Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

So Repubs begin repeal of ACA....

plans since 2009

Clueless as usual ..stick with Shakespeare

See here slappy... some vague plan that is a bill in the hopper in congress ain't gonna cover anyone's cancer treatment over the next few months. Those people die.

If they wanna enact and implement their plan, and then repeal aca, that's fine.

But there ain't gonna be a real plan. We will go back to what we had. Maybe some bullsh!t window dressing about interstate competition thrown in.

The republicans don't want to fix healthcare. They like it the way it was.

ame="Sho Nuff" post="5858637" timestamp="1484535595"]

I have a life and I'm always right ...on everything

http://paulryan.house.gov/healthcare/#.Up4_24XQHcS

As predicted earlier...the plan that was nearly identical to the ACA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/07/25/republicans-had-a-plan-to-replace-obamacare-it-looked-a-lot-like-obamacare/?utm_term=.d256981b01bf

Then stop complaining about it. It's the other side that should be complaining then. What was Gary Johnsons plan?

So... a deflection with the old out of context quote. Typically

1) Not out of context. You can keep saying that but you've never offered an alternative interpretation.

2) No deflection. You want to move the goalposts that's fine. I don't have to move with them. This thread was about repealing Obummercare without a replacement. I showed that there is at least one replacement being worked on. Probably a bunch more. But it doesn't matter. How many replacements do we need?

3) It's very funny how you ignore what the Dems did. Deflection!!!! Hillary is in the past!!!! This is the present. Well, when your party does sh*t you don't get to whine when the other party does it too. That's called hypocrisy. And you're possibly the 2nd biggest hypocrite around these parts besides Worms.

1) Not out of context. You can keep saying that but you've never offered an alternative interpretation.

2) No deflection. You want to move the goalposts that's fine. I don't have to move with them. This thread was about repealing Obummercare without a replacement. I showed that there is at least one replacement being worked on. Probably a bunch more. But it doesn't matter. How many replacements do we need?

3) It's very funny how you ignore what the Dems did. Deflection!!!! Hillary is in the past!!!! This is the present. Well, when your party does sh*t you don't get to whine when the other party does it too. That's called hypocrisy. And you're possibly the 2nd biggest hypocrite around these parts besides Worms.

1. The last time it was tried...maybe even you...I posted the full quote and offered such explanation. It's freaking parsed quote and yes...out of context.

2. Yeah...it had zero to do with what I had asked of drobeski...hence, a deflection. I moved no goal post.

3. My post to drobeski was directly referencing his claims of what the republicans offered...it had nothing to do with democrats or Hillary.

Fock you are an idiot with this .

As long as death panels are a part of Trumpcare I'll be happy. With the influx of unwanted babies women will be forced to have in the population, we're going to need people to die younger, in order to avoid even more over-population and crippling debt.

For those of you with the memory longer than that of a goldfish, You will remember that as a concept I was a proponent Of Health Care reform. I still am as a concept. The concert being No different than Walmart. You take massive purchasing power And you use it to drive down prices and increase competition.

Too many people in the service industry for example Couldn't get Or afford Healthcare On their own. And they ended up costing All of us a ton of money By going to the emergency room at the last minute When their care was far more costly Then having basic preventive Health Care.

The concept makes sense In and of itself. However, You would also remember That I said that the first Republican to show up And promised to repeal Obamacare Would win the election hands down On that platform alone.

The legislation as it stands now is absolute crap. Many people Either have to pay Ridiculous premiums In order to subsidize Other people's health insurance Or they have to claim total poverty And get in on Medicare.

Health care premiums prior to Obamacare We're one of the biggest concerns Of Industry employers. Obamacare was supposed to take care of that. It did not. It is crap legislation. But the Republicans so far Haven't come up with a better alternative. I'm at least heartened that there is now a conversation As opposed to that crap there was ramrodded Through Congress and down our throats Without any conversation whatsoever.

Every other major industrialized Nation Has figured this s*** out to one degree or another. We sure as hell should be able To do the same thing.

Though he didnt provide the Post with many details about his plan, Trump said the plan will provide less expensive and much better coverage to Americans that Obamacare has in a much simplified form.

