Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Hillary Running At The Mouth Again

And this is the woman that Sho drools over!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/04/hillary-clinton-claims-fox-news-is-always-trying-to-impeach-me.html

Democratic 2016 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton claimed Tuesday that Fox News is “trying to impeach me,” the latest gripe the former secretary of state has expressed about Fox’s coverage.

Clinton, who holds no political office, made the remarks in a speech to The Wing -- a women-only co-working space in New York City -- where, despite saying she was optimistic and had faith in diversity and young people, she painted a grim picture of the future of the U.S.

“I don’t think we’ve seen the bottom yet, I think it's very unfortunate to contemplate but more can happen that would put our rights at risk, our freedom at risk, our values, our fundamental views about what it means to be Americans,” she said. She also described America as being in "a very bad spot."

But when asked about the “Lock her up” chants that cropped up during the 2016 election in response to the scandal over her use of a private email when she served as secretary of state, she expressed annoyance at both President Trump and Fox News.

“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think ‘does he think I was elected?’" she said. ”I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

After losing the election in November 2016, Clinton has set up the political action organization Onward Together, released a 500-plus page campaign post-mortem and embarked on a lengthy speaking tour to promote the tome.

The Justice Department’s inspector general has also been investigating the FBI’s conduct during the 2016 election, including its probe into her email use. Republicans on the HIll have also launched a similar investigation.

Tuesday was not the first time Clinton has expressed irritation at Fox’s coverage of her post-campaign travails.

In November she announced she was “resigning from the Fox News presidency.”

In her address on Tuesday, she told the audience that she admired “the staying power of the resistance” and said she was focused on the upcoming midterm elections.

“My goal is to take back the House and the Senate,” she said.

What is awesome about this is we all know it just kills her that she lost and each day it bugs the crap out of her. She is a vile and evil woman and doesn't care about anyone in this country other than herself.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, Joe Biden gets out of bed and goes to work every single day trying to help some of the best Minds in the country cure the cancer that killed his son.

Yeah Hillary, people hate you because you're a woman. Go yourself.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, Joe Biden gets out of bed and goes to work every single day trying to help some of the best Minds in the country cure the cancer that killed his son.

Yeah Hillary, people hate you because you're a woman. Go ###### yourself.

Yep.... They hate her because she is a total vile biotch.

• Like 1

if you see Bill at a TED talk or whatever he will chew your head off with facts figures and names of specific people who are impacted by the Charities that he's involved in. He knows all kinds of numbers about infection rates and people who've been treated people who are yet to be treated etcetera.

If by the same luck that allows you to see the Loch Ness Monster, you see Hillary anywhere near one of her Charities, she looks bored, diffident, and can't wait to get the out of there.

She was trashing on American Housewives before Bill even got elected. Now she's some sort of feminist icon? Again, go yourself.

really should move to London. Because she honest the Guy believes that the king makes her Queen.

I dont hate her cause shes a ######, I think thats what it takes to run the country as the first woman

what I hate is that the only thing her campaign was about was being a woman despite being one of the biggest anti-woman person ever

I mean if you think about it only the left got people who voted simply for the only reason being that she is a woman and its time, same with Obama. Policy had nothing to do with it

But I want to vote for a white male, and I am the bigot

I dont hate her cause shes a ######, I think thats what it takes to run the country as the first woman

what I hate is that the only thing her campaign was about was being a woman despite being one of the biggest anti-woman person ever

Agreed and that is one of the reasons she is a vile and evil biotch.

Of all the ass hole things she has said this one is pretty mild. It was a lot more offensive when she recently said (paraphrasing) nobody tells a man who lost the election to shut up. And her crap about winning the important parts of the country or whatever.

Of all the ass hole things she has said this one is pretty mild. It was a lot more offensive when she recently said (paraphrasing) nobody tells a man who lost the election to shut up. And her crap about winning the important parts of the country or whatever.

Sober up man.
  • Like 2

sure he does, he's a career politician he doesn't know what work is.

Plus he a molester, no wonder you like creepy joe

What is awesome about this is we all know it just kills her that she lost and each day it bugs the crap out of her. She is a vile and evil woman and doesn't care about anyone in this country other than herself.

The only woman more evil and vile than her is SloTard.

• Like 2

She's like one of those Japanese soldiers hiding in a cave who doesn't know the war ended.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, Joe Biden's other son (along with Kerry's kid) goes to China and lands 1.5 BILLION dollar deal for the family. :wave:

Meanwhile, Joe Biden's other son (along with Kerry's kid) goes to China and lands 1.5 BILLION dollar deal for the family. :wave:

Don't know the story. Are either of those guys in office? Sure not their parents?

