Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Let's talk about Emily Blunt

Was watching The Adjustment Bureau yesterday with her and Matt Damon (good flick by the way). I find her incredibly sexy, love her accent. 8/10 for me, bordering on a 9. Thoughts?

Meh.....she has a couple good looks in movies but it's hit or miss. Edge of Tomorrow looked good.....Sicario not so much.

Speaking of which, was Sicario a good movie? One of my buddies was telling me about it, saying that it's a can't-miss flick. Worth my time?

Speaking of which, was Sicario a good movie? One of my buddies was telling me about it, saying that it's a can't-miss flick. Worth my time?

Yes it is.

This thread is virtually useless without pics. :mad:

Meh.....she has a couple good looks in movies but it's hit or miss. Edge of Tomorrow looked good.....Sicario not so much.

Was going to post edge of tomorrow

• Like 1

I like her. She is kind of the go to now for the sexy yet approachable, tough yet sensetive female lead. She can be the victim or the spunky ass kicker.

Yep... there are times where she looks good but certainly not a 9 or 10.

Much lesser actress tho

while she may not be the most beautiful or "hottest" actress, i find her tremendously sexy

Was watching The Adjustment Bureau yesterday with her and Matt Damon (good flick by the way). I find her incredibly sexy, love her accent. 8/10 for me, bordering on a 9. Thoughts?

I do too, but yet another outspoken liberal actress, not even sure if she's a US Citizen.

I do too, but yet another outspoken liberal actress, not even sure if she's a US Citizen.

So dumb. Actors and actresses have just as much of a right to have an opinion as you or I.

They don't lose that right, because a bunch of sheeple listen to them, or a bunch of redneck blowhards cry about it.

She was great in Girl on a Train.

She was. Liked that a lot more than I expected. Couldn't make it thru Sicario.

So dumb. Actors and actresses have just as much of a right to have an opinion as you or I.

They don't lose that right, because a bunch of sheeple listen to them, or a bunch of redneck blowhards cry about it.

Of course they do, but because she's on YOUR side, she's much less attractive to me.

Of course they do, but because she's on YOUR side, she's much less attractive to me.

You got the chicks from Golden Girls and the corpse of Joan Rivers all to yourself though. No fair.

You got the chicks from Golden Girls and the corpse of Joan Rivers all to yourself though. No fair.

Lena Dunham and Rosie.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, dain11279 said:

Finally got around to seeing this, awesome movie. Benicio del Toro is focking cold-blooded in it :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Finally got around to seeing this, awesome movie. Benicio del Toro is focking cold-blooded in it :thumbsup:

Thanks for the bump. I need to track this one down as well.  Is it streaming somewhere?  Oh, and I love me some Emily Blunt.  :wub: