1st kyrie irving.

now the idiot shaq

#2 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

This is not surprising coming from an Obama backer.
God Bless America!

#3 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Shut up

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#4 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,613 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

The one argument that these dip shlts have that really bugs me, Photos can be doctored to make it look like the planet is round...

So in that case why should anyone ever trust a picture again? It's my opinion that Shaq is actually closer to 5'9, since photos and video can be doctored to make him look taller than he is. Morons.

#5 WhiteWonder

WhiteWonder

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,658 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

trolling at its finest

Stuck in the process.....

#6 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

Ummm

WPIAFP

#7 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

The one argument that these dip shlts have that really bugs me, Photos can be doctored to make it look like the planet is round...

So in that case why should anyone ever trust a picture again? It's my opinion that Shaq is actually closer to 5'9, since photos and video can be doctored to make him look taller than he is. Morons..

You dummies...THIS Is the answer.  Ask this guys friends..they know he's no fool.  Probably the dumbest "proof" of a flat earth you will ever see.  Please enjoy you are welcome for today's hilarity. 

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#8 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,098 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

The earth is flat.
Steeler's Fan

#9 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

Ummm

There goes Phurfart being wrong and racist again. Swing and a miss!

Sangre Por Sangre

#10 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,121 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

It's among the most annoying new trends. Flat earthers need to just stop it.

I can't think of anyone better to run the country than a reality TV, business mogul blowhard. Apparently, neither could the democrats.

#11 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:57 AM

And Baker Boy is right once again and proves the board Lefties have a huge problem with reading comprehension in the process.

However, indicating his party affiliation, ONeal endorsed Barack Obama in 2012, saying:
Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.
http://hollowverse.c...haquille-oneal/

Right and the earth is flat too!
God Bless America!

#12 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,277 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

In the same vein, I happened upon some site last night and read an argument denying that the Holocaust ever happened.  I don't even know how I got there.  Some link in a Breitbart comment most likely.

https://biblicismins...ry-lies-galore/

Some serious weirdness in this site so enter at your own risk.

#13 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,111 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

The earth is flat.

So is your head.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#14 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,485 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

They are nuts. I knew a guy that was a flat earther. So just to screw with him all you have to do is pick a starting point and ask him why a flight leaving from that starting point on a round Earth would take hours longer than one on their flat earth.
He gave some bizarre reason of not flying over the North Pole or something.
"Let me wobble back to me corner"--Connor Mcgregor

#15 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

And Baker Boy is right once again and proves the board Lefties have a huge problem with reading comprehension in the process.

However, indicating his party affiliation, ONeal endorsed Barack Obama in 2012, saying:
Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.
http://hollowverse.c...haquille-oneal/

They were so happy and they thought they had you. Imagine they could read? Must be all those tears. Giraldi gets a lot of stuff wrong

#16 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,613 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

They were so happy and they thought they had you. Imagine they could read? Must be all those tears. Giraldi gets a lot of stuff wrong

Came in here to see if there were any more amusing revelations. Nope, just you tugging off BB

#17 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:48 PM

Came in here to see if there were any more amusing revelations. Nope, just you tugging off BB

You mad at me about the steak? If you are looking to have a thing with me you're going to have to wait in line. I may have an opening, I've been saving Frank M's spot in case he comes back.

#18 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,613 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

You mad at me about the steak? If you are looking to have a thing with me you're going to have to wait in line. I may have an opening, I've been saving Frank M's spot in case he comes back.

:lol: . No I don't care enough. I don't get the constant urge to prove you aren't a slowflake. It actually sounds like something a snowflake would do. You just spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing with people on a message board.

The steak thing, no why would I be mad? I was thoroughly amused that someone actually thought because I am ok with paying more in taxes to keep social programs around, that means I shouldn't be eating steak.

Or that because Chicago has good food that means I must claim 7 murders a day. The fact that multiple people believe those thoughts made any sense at all, yes that amuses me very much yesterday and I appreciate the laugh.

#19 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

:lol: . No I don't care enough. I don't get the constant urge to prove you aren't a slowflake. It actually sounds like something a snowflake would do. You just spend a ridiculous amount of time arguing with people on a message board.

