Sign in to follow this  
edjr

MILO is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher!

http://deadline.com/2017/02/bill-maher-milo-yiannopoulos-real-time-1201912566/

Yiannopoulos, whose anti-feminist and anti-immigrant (among other anti provocations) are routinely denounced as hate speech, will be the top-of-show guest.
Maher announced a couple weeks ago that the show was attempting to book Yiannopoulos. During Maher’s subsequent appearance on CNN’s The Messy Truth with Van Jones, the HBO host conceded that he wasn’t overly familiar with Yiannopoulos’ writing. He’s no doubt about to get a crash course.

:first:

I don't have HBO but that might be worth a watch.

I hope it's in person and not video

• Like 1

I hope it's in person and not video

He was in person on the nerdy guy on Fox. I can't think of his name.

Never heard of him.

Thanks Posty

He should go full Jerry Springer and invite the Berkeley staffer who assaulted someone.

Or at least that retarded teacher that lost her focking mind.

Bill Maher Defends MILO Invitation: Boycotters ‘Reason Liberals Lose Elections’

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/16/bill-maher-defends-milo-invitation-people-like-scahill-reason-liberals-lose-elections/

Bill Maher has defended his decision to invite MILO onto his show, adding that the journalists who boycott the show, such as Jeremy Scahill, are the reason “liberals will continue to lose elections.”

In a statement, Maher said that “liberals will continue to lose elections as long as they follow the example of people like Mr. Scahill whose views veer into fantasy and away from bedrock liberal principles like equality of women, respect for minorities, separation of religion and state, and free speech.”
“If Mr. Yiannopoulos is indeed the monster Scahill claims — and he might be — nothing could serve the liberal cause better than having him exposed on Friday night,” he continued.
Scahill, who is an investigative journalist and founder of The Intercept, pulled out the show Wednesday night, saying that MILO is “many bridges too far,” and there is “no value in debating him.”
He also accused MILO of “inciting violence against immigrants, transgender people, and others.”

Way to go Bill. you aren't a true liberal, it's okay.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

I'm starting to find Maher more and more entertaining. Just watched religulous. Good stuff

Caught it on Netflix? I watched it for the first time 5-6 years ago. Funny as fock.

You should watch Richard Dawkins "The God Delusion"

I'm starting to find Maher more and more entertaining. Just watched religulous. Good stuff

I watched it when it first came out. At the time I thought what a bunch of whackos, we need to squash them. But now that I think about it, the Jesus ones are just idiots taking up their time with something that is esstially harmless. Better they direct that energy there, or they may find another outlet that could actually affect others.

MILO is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher!

:first:

Milo is gonna kick his whiny little ask! :lock:

I don't have HBO so someone please post it here asap! :thumbsup:

I don't have HBO so someone please post it here asap! :thumbsup:

Trump guys will claim Milo nailed it. Reality will likely be a far different thing. Like that last press conference.

Trump guys will claim Milo nailed it. Reality will likely be a far different thing. Like that last press conference.

You don't know Milo do you? He's fricking brilliant!

Holy ###### thanks for that laugh.

Wow, ok, so it's official.....we only agree on 1 thing. ( The Mick / Sofia Black D'Elia ) :wub:

Thanks Posty

I don't know who this is either. From the all caps, I assumed those were initials, but now I think it is a guy named Milo whateverthatlonglastnamewas. :dunno:

The spot was too short and they kept talking over each other. It should've been good but it was a fail.

Never seen this guy before. Didn't know what he looked like or that he was gay. After watching that all I could of is "Why the fock are people protesting this guy speaking?" Makes no sense, but that's Libs for you.

Never seen this guy before. Didn't know what he looked like or that he was gay. After watching that all I could of is "Why the fock are people protesting this guy speaking?" Makes no sense, but that's Libs for you.

Berkeley was because he was saying he would read a list of undocumented students and students with undocumented immigrant family members.

He is basically a shock jock type but with high enough standing at Breitbart to have his views heard by many that believe a lot of fake news themselves but insist everything else is fake.

This is not to defend any of the violent activity that has infiltrated such protests

Berkeley was because he was saying he would read a list of undocumented students and students with undocumented immigrant family members.

He is basically a shock jock type but with high enough standing at Breitbart to have his views heard by many that believe a lot of fake news themselves but insist everything else is fake.

This is not to defend any of the violent activity that has infiltrated such protests

He gets protested, and often times his speech canceled, at EVERY place he's invited to speak. This isn't about ONE event. It's sad that now the Republicans are the party of free speech and the libs are ok with squashing it.

He gets protested, and often times his speech canceled, at EVERY place he's invited to speak. This isn't about ONE event. It's sad that now the Republicans are the party of free speech and the libs are ok with squashing it.

Party of free speech?

Not with the leader of the party in the WH right guy now.

And where did I say I was ok squashing free speech?

Do you believe Milo or anyone has a guaranteed right to have a platform at college campuses to speak?

That's not a protection of the 1st amendment. The right is currently blasting those who would peacefully protest. Labeling protesters that weren't violent as part of the violence that had infiltrated from other places (as happened at Berkeley).

Party of free speech?

Do you believe Milo or anyone has a guaranteed right to have a platform at college campuses to speak?

That's not a protection of the 1st amendment. The right is currently blasting those who would peacefully protest. Labeling protesters that weren't violent as part of the violence that had infiltrated from other places (as happened at Berkeley).

If someone is invited to speak or wants to stand on a corner or on their soap box, YES they have a right to do so. The also have the right to speak without the threat of violence against them. I don't care what people like you believe violence is not okay no matter how much you disagree with them.

Party of free speech?

I believe that if a speaker is invited by a group from a school to speak they should be allowed to speak, and I don't care if that person is Hitler. Typically, you're speaking in a concert hall or classroom that has been reserved or rented out by the group. So, no one has to listen to him that doesn't want to. So yeah, clearly you're ok with squashing free speech.

If someone is invited to speak or wants to stand on a corner or on their soap box, YES they have a right to do so. The also have the right to speak without the threat of violence against them. I don't care what people like you believe violence is not okay no matter how much you disagree with them.

And the students that protested have the right to speak and let their opinion be heard as well.

I believe that if a speaker is invited by a group from a school to speak they should be allowed to speak, and I don't care if that person is Hitler. Typically, you're speaking in a concert hall or classroom that has been reserved or rented out by the group. So, no one has to listen to him that doesn't want to. So yeah, clearly you're ok with squashing free speech.

Clearly? By voicing opposition to the violence that shut him down I'm ok with squashing free speech?

That is an illogical conclusion you have come to.

And the students that protested have the right to speak and let their opinion be heard as well.

That's NOT what happened dummy!!! They set fires and attacked people. IT WAS A FOCKING RIOT!

Honestly you can't be this dumb.