Were going to have insurance for everybody, Trump told the Post. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you cant pay for it, you dont get it. Thats not going to happen with us.

Hey, I want President Pee Pee gone as much or more than the next guy. But I'm 100% onboard with these vague claims if he can pull it off. And while the covering of pre-existing conditions doesn't mechanically make sense to me without a mandate, I can see a few things working.

Examples: One of the links in this thread seemed to state that you wouldn't be required to have insurance, but you would be auto-enrolled when you got a drivers license and things like that. I possibly love it...And in an ode to attacking the cause instead of the symptoms, if Trump can bully the drug companies into lower prices, that opens the door door for lower premiums. And one thing I'm confident Trump can handle is bullying.

I'm not predicting success yet, because Congress has to appease their donors. But I'm actually squinting and seeing a path in which Trump could improve this situation.

Hey, I want President Pee Pee gone as much or more than the next guy. But I'm 100% onboard with these vague claims if he can pull it off. And while the covering of pre-existing conditions doesn't mechanically make sense to me without a mandate, I can see a few things working.

Examples: One of the links here seemed to state that you wouldn't be required to have insurance, but you would be auto-enrolled when you got a drivers license and things like that. I possibly love it...And in an ode to attacking the cause instead of the symptoms, if Trump can bully the drug companies into lower prices, that opens the door door for lower premiums. And one thing I'm confident Trump can handle is bullying.

I'm not predicting success yet, because Congress has to appease their donors. But I'm actually squinting and seeing a path in which Trump could improve this situation.

Everyone would board with better healthcare for everyone and cheaper. The devil is in the details that Trump never actually has. It's a great campaign sound bit...but the campaign is long since over. It's time to actually govern and have a real plan.

Everyone would board with better healthcare for everyone and cheaper. The devil is in the details that Trump never actually has. It's a great campaign sound bit...but the campaign is long since over. It's time to actually govern and have a real plan.

Well, after claiming he had a better plan that would be cheaper, he added the phrase 'believe me', so I'm feeling confident.

1) All it takes is one.

2) FTA:

So no you're wrong. They just have to use all the plans they've been considering and put one good one together.

3) Shut the fock up dumbass. All you and your ilk have done in this thread was WHINE that there was no replacement. Well, there is. So shut it.

You have got a serious personality issue.

At any rate, if they've got fifty ideas then how come they don't have any one of them ready to go? You are really reaching here

You have got a serious personality issue.

At any rate, if they've got fifty ideas then how come they don't have any one of them ready to go? You are really reaching here

Maybe because they didn't think there was ANY chance they'd win this election and control the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. Which never would have happened if your side hadn't put up such an unlikable candidate that you voted for. I have no doubt that on election night most Republican office holders were talking like Eddie Murphy in Delirious in his skit about Jesse Jackson running for President. Drunk guy wakes up the next day and finds out Jesse is President and goes "He focking won?". NOONE thought Trump had a realistic chance. All the EC projections had him losing. So while I'm sure their are lots of ideas and plans floating about the GOP now they have to figure out exactly what provisions to put in to their final plan. That takes time.

You're really being a focking idiot about this. Rand Paul, who is a doctor by the way, laid out a general framework which you acknowledged. As I always say all you do is focking whine. WHINE WHINE WHINE. Never offer solutions and even when shown that their actually is a plan in the works all you do is WHINE some more.

How come Obummer didn't have a plan ready two weeks before he was inaugurated? Oh, right, these things take time to hammer out. Just quit it. Quit being a focking whiny b*tch.

1. The last time it was tried...maybe even you...I posted the full quote and offered such explanation. It's freaking parsed quote and yes...out of context.

The link you posted did not prove the quote meant anything different than it actually does. Just because you libs want it to mean something different sometimes things just mean exactly what was said.

The link you posted did not prove the quote meant anything different than it actually does. Just because you libs want it to mean something different sometimes things just mean exactly what was said.

It proved you took a partial quote to spin it and had a different meaning...it's been a dumb line that idiots have glommed on to and it's a nice little deflection from the point I made about the act drobeski brought up

It proved you took a partial quote to spin it and had a different meaning...it's been a dumb line that idiots have glommed on to and it's a nice little deflection from the point I made about the act drobeski brought up

No, it didn't. Her quote means the same thing regardless of whether you include all the diarrhea that surrounded it.

