Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

G-Men: P-L-E-A-S-E don't pull a "Browns"-type move ..

He was almost NEVER "above average to good". He was ALWAYS mediocre.

IF he gets into the H.O.F., it's purely because he played in NY.

So you contend that players from NY are over represented in the HOF?

I would have voted for the cheerleaders over Namath.

You should try and be a dik more often, you bring more to the table.

I forgive you based on your current conditions.

Also do you watch golf?

Actually, he's right. Nameth in the HOF is a joke unless the HOF is meant as an NFL museum. In that case, then Abe Gibron and Steve Fuller should be in.

Dan Fouts had the best receivers that I can think of ever in football. John Jefferson, Charlie joiner, Kellen Winslow. he broke Joe Namaths single season passing yards who had Don Maynard, which I have heard of, and others I have not. No way of watching football on Sunday to evaluate Namath fairly, but wow somebody make an argument to dispute Fouts WRS being the best.

Actually, he's right. Nameth in the HOF is a joke unless the HOF is meant as an NFL museum. In that case, then Abe Gibron and Steve Fuller should be in.

Was more about him saying Cowboy cheerleaders belong in the hall over Namath. He was attempting to be a dik instead of the natural one he is, and had a point. Sun shines on a biggots azz every once in awhile.

Dan Fouts had the best receivers that I can think of ever in football. John Jefferson, Charlie joiner, Kellen Winslow. he broke Joe Namaths single season passing yards who had Don Maynard, which I have heard of, and others I have not. No way of watching football on Sunday to evaluate Namath fairly, but wow somebody make an argument to dispute Fouts WRS being the best.

Wasnt Winslow a te?

I would take J Rice and J Taylor.

Was more about him saying Cowboy cheerleaders belong in the hall over Namath. He was attempting to be a dik instead of the natural one he is, and had a point. Sun shines on a biggots azz every once in awhile.

No that was a real vote for the cheerleaders over Namath.

You seem very sensitive about post.

Sorry about that, it must be neucase of your current condition.

But my vote was a real one.

Hey thanks always a pleasure chatting with you.

TEs are receivers, and anyone who has been here knows you tried hard to be a dik, so whats my condition? I know you pretend to be religious and around children, red flags are obvious to anyone who has been here by your own testimony.

TEs are receivers, and anyone who has been here knows you tried hard to be a dik, so whats my condition? I know you pretend to be religious and around children, red flags are obvious to anyone who has been here by your own testimony.

I would take C Carter and R Moss.

I just checked for you.

Winslow was listed as a te.

Thanks for the reply.

I would take Harrison and Wayne.

They both played wr.

I certainly think being borderline in NY will help you get in, yes.

If Eli Manning had played the exact same career in Arizona or San Diego or Jacksonville, he probably doesnt get in.

If he played the exact same career in one of those cities and his last name was anything other than manning, Im positive he doesnt.

I would take C Carter and R Moss.

I just checked for you.

Winslow was listed as a te.

Thanks for the reply.

When I stated about Fouts I said receivers, not WRs, good gawd do you know anything about football?

I certainly think being borderline in NY will help you get in, yes.

If Eli Manning had played the exact same career in Arizona or San Diego or Jacksonville, he probably doesnt get in.

If he played the exact same career in one of those cities and his last name was anything other than manning, Im positive he doesnt.

Didn't help Harry Carson that much. And Carl Banks, Mark Bavaro and Bart Oates can't get a whiff. Phil Simms won a Super Bowl and was 11-3 on a team that won another one. Not in. The facts don't support your assertion

Actually you said WRs being the best. Did you not say that?

Thanks.

No. I said that I think Eli would only get in because he's in NY. It would apply if he were in Dallas or LA, probably Pittsburgh as well. Meaning, teams that have a large fan base and/or rich history. Had Eli done all that he's done in Jacksonville, 90% of the people who are banging on the Eli drum now, would be laughing at the Jacksonville fans who would be calling for Eli in HOF as a Jaguar.

If Eli played for the Jags he wouldn’t have been able too Play and beat the Bradys twine in the super bowl.

So of course not.

But since that didnt happen and he did win two Super Bowls.

And he’s posted good numbers.

He will be voted in

Eli will get in based on the SBs. If he didnt have them then he isnt even in the discussion not even close to a discussion.

But SBs obviously should count. So I am fine with him getting in. Even though he was no better than slightly above average for his era.

Whitney Houston should be in the HOF over manning as her singing the anthem was more exciting than all the giants SBs put together. Hostetler who? She was the best part of superbowl 25 when the Giants beat the Bills 20-19. Another game where an offensive player got the MVP over the defense. At least Anderson got 100 yards rushing.

