Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Jets defenders say they knew the Lions' plays

I like this part of it:

"We were calling out their plays as he was getting up to the line," Jets linebacker Darron Lee said of Stafford, via ESPN's Rich Cimini.

Lee had two interceptions, including a pick-six.

"We knew his signals," Lee said. "We knew everything."

Especially in game 1 of the year, and given the Lions have fired a coach in the past for this very reason, how does this happen?

Read that myself.

Found it interesting.

Great post, thanks.

I think the problem is that the Lions secret signal for run is to hold your two fingers pointing down and wiggle them back and forth, and their secret signal for a pass is to move your hand forward in kind of a choppy motion.

I think the problem is that the Lions secret signal for run is to hold your two fingers pointing down and wiggle them back and forth, and their secret signal for a pass is to move your hand forward in kind of a choppy motion.

Nice. :lol:

i literally saw stafford do a pass motion with his hands pre-snap on one play. I couldn't believe it.

i literally saw stafford do a pass motion with his hands pre-snap on one play. I couldn't believe it.

Did he then emphatically point at one of the receivers?