Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Miss Universe

I just saw Ashley Graham packed into an evening gown. Holy schit, she has a hideous shape. There's no way that she doesn't have diabetes.

I saw that, looks awful. Honestly looks like she has a suitcase in her dress :puke:

Also, this is in Thailand and its live? Its 8 in the morning there. That doesnt make sense :huh:

I just saw Ashley Graham packed into an evening gown. Holy schit, she has a hideous shape. There's no way that she doesn't have diabetes.

Yahoo loves to use her daily as a way to normalize fat.
  • Like 1

Shes one of those big thighs. Decent chunk everywhere, decent shaped human. Then you go down low and their legs just explode.

We all have. But we all know what those women were. Not 10s not 7s. 5s maybe. To insist this fatty is a supermodel is absurd.

Anyyyyyy guesses what race her husband is? Do I need to give you a guess? Only think she is missing is red/bleach blonde hair and she would be a Kool smokers dream woman.

Looks great. Shes a world famous model famous for her looks. Take away the fame she is still orders of magnitude out of your league.

you are out of your focking mind. You can get her for a smile and a beer at any bar in America. I'm 42 and not rich. Not 6 ft 5 and I am pulling significantly better assss than she ever could be on her best day.

She's the type of woman that proudly claims to love black men. Leaving out the fact no white dude would have her.

you are out of your focking mind. You can get her for a smile and a beer at any bar in America. I'm 42 and not rich. Not 6 ft 5 and I am pulling significantly better assss than she ever could be on her best day.

She's the type of woman that proudly claims to love black men. Leaving out the fact no white dude would have her.

No you cant.

No your not.

Plenty would.

• Like 1

No you cant.

No your not.

Plenty would.

again. Insane. She is the garden variety fatty. If you like those man Wisconsin is for you.

. I will go a step further. Not only do I bang hotter. I would venture to guess most guys here have banged are banging or are married to something that's hotter than this giant tub of lard. Good God man. Wtf is wrong with you. Have you been desensitized to this shitt already?

No you cant.

No your not.

Plenty would.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that there are decent looking to downright hot chicks out there banging geeks?

Granted, some here have questionable resumes but literally every chick Ive ever banged has looked better below the waist than her.

There was this one Spanish chick I worked with who was similar to Ashley. Beautiful face but a little thicker than I like. Maybe a size 10-12. But even she wasnt a cottage cheesey disaster in a swimsuit like Graham.

https://www.w24.co.za/Fashion/Trends/ashley-graham-celebrates-her-cellulite-in-new-campaign-and-we-are-so-here-for-it-20180528

######. I will go a step further. Not only do I bang hotter. I would venture to guess most guys here have banged are banging or are married to something that's hotter than this giant tub of lard. Good God man. Wtf is wrong with you. Have you been desensitized to this shitt already?

As usual, my opinion is the minority at the GC but the vast vast majority in the rest of the world.

Im arguing that an in demand supermodel famous for being good looking...is good looking. Lol ONLY at the GC man, only at the GC.

You bang nothing remotely close. Skinnier yes, better looking no.

As usual, my opinion is the minority at the GC but the vast vast majority in the rest of the world.

Im arguing that an in demand supermodel famous for being good looking...is good looking. Lol ONLY at the GC man, only at the GC.

You bang nothing remotely close. Skinnier yes, better looking no.

you are not only in the minority. You are wrong. But hey. Live in your strange world. The internet has certainly made it easier for those like you with fat fetishes.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that there are decent looking to downright hot chicks out there banging geeks]

Just the guys who like to brag about their high standards. Its painfully transparent. Dumpy 40 somethings are pulling better than models famous for their good looks lol. Like I said, only at the GC, no where else.

Not saying she isnt big or dumpy. But shes Eva Mendes wearing a fat suit. Shes gorgeous (an opinion shared by basically everyone outside the GC) but you def need to be into bigger body types to appreciate it. Thats fine to not be, dif strokes and all that.

She will carry on headlining Beauty articles in magazines and photo shoots and being in high demand. She wont cry over the disapproval here of dumpy 40 something degenerates who spend all day on a FF off topic board.

Just the guys who like to brag about their high standards. Its painfully transparent. Dumpy 40 somethings are pulling better than models famous for their good look lol. Like I said, only at the GC, no where else.

Famous for being pimped out by the fat loving liberal media who want men to accept this as beautiful. If your ok with it go for it. Most men have higher standards for beauty. Especially super models. I do not look at raging fat asses as pretty and I assure you the vast majority of the women I have banged put this so called super model to shame both in looks and weight. But by all means. Enjoy yourself looking at the porker

Famous for being pimped out by the fat loving liberal media who want men to accept this as beautiful. If your ok with it go for it. Most men have higher standards for beauty. Especially super models. I do not look at raging fat asses as pretty and I assure you the vast majority of the women I have banged put this so called super model to shame both in looks and weight. But by all means. Enjoy yourself looking at the porker.