So Simms beating Elway in SB21 and Hostetler beating Jim Kelly in SB25 is exactly the reason you can't use the argument that since Manning beat Brady he should be in the HOF. That argument was thrown in here in this thread.

And Simms' MVP was earned. I think he was league MVP that year too wasn't he? Eli's MVP was default QB crap.

• Like 1

Whitney Houston should be in the HOF over manning as her singing the anthem was more exciting than all the giants SBs put together. Hostetler who? She was the best part of superbowl 25 when the Giants beat the Bills 20-19. Another game where an offensive player got the MVP over the defense. At least Anderson got 100 yards rushing.

So Simms beating Elway in SB21 and Hostetler beating Jim Kelly in SB25 is exactly the reason you can't use the argument that since Manning beat Brady he should be in the HOF. That argument was thrown in here in this thread.

And Simms' MVP was earned. I think he was league MVP that year too wasn't he? Eli's MVP was default QB crap.

But, but, but Janet flashed the world, I do like Whitney though.

But, but, but Janet flashed the world, I do like Whitney though.

When I see Manning play I think of Rosanne Barr's anthem in San Diego.

So you contend that the Giants Super Bowls were not exciting. They were losing every one of them at halftime and 3x in the fourth quarter in their victories.

So you contend that the Giants Super Bowls were not exciting. They were losing every one of them at halftime and 3x in the fourth quarter in their victories.

Yes. Because the entertainment value is not just about the last minute of the game. It includes the whole game.

Yes. Because the entertainment value is not just about the last minute of the game. It includes the whole game.

So back and forth, close games for the entire game aren't entertaining? And a huge underdog defeating an undefeated team with the Best coach and QB of all time is boring? What do you consider an exciting super bowl? And your obvious trolling is noticed, but I like you. You're stupid.

And your obvious trolling is noticed, but I like you. You're stupid.

Good one internet tough guy. Stop replying if you are just going to be a keyboard name caller. If you are currently doing this to your high school classmates, recent history says you may want to stop before something bad happens.

Ironic this tough-guy act coming from a 12th century french lyric poet wannabe.

I thought seafoams Eagles SB meltdown was sad.

And entertaining.

What? I don't care if the eagles win or not.

MDC (Milliins of Dead Cops) is so center focused on the eagles. Who cares? I spent years in philly. I had my fun. Used their classless women. Beat up on their punk wannabe "gangsters". So fun. It truly is a shlt town.

What? I don't care if the eagles win or not.

MDC (Milliins of Dead Cops) is so center focused on the eagles. Who cares? I spent years in philly. I had my fun. Used their classless women. Beat up on their punk wannabe "gangsters". So fun. It truly is a shlt town.

Funnyb thing is, Mr. Philly (MDC) grew up a Jets fan.

Funnyb thing is, Mr. Philly (MDC) grew up a Jets fan.

So? You are a french 12th c. wannabe poet. What's the difference?

So? You are a french 12th c. wannabe poet. What's the difference?

Lol

Are you afraid to spell it out?

FYYDAP

Its a moniker that only a few of the dregs of the site have deserved. It doesn't need to be spelled out, as those in the know understand.

For all your smarts you are bad for this forearm. Your posts w legit content are constantly countered by three posts with bs rancor that does not add to the site.

If you fought/insulted less/absolutely had to respond to any/every perceived slight and focused on ff related content I'd have no problem.

You've managed to pick fights with people who actually agreed with you in the last month. Your presence here is a net loss for fft.

Its a moniker that only a few of the dregs of the site have deserved.

How precious.

ABIDE!

Eli will get in based on the SBs. If he didnt have them then he isnt even in the discussion not even close to a discussion.

Yeah, it's sad a guy may get in only because he was on a team that one a couple SBs. But oh well, football is just entertainment anyway. The HOF is simply them praising themselves. If they want an average QB in there, so be it.

Lynn Swann come too mind.

His best season was 1978 and he ranked 7th in rec and yards.

His best season,

Talk about making the HOF because of what accomplishment his team achieved.

I think he’s the poster child.

Yes he did come up big in the big games. But Eli did beat the Bradys twice.

Yeah he will be voted in , and no one will care after it happens.

The HOF doesn't go too overboard. They do with guys like Bettis and Dungy, but it's not like they put Dilfer or Jim McMahon, Jim Plunkett in either. They stopped rewarding QB's for just Super Bowls after guys like Len Dawson and Greise. A QB has to do more now.