Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

FFToday Geek Bracket

How the FOCK do I copy an existing bracket over to a new league? Yahoo isn't letting me and I'm not filling this thing out for a 4th time jfc

Is there an ID and PW?

i think you just click the link at the top of this thread

Done, thanks for setting it up. Hoping I prove that a stopped clock is right twice per day. :cheers:

was blocked from work got in now

Got MSU going final four? I was impressed by the OSU beating. Weakest of the 4 #1 seeds though...

Got MSU going final four? I was impressed by the OSU beating. Weakest of the 4 #1 seeds though...

That makes sense considering they were the only #1 seed not to lose their conference tourney..

:wacko:

Of course

That makes sense considering they were the only #1 seed not to lose their conference tourney..

Yes because a 3 day tourney at the end of the season is much more indicative of success that what they've done over the past three months.

Yes because a 3 day tourney at the end of the season is much more indicative of success that what they've done over the past three months.

Tell that to the NCAA committee and Washington.

Either way, MSU won a share of the regular season title and won the post season tournament in a pretty good conference. I dont think they are in Kentucky's class, they werent in NC's class back when the season started but they might be now, and i think they are certainly as good as syracuse. But if we are dissecting which #1 is better than the other, we might be splitting hairs.

I made sure to update how far I had Cuse going, since the news broke about Melo. Of course that just means they will make it to the final four now.

I just signed up. First and only bracket I'm doing this year, I haven't followed a second of college basketball this season, having said all that...

I look forward to winning this Geek pool.

:pointstosky:

Has anyone changed their bracket based on the fact that Syracuse's center won't be playing?

I guess what I'm really asking is: Should I change my bracket based on the fact that Syracuse's center won't be playing?

Has anyone changed their bracket based on the fact that Syracuse's center won't be playing?

I guess what I'm really asking is: Should I change my bracket based on the fact that Syracuse's center won't be playing?

All signs point to Cuse not being able to make the final four now without Melo.

He was their top rebounder...for a team that is one of the nation's worst rebounding teams.

He was also their big dude in the middle for their 2-3 defense...and any bball coach knows you need a big strong dude in the middle for a good 2-3.

The good news is the Cuse bench is rather deep. And Jim Beiheim knows what he is doing, so he will adjust.

65% chance of making it out the first weekend. Probably 20% chance of making it out of the 2nd weekend imo.

Anybody know anything about Montana?I'm in a 64 man ($100 each NCAA pool)and drew Montana.Game works on the closing Vegas line i.e.if Montana covers the spread (-9 Wisconsin as of now)or wins outright I would advance either by taking Wisconsin from the now owner or of course Montana advancing.

Thoughts on Montana? :dunno:

All signs point to Cuse not being able to make the final four now without Melo.

He was their top rebounder...for a team that is one of the nation's worst rebounding teams.

He was also their big dude in the middle for their 2-3 defense...and any bball coach knows you need a big strong dude in the middle for a good 2-3.

The good news is the Cuse bench is rather deep. And Jim Beiheim knows what he is doing, so he will adjust.

65% chance of making it out the first weekend. Probably 20% chance of making it out of the 2nd weekend imo.

I just looked at their draw and IMHO it's the weakest of the tourney, weaker than KY's even. I didn't have them in the Final 4 anyway. I think I'll stand pat :cheers:

They were going to lose to NC Asheville either way.

Anybody know anything about Montana?I'm in a 64 man ($100 each NCAA pool)and drew Montana.Game works on the closing Vegas line i.e.if Montana covers the spread (-9 Wisconsin as of now)or wins outright I would advance either by taking Wisconsin from the now owner or of course Montana advancing.

Thoughts on Montana? :dunno:

Montana is a very good team with an excellent chance of winning the game straight up. I'm betting on them with the points.

Edit: Wisconsin is decent but struggles to cover large spreads. Montana is a good defensive team that will play an ugly low scoring game with Wisky. Montana's 6 loses came to teams that either made the Field of 68 or some other post season tournament. They've lost once since December 10th.

Shared the Big 10 regular season title (consensus toughest conference) and won the tourney. I guess we could keep arguing but, that would be pretty pointless.

Syracuse took a big hit losing Melo, KY is very young and lost to my Hoosiers, and UNC has looked very average at times this year even while playing in a down ACC..

Where do you guys rank the 1st....sorry, the 2nd round :rolleyes: of the NCAA tournament out of all televised sporting events? SB is up there, but it's more of a party. Sunday at the Masters? Personally, the next two days are the best two days in all of sports.

Can't wait. :pointstosky:

Montana is a very good team with an excellent chance of winning the game straight up. I'm betting on them with the points.

Edit: Wisconsin is decent but struggles to cover large spreads. Montana is a good defensive team that will play an ugly low scoring game with Wisky. Montana's 6 loses came to teams that either made the Field of 68 or some other post season tournament. They've lost once since December 10th.

Thanks.

Heading to Vegas later tonight as well and I was already thinking the under (116 at last look)with Wisconsin playing and the ugly low scoring comment solidifies it for me.Good luck and enjoy the tourney.

I just did it. I do not watch college basketball at all and I usually suck at this.

Upset that Nova isn't in there. That's who I am usually pulling for. I guess I'll go Temple this year. :D

One of my two upsets blew it on day one! Damn you Montana! :thumbsdown:

Syracuse doesn't have Melo, but they have the refs. Three insanely bad calls that have cost UNC-Asheville 6 points.

Sorry, FOUR calls. Wow. And these aren't close either.

They were going to lose to NC Asheville either way.

Missed it by a whisker. Ref screw job.