that means I must claim 7 murders a day. The fact that multiple people believe those thoughts made any sense at all, yes that amuses me very much yesterday and I appreciate the laugh.

Younhave been affected by this latest food fight. I shall lay off now. Enjoy your dinner

Shaq has degrees from LSU and University of Phoenix so he's, you know, pretty smart.

Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.http://hollowverse.com/shaquille-oneal/

You're congratulating yourself for bringing up politics in an unrelated thread? What next, a celebration for only sharting your pants twice today?

What did I get wrong in this thread exactly?

What did I get wrong in this thread exactly?

BB said Shaq was an Obama backer. You put up a clip of Shaq saying something good about Trump. BB puts up a link showing Shaq supported Obama.

BB said Shaq was an Obama backer. You put up a clip of Shaq saying something good about Trump.

So no answer?

So no answer?

Well. Shaqs support for Obama would make BB right and your clip of Shaq irrelevant.

I don't get the flat earth thing. I mean, many people have circumnavigated the globe in one direction. Hell, I've done it. Seems pretty irrefutable to me.

Well. Shaqs support for Obama would make BB right and your clip of Shaq irrelevant.

Au contraire. It's actually relevant in a way...

See...

Baker insinuated that Shaq is a moron because he was an Obama backer.

I then showed a video clip not refuting that fact, but that the "Obama backer" supported Trump as well.

Hence, the Obama backer that was also a Trump supporter was a moron. Kinda...like you...who voted for Obama twice...

2x. Kerry before that. Who did you vote for? And can I get a the quote where I said I was alive long democrat? See, you people don't read all that hot. Being a registered Democrat in southern NY is what a lot of people are, even though they may not vote that way. Can you figure that out? I do remember voting for Bob Dole and many other republicans over the years in general elections.

Au contraire. It's actually relevant in a way...

See...

Baker insinuated that Shaq is a moron because he was an Obama backer.

I then showed a video clip not refuting that fact, but that the "Obama backer" supported Trump as well.

Hence, the Obama backer that was also a Trump supporter was a moron. Kinda...like you...who voted for Obama twice...

Nice try. He said he was an Obama backer. You attempted to refute that. The fact is and remains that Shaq was indeed an Obama backer and your attempt to refute that failed.

In the middle ages they would have burned these people

Nice try. He said he was an Obama backer. You attempted to refute that. The fact is and remains that Shaq was indeed an Obama backer and your attempt to refute that failed.

Did I just teach you a new word? How cute.

Now go write "refute" in your diary 50 more times and then clean that room up boy or else no dessert and no TV time for a week.

I don't get the flat earth thing. I mean, many people have circumnavigated the globe in one direction. Hell, I've done it. Seems pretty irrefutable to me.

But how did you keep from falling out of the plane when you were flying upside down for half the trip?