Seriously you libs are looking idiotic in this thread.

You: "Hey, they're gonna repeal Obummercase but they don't have a replacement". '

Me: Yes they do. Here is someone credible discussing it: <link>.

You: Wow. Cool. I think he could do something too. I hope he does.

10 minutes later:

You: Well where are all the OTHER plans????

As if it focking matters. This thread should have been deleted the minute I posted the link to Rand Paul's comments. But you all are too dumb to realize that. So keep going. This is fun.

I'm nowhere near smart enough to fully understand the details and minutia of how this all works or will work. But speaking in macro terms:

1. America is where diverse people come to make their own way. We are different (not better or worse), but different than a lot of other countries.

2. Cdub is correct. Nothing is going to change in 2017. Even if they repeal Obamacare on January 21st. What will probably happen is it gets repealed first half of 2017 and then a "replacement" legislation must be put in place afterwards, but before years end for 2018 and beyond. The GOP will be "on the clock".

3. Tort reform, interstate commerce are no-brainers. Can only help reduce (at least in theory) costs.

4. The good parts of Obamacare were supporting those with pre-existing conditions. I'd wager a months pay something will be in the new legislation speaking to that.

5. I think you also see an expansion of Medicaid to further help with the truly poor.

6. And if you can wear Kevin's Durant's new 200 dollar shoes, have HBO and an iPhone8 then you aren't poor and can buy the cheapest health insurance you can find. A ton of people say they can't "afford" it, when they could but choose to spend on other things.

Maybe because they didn't think there was ANY chance they'd win this election and control the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. Which never would have happened if your side hadn't put up such an unlikable candidate that you voted for. I have no doubt that on election night most Republican office holders were talking like Eddie Murphy in Delirious in his skit about Jesse Jackson running for President. Drunk guy wakes up the next day and finds out Jesse is President and goes "He focking won?". NOONE thought Trump had a realistic chance. All the EC projections had him losing. So while I'm sure their are lots of ideas and plans floating about the GOP now they have to figure out exactly what provisions to put in to their final plan. That takes time.

You're really being a focking idiot about this. Rand Paul, who is a doctor by the way, laid out a general framework which you acknowledged. As I always say all you do is focking whine. WHINE WHINE WHINE. Never offer solutions and even when shown that their actually is a plan in the works all you do is WHINE some more.

How come Obummer didn't have a plan ready two weeks before he was inaugurated? Oh, right, these things take time to hammer out. Just quit it. Quit being a focking whiny b*tch.

Again, you appear to be mentally unstable.

But that aside, the only reason anyone cares whether they have a replacement program ready to roll on day one is because they're going to REPEAL it on day one. :doh:

Outside of that, I agree -- take your sweet time. Take your time to get a plan together that all republicans can support (Rand Paul is but one person, after all) and when you've got that ready to roll THEN go ahead and repeal.

It's that simple.

Again, you appear to be mentally unstable.

But that aside, the only reason anyone cares whether they have a replacement program ready to roll on day one is because they're going to REPEAL it on day one. :doh:

Outside of that, I agree -- take your sweet time. Take your time to get a plan together that all republicans can support (Rand Paul is but one person, after all) and when you've got that ready to roll THEN go ahead and repeal.

It's that simple.

Wanna bet whether they repeal it on "day one"?

I'm nowhere near smart enough to fully understand the details and minutia of how this all works or will work. But speaking in macro terms:

1. America is where diverse people come to make their own way. We are different (not better or worse), but different than a lot of other countries.

2. Cdub is correct. Nothing is going to change in 2017. Even if they repeal Obamacare on January 21st. What will probably happen is it gets repealed first half of 2017 and then a "replacement" legislation must be put in place afterwards, but before years end for 2018 and beyond. The GOP will be "on the clock".

3. Tort reform, interstate commerce are no-brainers. Can only help reduce (at least in theory) costs.

4. The good parts of Obamacare were supporting those with pre-existing conditions. I'd wager a months pay something will be in the new legislation speaking to that.

