nospk

Who’s drinkin tonight?

Snowstorm out there today. Ive already had a glass of bourbon but trying to go light until a more appropriate hour :unsure:

I've been sick the last few days. Depending how I feel I may have a few during the Lakers game later tonight.

Just picked up some sweet and dry vermouth and bitters, so I can make martinis and manhattans. Will have some of one or both tonight. :cheers:

<-----this guy :banana:

also, greta topic@#!@#!@!# :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just picked up some sweet and dry vermouth and bitters, so I can make martinis and manhattans. Will have some of one or both tonight. :cheers:

Also got some of those fancy cherries for the manhattan; cripes at $22 that was the most expensive thing I bought. :lol:

Also also got some Cuervo Reposado; wife wanted to try some tequila drink with ginger beer, I didn't think she needed anejo to mix with stuff, but I'll occasionally sip a Reposado.

Also got some of those fancy cherries for the manhattan; cripes at $22 that was the most expensive thing I bought. :lol:

Also also got some Cuervo Reposado; wife wanted to try some tequila drink with ginger beer, I didn't think she needed anejo to mix with stuff, but I'll occasionally sip a Reposado.

Oooh look at you Mr Uptown. Ill probably just be drinking the Sam Adams winter classic variety case I bought for like $15

We started drinking.

My brother takes off tomorrow so today is the last day my whole family is in Denver.

Is water wet?

Actually going to dinner with two other couples. Italian. Me and one of the guys will most likely ending up at the bar doing shots. It's been known to happen

Should I wait for dinner to mix a drink, or get started right now?

:rolleyes:

For full disclosure, it is only 4:20 here, so I'm going to wait 40 minutes before getting my drink on. :cheers:

I've had a couple of glasses of Carolans Irish Cream Liqueur. It tastes like an alcoholic version of chocolate milk.

1 sounds good. More than 1 sounds disgusting. What kind of glass do you use?

In. :cheers:

Keystone Light :banana:

Rholio drink at 8:00 CST?

In. Went with the vodka martini, slightly dirty. We got some lemon-infused olives from our local olive mill, adds a nice flavor. :cheers:

1 sounds good. More than 1 sounds disgusting. What kind of glass do you use?

It's actually a Solo plastic cup, because I'm in my basement workshop. My wife has some of her friends over, so I'm down here watching the Northwestern game and hiding out.

I'm drinking bacardi and orange juice in an Earl Dibbles Jr Yeti cup. YEE YEE!!!! :cheers:

Bacardi and oj? Cant say I have ever heard of someone drinking that.

It's actually a Solo plastic cup, because I'm in my basement workshop. My wife has some of her friends over, so I'm down here watching the Northwestern game and hiding out.

See they just pulled it out. Looking forward to the game tonight. :cheers:

Bacardi and oj? Cant say I have ever heard of someone drinking that.

Do you wear t shirts with the sleeves cut off?

I'm drinking bacardi and orange juice in an Earl Dibbles Jr Yeti cup. YEE YEE!!!! :cheers:

I don't really wanna diss nobody, you might think I had a little too much Bacardi. :banana:

Do you wear t shirts with the sleeves cut off?

Only when I need to put my wife in her place.

Vodka oj, yes. Bacardi oj, no.

Vodka Bacardi? :dunno:

That's the correct answer. Ran out of vodka one night and threw the bacardi in. I liked it better :dunno:

That's the correct answer. Ran out of vodka one night and threw the bacardi in. I liked it better :dunno:

Huh. Worth a shot. Rum is my drink of choice.

Getting fawning drunk now. It's 7:45. Watching the Bird Cage. Started at noon. :cheers:

Getting fawning drunk now. It's 7:45. Watching the Bird Cage. Started at noon. :cheers:

Dude, I think it's playing on a loop.