Don't know the story. Are either of those guys in office? Sure not their parents?

Biden gave his son a ride on Air Force 2 when he went there to make the deal. Coincidentally, Biden was there to talk economic policy with the Chicoms. Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along. They were just talking about grandkids and golf.

Don't know the story.

I'm shocked your sources of news, late night comedians, didn't cover it.
  • Like 1

I'm shocked your sources of news, late night comedians, didn't cover it.

Just looked it up. First several sources are Hannity, Breitbart, Gorka, Infowars.

Yeah, it's a shock that the news aggregation sites didn't dip into those Rich Wells...

Just looked it up. First several sources are Hannity, Breitbart, Gorka, Infowars.

Yeah, it's a shock that the news aggregation sites didn't dip into those Rich Wells...

so your saying it didn't happen ? Because jimmy Kimmel hasn't given his take ?

I would shiat in her mouth if I could. She's a disgusting troglodyte. We are lucky we had Trump running. There would have been not much worse for US history than to have this all about me, pear shaped, self centered, hag as the 1st woman president.

It's sad now. Someone really needs to grab a hold of her and tell her it's time to actually spend some time with the grandkids.

It's sad now. Someone really needs to grab a hold of her and tell her it's time to actually spend some time with the grandkids.

The day she lost the election will go down as one of the single greatest moments in American history. So epic. We really dodged a bullet not electing her.

But the left wants to keep trotting her out for some reason.

The grandkids are the ones that suggested she go on tour.

• Like 1

The day she lost the election will go down as one of the single greatest moments in American history. So epic. We really dodged a bullet not electing her.

But the left wants to keep trotting her out for some reason.

I don't think even they want her out there. She brings nothing to the table. As a matter of fact, the more you hear her the better Trump looks

Neither one of them can get over the election. Hillary is still bitter and Donald is still insecure. So glad I didnt vote for either of these two POS.

She would gain whole lot more respect if she voluntarily came right out and without reservation said that's it gals, I'm out of the running for good. Hopefully I broke through a few barriers for you, but it's time for the Next Generation.

She is in every sense of the word doing more harm than good.

From purely practical standpoint, give him a cost involved in running for president and what it sucks out of national parties and local coffers, I think there should be a two-run limit. If you ran twice and didn't win? You can't ever run again.

Did he do any of that before his son had cancer? Prolly not.

Also, not a poke at Joe. I have a lot more respect for him than most politicians.

Joe Biden is s pedo. Sick that you idolize him.

How does one hide kickbacks and corrupt monies for political favors? Have monies flow to children and/or spouses.

Should indicate to you that you're ignorant if you're only following CNN, MSNBC, etc...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507429/Bidens-son-Hunter-deal-Bank-China-fathers-trip.html
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/378629-breitbart-editor-biden-and-kerrys-sons-inked-deal-with-chinese

What else aren't you aware of because you're solely reliant on MSM?

I predicted in 2014 that Joe Biden would be the next president. I wouldn't have voted for him, but it seemed the most plausible scenario. If he'd run, I'd probably been right.

Over the past 75 years (since television) every presidential election has been won by the more "charismatic" candidate - give a good speech and look good doing it, regardless of content. Biden has more charisma in his pinky than Trump and Hillary combined.

It's funny, Trump's only chance of winning was running against Hillary. And Hillary's only chance of winning was running against Trump. They were made for each other.

Hillary would have beaten any one of the other Republican candidates.

True. Todays voters love celebrities. Thats why The Rock or John Cena would win a presidential campaign in a blowout. Just wait til LeBron retires from the NBA and decided to be POTUS.

True. Todays voters love celebrities. Thats why The Rock or John Cena would win a presidential campaign in a blowout. Just wait til LeBron retires from the NBA and decided to be POTUS.

You must be high right now
  • Like 2

Im waiting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho to run for president.

I predicted in 2014 that Joe Biden would be the next president. I wouldn't have voted for him, but it seemed the most plausible scenario. If he'd run, I'd probably been right.

Over the past 75 years (since television) every presidential election has been won by the more "charismatic" candidate - give a good speech and look good doing it, regardless of content. Biden has more charisma in his pinky than Trump and Hillary combined.

It's funny, Trump's only chance of winning was running against Hillary. And Hillary's only chance of winning was running against Trump. They were made for each other.

You think Biden is charismatic? Weirdo.