Sign in to follow this  
hdaddy

Who you got today?

Russell Wilson is such a b1tch. This isn't the time to play it safe and throw it out the back of the endzone :doh:

I think he just missed the throw and was going to Jimmy up high.

No he was hoping the ref would flag a ticky-tack hold by the defender but of course they aren't calling that in the playoffs

Eh I don't think so. If you are trying to get a call you throw it at the guy not fly it over everyone. I think he put it high for Graham but who knows.

Russell Wilson is such a b1tch. This isn't the time to play it safe and throw it out the back of the endzone :doh:

You calling Russell Wilson a is funny.

I didn't ask you, b1tch :bandana:

Ask what? You didn't ask anybody anything. Poosey

That's right, I didn't. :mellow:

You really this dumb? Or just feeling stopped for betting on Seattle?

I loved atl and thought sea was overrated yet did the ol stupid 10 pt tease to 16. Need pts any pts. Tie is obviously a loss.

So dumb. But i di t thunk seattle would get romped. Felt pretty good after that first drive.

Russ Wilson if you were evee worth a damn you little dork you would save ass by scoring pts here.

Damn...just an ass whipping.

Nice catch by Baldwin...but when down that much...quit running your mouth.

Atlanta earned that one. They have a good shot of going to the SB.

Damn...just an ass whipping.

Nice catch by Baldwin...but when down that much...quit running your mouth.

You and Worms should heed this advice

You have never had anyone down...

Same thing Pete Carroll kept telling his team about Atlanta.

Brady just flings it up and his recievers come down with it.

Are they pushing off or is it just me?

Are they pushing off or is it just me?

Maybe but not really. Just making good plays and finding the ball and the DBs have no clue where the ball is. The Hogan play he just found the ball with ease where even good receivers would have trouble locating the ball.

Texans defense looking real good. Patriots defense is doing a good job considering what they keep getting

Maybe but not really. Just making good plays and finding the ball and the DBs have no clue where the ball is. The Hogan play he just found the ball with ease where even good receivers would have trouble locating the ball.

Thought the first PI call on Bouye was in the same realm.

Thought the first PI call on Bouye was in the same realm.

Yeah I thought that was an iffy call.

Brady making some errors keeping Houston in this...if Fuller could catch this one would be real fun.

Man, Brady reverts right to whiny bich mode when things get rough

Houston is showing once again they're one good QB away from being a real contender.

Houston is showing once again they're one good QB away from being a real contender.

Yeah theyve surprised me a bit. I thought their D was good but being overrated a bit. And really theyve shown well.

And Os isnt good. But fot a while there early he was making throws and has had a lot of drops that were right there. Fuller and Fieds at least once I can remembee but there was more. Os isnt very good for a whole game. But tough spot. Would tyrod taylor be worth going after? Im not sure.

Yeah theyve surprised me a bit. I thought their D was good but being overrated a bit. And really theyve shown well.

And Os isnt good. But fot a while there early he was making throws and has had a lot of drops that were right there. Fuller and Fieds at least once I can remembee but there was more. Os isnt very good for a whole game. But tough spot. Would tyrod taylor be worth going after? Im not sure.

Really wouldn't wish it on any team, but someone like Cutler would fit there.

Really wouldn't wish it on any team, but someone like Cutler would fit there.

Yea I sort of guess in a way. I think Cutler is down right awful. But the one place that may be ok for him is Hou where they have perhaps the worst starting QB. I have always thought Cutler sucked so bad but one place he may be able to go for 2 years and not have to do much and still have some weapons is Hou. If he knows his roll and plays it they would be better off and sadly a contender. Their D ahould be as good and probably better next year. Fuller and Brax Miller were rooks. Lamar was new.

Brady just flings it up and his recievers come down with it.

I wonder if next year coaches are going to figure out that he can't put any zip on deep throws, so as a defensive back you just have to turn around and locate the football. You'll have all day.

The DBs are playing them like the ball is on a rope coming into the receiver, and the receiver is basically treating it like he's catching a punt.

Yea I sort of guess in a way. I think Cutler is down right awful. But the one place that may be ok for him is Hou where they have perhaps the worst starting QB. I have always thought Cutler sucked so bad but one place he may be able to go for 2 years and not have to do much and still have some weapons is Hou. If he knows his roll and plays it they would be better off and sadly a contender. Their D ahould be as good and probably better next year. Fuller and Brax Miller were rooks. Lamar was new.

Osweiller has 37 million guaranteed over the first two years of his contract. I don't see Houston bringing in another 15 million/year QB to replace him. He has one more year to prove he either is or isn't the answer there.

Osweiller has 37 million guaranteed over the first two years of his contract. I don't see Houston bringing in another 15 million/year QB to replace him. He has one more year to prove he either is or isn't the answer there.

Stafford hits free agency in a year, if they Lions don't lock him up before that. That would be a great fit imo.

Yeah for some reason I thought he was a FA forvot he signed a new deal. Bears need to get out of that.