Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Mike Pence protest NFL leaves game when he realizes it's Colts/49ers

Pence leaves Colts game after protest during anthem

Vice President Mike Pence left a football game between the Indianapolis Colts and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday after some players knelt during the National Anthem, saying he did not want to "dignify" the event.

"I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence wrote on Twitter.

President Donald Trump tweeted afterward that he asked Pence to leave the stadium.

"I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen," Trump tweeted.

The pool of journalists accompanying the vice president was not allowed into the stadium and was asked to stay in their vans. They were told by a staffer that "there may be an early departure from the game," but were not given any further details.

Some criticized Trump and Pence for the walkout, with Hawaii Democratic Sen. Brian Schatz tweeting, "Wait. This was orchestrated to make a point? That's not an inexpensive thing to do."

So how much did this little temper tantrum cost?

Im betting he was planning for a while to attend the game since its his home state and they were honoring Manning. The walkout was stupid and probably not Pences choice.

So he walked out DURING the anthem??? Why does the Trump WH hate our troops the flag and America? :mad: :cry:

Ah fantastic. It was bad enough when half-witted afroletes were pulling cheap meaningless visual stunts during the anthem, Now...

I honestly thought Pence had a bit more spine than that. At least just don't show up at all.

Damn sure everyone who's been saying 'I don't want politics in my football Will remember saying that.

On a related note, there's actually a charity that puts tickets in the hands of wounded veterans and their families - since they couldn't afford them usually on their own. Would have been a shiitload more meaningful gesture. I'm not sure who the F Trence/Prump thinks he's 'showing' with this little stunt.

So he walked out DURING the anthem??? Why does the Trump WH hate our troops the flag and America? :mad: :cry:

Where did you get this invention from?

Why the fock does this bother you idiots again? He didn't want to be a part of it so he left, why do you care? A lot of America agrees and they are changing the channel.

The left in this country is full on retarded. This is why you keep losing elections.

I'm thankful for that, keep it up.

• Like 2

Yeah, no shiit. I'd like to see him try that in Texor. Fock, even up here in MariRado, they won't even let you in the ballpark whilst the AmuricaFest is going.

Where did you get this invention from?

Well he left because they were protesting. So he either went to the stadium, heard there would be a protest and left. Or he stood there throughout the protest and then left, which would be pretty focking dumb.

Or he left DURING THE ANTHEM! :o :thumbsdown:

Damn sure everyone who's been saying 'I don't want politics in my football Will remember saying that.

Good point...this is where I was. I didnt want to turn on the TV and the protests be the focus and not the event. I personnally dont agree with the kneeling, but whatever, do your thing even if its misguided. But this walkout us some crybaby bullsh!t. Grow up dude, youre the POTUS.

Well he left because they were protesting. So he either went to the stadium, heard there would be a protest and left. Or he stood there throughout the protest and then left, which would be pretty focking dumb.

Or he left DURING THE ANTHEM! :o :thumbsdown:

Trump sent him there. Because Trump knew he'd be booed outta town.

Ya know, because all the TRUE Amurcans wouldn't be at an Amurca-hating event like this.

I bet the Dixie Chicks sung the Anthem. - While Draped in ISIS flags.

Good point...this is where I was. I didnt want to turn on the TV and the protests be the focus and not the event. I personnally dont agree with the kneeling, but whatever, do your thing even if its misguided. But this walkout us some crybaby bullsh!t. Grow up dude, youre the POTUS.

Uh......did Newbie assassinate Trump or something?

Wonder how much Trump's latest "Look at meeeeeee!!!" stunt cost taxpayers for Pence's security detail?

Wonder how much Trump's latest "Look at meeeeeee!!!" stunt cost taxpayers for Pence's security detail?

maybe he wanted to go there anyways, and it doesn't cost any more for him to leave, get a grip

Especially since apparently everybody in the WW has to take a frigging lear jet to the bafroom.