I def prefer Eva Mendes.

I assure you the vast majority of the women I have banged put this so called super model to shame both in looks

Not even within 5 ballparks. Not in the same stratosphere.

and weight.

Yes, absolutely I’m positive you have. Granted.

Just the guys who like to brag about their high standards. Its painfully transparent. Dumpy 40 somethings are pulling better than models famous for their good looks lol. Like I said, only at the GC, no where else.

Not saying she isnt big or dumpy. But shes Eva Mendes wearing a fat suit. Shes gorgeous (an opinion shared by basically everyone outside the GC) but you def need to be into bigger body types to appreciate it. Thats fine to not be, dif strokes and all that.

She will carry on headlining Beauty articles in magazines and photo shoots and being in high demand. She wont cry over the disapproval here of dumpy 40 something degenerates who spend all day on a FF off topic board.

I just remembered that Spanish chicks name. It was Claudia. I also just rememered how big and squishy her t!ts were.

Damnit. The wifes asleep and the dog is laying between us. I might have to go the he John to toss one off.

Not even within 5 ballparks. Not in the same stratosphere.

Yes, absolutely Im positive you have. Granted.

if it makes you feel better to think so. the girl I made eat cuvm out of another girl's pvssy was hotter than your pedestal fatty.

The Peruvian was hotter.

Hell the super skinny chick was too.

Those are just recents.

I wonder about the type of women you are exposed to

You know when a chick is so fat when she bends over they get that ring of yellow chaffed skin around the puzzy and ass? Like a raw thanksgiving turkey or something.

You know when a chick is so fat when she bends over they get that ring of yellow chaffed skin around the puzzy and ass? Like a raw thanksgiving turkey or something.

were talking about Ashley Graham again right?

Holy Fock. I think my ex MIL had some like that. Its the main reason I hated swimming at their place.

Looks great. Shes a world famous model famous for her looks. Take away the fame she is still orders of magnitude out of your league.

You are very wrong there. ☺

And....tantastic loses another thread.

Dudes a total herdsman with his lack of taste on wimmen :wacko:

I just dont limit myself to A B or C, Ill take all 3.

If we were at a bar arguing about women it would be different. Im always arguing that women who get paid specifically because they are hot, are hot. Its like I dont need to argue, the literal entire rest of the world is on my side of the argument, the GC is on the opposing side.

But yes, I lost the thread and I will always lose these threads about women. I can accept that.

That's not true, but it's not because she's out of your league. It's because she thinks she's out of your league.

Im always arguing that women who get paid specifically because they are hot, are hot.

She is getting paid because her look is "different" than other models, not because she is hot.

Her face is beautiful, I'll admit, but her body is disgusting. Her fame is a direct result of current day PC culture.

The same people who say that we should accept Ashley Graham as beautiful are the same people who want society to share the burden of healthcare for these fatties.

kids a legit real life loser

She is getting paid because her look is "different" than other models, not because she is hot.

Her face is beautiful, I'll admit, but her body is disgusting. Her fame is a direct result of current day PC culture.

The same people who say that we should accept Ashley Graham as beautiful are the same people who want society to share the burden of healthcare for these fatties.

/thread. Although I prefer the term "crapper bustin fattie" to just "fattie". We should celebrate a healthy look as much as we celebrate hotness. I feel the same about the toothpicks that starve themselves for a certain look. Go eat a cheeseburger for cryin out loud.

She's one of those body positive porkers the fashion industry now uses to market clothes to all the crapper busting fatties out there.

She's one of those body positive porkers the fashion industry now uses to market clothes to all the crapper busting fatties out there.

Sad thing is if she ever gets skinny they are going to discard her like an empty Twix wrapper.

This :thumbsup:

She's a brick....house.

She's mighty mighty...just lettin it all hang out.

I just dont limit myself to A B or C, Ill take all 3.

If we were at a bar arguing about women it would be different. Im always arguing that women who get paid specifically because they are hot, are hot. Its like I dont need to argue, the literal entire rest of the world is on my side of the argument, the GC is on the opposing side.

But yes, I lost the thread and I will always lose these threads about women. I can accept that.

Years from now, if you stop posting here, you will be remembered as the guy who thought crapper bustin fatties were hot. I applaud you for it. As far as Ashley Graham goes, she is very pretty, probably always will be. She has, and I use this very loosely, held it together with her body type for this long, but it has gotten worse, and will only get worser. Someday this fattie is going to bust the crapper.

cack and balls FTW