Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Why goalies don't typically fight.

He looked like he wanted to help him at the end. That's when you finish him with a skate to the temple. :dunno:

Definition of typically

: in a typical manner <typically American>

: on a typical occasion : in typical circumstances <typically, members of our staff receive little…recognition — Brendan Gill>

He looked like he wanted to help him at the end. That's when you finish him with a skate to the temple. :dunno:

That is against the code. Beat the snot out of the guy when it is fair, but when a guy is down, you stop. They don't hate each other, they are just sticking up for their team.

That is against the code. Beat the snot out of the guy when it is fair, but when a guy is down, you stop. They don't hate each other, they are just sticking up for their team.

The possification of America (or Canada or whatever) continues. :thumbsdown:

Probably Canadian. Knocks his assss down with one punch the apologies

• Like 1

One goalie dropping another like a dirty pair of shorts doesn't really help me understand why goalies don't typically fight. :huh:

One goalie dropping another like a dirty pair of shorts doesn't really help me understand why goalies don't typically fight. :huh:

they don't know how. HTH

they don't know how. HTH

Half of the players don't know how. I was surprised at the stamina of some of those goalies to keep throwing down.

they don't know how. HTH

That one looked like he knew what he was doing.

That one looked like he knew what he was doing.

so did the guy that got 1, 2 knocked the fock out, right?

Please don't bring up Rick Dipetro Brent Johnson. Embarrassing- sh1t I just did. Don't google it.

Please don't bring up Rick Dipetro Brent Johnson. Embarrassing- sh1t I just did. Don't google it.

:doublethumbsup:

another example of why goalies don't (shouldn't fight)

1 punch, see ya

I think DiPietro was seriously hurt and that was a career ender (much to isle's fans delight)

Players fight because they check each other, collide at high speeds, trash talk, hit each other with sticks, etc., Why would 2 goalies be mad at each other? They can barely see each other at each end of the rink, let alone have contact with each other.

:doublethumbsup:

I think DiPietro was seriously hurt and that was a career ender (much to isle's fans delight)

he was out for awhile from this "fight". It certainly was the beginning of the end.

Patrick Roy getting his ass kicked a couple times during the heyday of the Wings/Avs rivalry was great. :dunno:

The goalie is a minor leaguer for the Minnesota Wild. He's an MMA fighter from Hungary.

Why don't teams hire morbidly obese dudes to be goalies? Plop a 600lb fatty in front of the cage so nothing can get past.