Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Miss Universe

Funny, I don't EVER recall reading this much disgust over Anna Nicole Smith's fat drugged ass.

She was legit disgusting when she got big. And there was plenty of discussion about it.

I just looked it up: 59 and over 200 lbs. yowza thats huge. I will say shes got a beautiful face and carries that weight really well, all boobs and hips. She goes beyond thick and is just fat though.

I wonder if shes trying to fill a niche or just really likes to eat?

Thats what Im talking about. In her prime, she was incredible.

I would have eaten her fat cow ass simply out of respect for what she once was.

I just looked it up: 59 and over 200 lbs. yowza thats huge. I will say shes got a beautiful face and carries that weight really well, all boobs and hips. She goes beyond thick and is just fat though.

Lol

Hmmm. We both know that we like really different body types such that I'm sure we'd have made good wingmen for each other twenty years ago. I also think her face is beautiful and I can appreciate that so I was sure that she would be a good match for you. You've gone to bat for ones I'd thought less attractive before. That's why seeing that your assessment is similar to mine, and she's too big for you too, surprised me.

• Like 1

Thats what Im talking about. In her prime, she was incredible.

I would have eaten her fat cow ass simply out of respect for what she once was.

honestly forgot how absolutely knockout she was at one time

so just for Peenie, take a look at the Anna Nicole Pic I posted then take a look at the best picture I could find of Ashley Graham

its not even close, not even in the same universe, I truly don't think there is a single guy in the world who would take Graham over ANS prime

NSFW kinda

https://cdn-s3.si.com/images/SWIM163_TK3_0788-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

• Like 1

so just for Peenie, take a look at the Anna Nicole Pic I posted then take a look at the best picture I could find of Ashley Graham

its not even close, not even in the same universe

NSFW kinda

https://cdn-s3.si.com/images/SWIM163_TK3_0788-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

I zoomed in on her face and thought, wow, hot! Then I zoomed out and nearly vomited.

So... You have to go anal on one or the other.

Ashley Graham, or the spanish tranny.

Who do you pick?

Is not picking the biological female really an option?

Is not picking the biological female really an option?

that why my question added a little more depth

you don't know its a dude til after. Who do you pick before hand, I am not afraid to admit its a no-brainer

Why is Miss Universe always from Earth? What about Miss Uranus? :dunno:

Aparently, Miss Uranus is from Spain.

Bif girls need lovin too, I am more than happy to take care of them :dunno:

I figured it all out

There used to be a time when you walked by Lane Bryant and saw an Ashley Graham and thought hmm shes not bad looking for a big girl, now they go and force us to think that shes a regular supermodel it just messes things up for everyone, meanwhile, since Graham is now not the face of a Lane Bryant they are using even bigger girls there, like huge chicks, which they never did before.

Slippery Slope

https://d2z1w4aiblvrwu.cloudfront.net/ad/wuCn/lane-bryant-the-new-skinny-sale-song-by-lizzo-large-1.jpg

all those girls are way bigger and flabbier than Graham, who used to be about as big as they got

I figured it all out

There used to be a time when you walked by Lane Bryant and saw an Ashley Graham and thought hmm shes not bad looking for a big girl, now they go and force us to think that shes a regular supermodel it just messes things up for everyone, meanwhile, since Graham is now not the face of a Lane Bryant they are using even bigger girls there, like huge chicks, which they never did before.

Slippery Slope

https://d2z1w4aiblvrwu.cloudfront.net/ad/wuCn/lane-bryant-the-new-skinny-sale-song-by-lizzo-large-1.jpg

all those girls are way bigger and flabbier than Graham, who used to be about as big as they got

Countdown to tanatastic coming by and trying to convince us how hot they all are....

I dont understand the appeal of having the Cowboys offensive line as your models.

well then. You are a monster.

Well that just ruined it for me. :(

She is beautiful and her weigh wouldn’t have bothered me.

I'm feeling the opposite.

She's not my type but congrats on the two for going strong for 10+ years.

I'm feeling the opposite.

She's not my type but congrats on the two for going strong for 10+ years.

I followed a black guy once............just once.

I followed a black guy once............just once.

Bah, I didn't care who a chick was dating before me. I guess if they have mental issues from abuse trauma or some such thing or some disease but that has no bearing on color.

I would and did date across different races, why should I care if she did too?

I'm not interested in her, but she found a guy that put a ring on her and stuck with her for ten years, black or no, that's a quality guy. You're better following that black guy than a string of 15 white sh*tbags if you ask me.

Well that just ruined it for me. :(

She is beautiful and her weigh wouldn’t have bothered me.

odds of a white woman being that big and not taking the d from a brother at least once? Like lotto odds I would guess.

I dont understand the appeal of having the Cowboys offensive line as your models.

$$$$...they have normalized unhealthy fatties therefore expanding their customer base.

Potato-shaped chicks need to buy clothes too.

$$$$...they have normalized unhealthy fatties therefore expanding their customer base.

this is 100 percent fact.

Potato-shaped chicks need to buy clothes too.

Why do fat chicks bother with fashion and makeup?

It ain't helping, sisters. Save your money for some running sneakers.

Pun intended?

I think what you guys are finding gross you would have liked in the 1600's. I know I'd have been hideous then; like if I went to Mauritania now.

I think what you guys are finding gross you would have liked in the 1600's. I know I'd have been hideous then; like if I went to Mauritania now.

I use to wonder why in the baroque era, artists like Peter Paul Reubens painted disgusting porkers rather than hot chicks. Then, in art history class, I learned he WAS painting what was considered hot chicks. You had to have money to eat well enough to hit 300 pounds or whatever the fock those ogres weighed.