Now the left is worried about cost of security detail.

:lol: :lol:

You people are focking clowns, you do know this right?

Now the left is worried about cost of security detail.

:lol: :lol:

You people are focking clowns, you do know this right?

I am NOT focking clowns!

...They feel funny.

maybe he wanted to go there anyways, and it doesn't cost any more for him to leave, get a grip

Why would he want to be there? Didn't he hear that people would be KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM??? :o :thumbsdown:

It's almost like this was planned. :mellow:

Where do you get this nonsense? Did you even read the article?

Where do you get this nonsense? Did you even read the article?

No. Should I?

Why would he want to be there? Didn't he hear that people would be KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM??? :o :thumbsdown:

It's almost like this was planned. :mellow:

hes from Indiana, Peyton was honored before the game, its not that hard

hes from Indiana, Peyton was honored before the game, its not that hard

Penceflake apparently didn't know they were going to protest.

Sunday afternoon, rooned. :(

Penceflake apparently didn't know they were going to protest.

Sunday afternoon, rooned. :(

Just riling up their moron base again. It's an easy play

yep it worked, they hooked you guys in to cry about it

yep it worked, they hooked you guys in to cry about it

I frankly don't give a damn. Tired of the whole thing - have been since pretty much the start

I honestly empathize with Pence.

Yeah, he's got some SERIOUS Children of the Corn mentality going on, but:

Dude is clearly in "waiting to step in" mode.

I honestly don't believe there can be TWO people as ridiculously unqualified and insecure as Trump is.

So Pence has to walk this line of appearing to be steadfastly loyal to POTUS, while

also being able to step in and say "I'm not Trump" if he wants to have any chance to carrying 2020.

- And he has to do that not only for the voters, but really, more importantly, let Congress know that

he's willing to work with them - without undercutting Trump's tantrums.

And Oh, BTW - Dude ain't rich - And HE's had to retain white-shoe counsel bc of his association with

arguably the most tainted administration in history.

Dude could legitimately find himself out of work, his bank account drained on legal fees - and personna non-grata

in either Party. And, he ain't gonna command the kind of book and speaking fees others would.

I'm being 100 legit when I say I truly feel for the guy.

• Like 1

Triggered.

Especially since apparently everybody in the WW has to take a frigging lear jet to the bafroom.

Triggered.

And wall of words from wiffle...

Nobody reads that sh!t bro, nobody..

I am not surprised you'd have a hard time with any post longer than :lol:

Honest to God man, that surprises exactly nobody.

They say most Amuricans read at a 4th grade level.

I think that's being generous with the advent of texts & emojis.

It's okay man, nobody expects that much of your type.

I mean,if a party platform can't be expressed on a baseball cap... :o

I am not surprised you'd have a hard time with any post longer than :lol:

Honest to God man, that surprises exactly nobody.

They say most Amuricans read at a 4th grade level.

I think that's being generous with the advent of texts & emojis.

It's okay man, nobody expects that much of your type.

I mean,if a party platform can't be expressed on a baseball cap... :o

Triggered and obsessed, seriously dude, get focking help. Nobody reads your drivel, I'm actually embarrassed for you.

HTH

I frankly don't give a damn. Tired of the whole thing - have been since pretty much the start

Yes, that's quite obvious from your posts. :lol:

It's funny - It's Bush Jr all over again.

Some of these guys seemingly have their entire self-worth wrapped up in 'their guy'.

Most of us hear shiit about (whomever) and it's like - "Yeah, he/she's a knt", the cadre here?

I'M NOT LISTENING! YOU HATE HIM! YOU'RE SO MEAN! NOT AGAIN! WAAAAH!

We heard almost the exact things with Bushjr.

Gotta suck when your identify and self-worth is that wrapped up - and your guy keeps focking up in new and special ways.

Really kids, the over the top reactions each and every time - are pretty damn indicative.

• Like 1