The steak thing, no why would I be mad? I was thoroughly amused that someone actually thought because I am ok with paying more in taxes to keep social programs around, that means I shouldn't be eating steak.

Or that because Chicago has good food that means I must claim 7 murders a day. The fact that multiple people believe those thoughts made any sense at all, yes that amuses me very much yesterday and I appreciate the laugh.

Younhave been affected by this latest food fight. I shall lay off now. Enjoy your dinner

#20 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,224 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

If the world was round it would just roll away.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#21 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,475 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Shaq has degrees from LSU and University of Phoenix so he's, you know, pretty smart.

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#22 rholio

rholio

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,964 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

Its a hard job You cant please everybody but I think hes doing a fabulous job. The world is in a little bit of turmoil right now the economys down but hes going to pick it back up and I think hes going to win this next election.http://hollowverse.c...haquille-oneal/

You're congratulating yourself for bringing up politics in an unrelated thread? What next, a celebration for only sharting your pants twice today?
Praying for Trump: Psalm 109:8

"Hell is other people." - Jean-Paul Sartre

#23 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

What did I get wrong in this thread exactly?

WPIAFP

#24 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

What did I get wrong in this thread exactly?

BB said Shaq was an Obama backer. You put up a clip of Shaq saying something good about Trump. BB puts up a link showing Shaq supported Obama.

#25 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

BB said Shaq was an Obama backer. You put up a clip of Shaq saying something good about Trump.

So no answer?

WPIAFP

#26 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

So no answer?

Well. Shaqs support for Obama would make BB right and your clip of Shaq irrelevant.

#27 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,549 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

I don't get the flat earth thing. I mean, many people have circumnavigated the globe in one direction. Hell, I've done it. Seems pretty irrefutable to me.

#28 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

Well. Shaqs support for Obama would make BB right and your clip of Shaq irrelevant.

Au contraire. It's actually relevant in a way... 

See...

Baker insinuated that Shaq is a moron because he was an Obama backer. 

I then showed a video clip not refuting that fact, but that the "Obama backer" supported Trump as well.

Hence, the Obama backer that was also a Trump supporter was a moron. Kinda...like you...who voted for Obama twice...

2x. Kerry before that. Who did you vote for? And can I get a the quote where I said I was alive long democrat? See, you people don't read all that hot. Being a registered Democrat in southern NY is what a lot of people are, even though they may not vote that way. Can you figure that out? I do remember voting for Bob Dole and many other republicans over the years in general elections.

WPIAFP

#29 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

Au contraire. It's actually relevant in a way... 

See...

Baker insinuated that Shaq is a moron because he was an Obama backer. 

I then showed a video clip not refuting that fact, but that the "Obama backer" supported Trump as well.

Hence, the Obama backer that was also a Trump supporter was a moron. Kinda...like you...who voted for Obama twice...

Nice try. He said he was an Obama backer. You attempted to refute that. The fact is and remains that Shaq was indeed an Obama backer and your attempt to refute that failed.

#30 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,388 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

In the middle ages they would have burned these people
Its still not a hummingbird.

#31 giraldi02

giraldi02

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,774 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

Nice try. He said he was an Obama backer. You attempted to refute that. The fact is and remains that Shaq was indeed an Obama backer and your attempt to refute that failed.

Did I just teach you a new word? How cute. 

Now go write "refute" in your diary 50 more times and then clean that room up boy or else no dessert and no TV time for a week.

WPIAFP

#32 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,641 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:06 PM

I don't get the flat earth thing. I mean, many people have circumnavigated the globe in one direction. Hell, I've done it. Seems pretty irrefutable to me.

But how did you keep from falling out of the plane when you were flying upside down for half the trip?

#33 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,224 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

It's more like a paper towel roll
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#34 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,728 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

The Earf is only flat if you're looking at it from the moon. 

http://www.fftodayfo...me#entry5882040

Flat Earf Society members are fuckin looney.

Now, lets jihad their forum   :ninja:

http://www.theflatea...oj724kr2oambi7

I like Frank M now