5. I think you also see an expansion of Medicaid to further help with the truly poor.

6. And if you can wear Kevin's Durant's new 200 dollar shoes, have HBO and an iPhone8 then you aren't poor and can buy the cheapest health insurance you can find. A ton of people say they can't "afford" it, when they could but choose to spend on other things.

2. No that is wrong. As soon as you repeal it, it's over. Insurance companies won't write the policies anymore. At least that seems like the most likely outcome. http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2017/01/03/the-problems-with-repeal-and-delay/

4. This is a fundamental reality most republicans choose to ignore. You cannot have the pre-existing conditions thing without an individual mandate. Can't be done.

4. This is a fundamental reality most republicans choose to ignore. You cannot have the pre-existing conditions thing without an individual mandate. Can't be done.

Of course it can. Keep staying ignorant.

Wanna bet whether they repeal it on "day one"?

Not really, I already told you there's a decent chance they do basically nothing. Repealing Obamacare was a political rallying cry but I don't think they want to own the results of actually repealing it. So while they SAY they're going to repeal it, I wouldn't be surprised if they find some way to weasel out of it.

Remember back when I asked for your prediction and you tucked your tail and ran? I gave you two likely scenarios in that post and asked for YOUR prediction. You ready to share that yet?

Of course it can. Keep staying ignorant.

How? Please, I'd like to know how to have my cake and eat it too.

No, it didn't. Her quote means the same thing regardless of whether you include all the diarrhea that surrounded it.

That's your highly biased opinion.

That's your highly biased opinion.

And the opposite interpretation is yours. The difference is you have to go by some warped interpretation of what she meant versus her actual words. I can listen to her words and KNOW what she meant.

Seriously you libs are looking idiotic in this thread.

You: "Hey, they're gonna repeal Obummercase but they don't have a replacement". '

Me: Yes they do. Here is someone credible discussing it: <link>.

You: Wow. Cool. I think he could do something too. I hope he does.

10 minutes later:

You: Well where are all the OTHER plans????

As if it focking matters. This thread should have been deleted the minute I posted the link to Rand Paul's comments. But you all are too dumb to realize that. So keep going. This is fun.

I like what Rand is doing now...Isaid as much. Getting Trump to realize that is the next step. Having it actually scrutinized more closely in the details as well.

You seem to be debating two different things...my where are the other plans talk with drobeski was about the past. Not this current thing by Rand. My other post in here was about Trumps words without substance of we are going to do it cheap and better and has no details.

So... a deflection with the old out of context quote. Typically

I seriously don't think you understand what the term out of context means. Every time you have used it you have been wrong. Her quotes specifically dealt with Obamacare. That's not out of context

Secondly you liberals need to stop complaining about there not being a plan in place yet. For Christ sakes the guy that's going to be running or overseeing Healthcare in America hasn't even been confirmed yet.

Calm the f*** down and give the guy at least a day or two to put something together before you poosays tilt even harder than you already are.

How? Please, I'd like to know how to have my cake and eat it too.

I already focking asked you if you wanted to discuss what would actually help health care or just b*tch about repeal, and you made your choice. Fock off. Seriously. You want to stay ignorant that's fine. It's not like the solution is some cryptic thing that only a few of us know. If you'd bother to do ANY research on this issue at all you'd find that there are multiple ways we can deal with pre-existing conditions. But you've formed your opinion, based on zero research, and you're sticking to it. So good for you. Ignoramus.

And the opposite interpretation is yours. The difference is you have to go by some warped interpretation of what she meant versus her actual words. I can listen to her words and KNOW what she meant.

You keep quoting only part of her words jackass.

I already focking asked you if you wanted to discuss what would actually help health care or just b*tch about repeal, and you made your choice. Fock off. Seriously. You want to stay ignorant that's fine. It's not like the solution is some cryptic thing that only a few of us know. If you'd bother to do ANY research on this issue at all you'd find that there are multiple ways we can deal with pre-existing conditions. But you've formed your opinion, based on zero research, and you're sticking to it. So good for you. Ignoramus.

Yup, can't be done. Thanks for confirming

Secondly you liberals need to stop complaining about there not being a plan in place yet. For Christ sakes the guy that's going to be running or overseeing Healthcare in America hasn't even been confirmed yet.

Calm the f*** down and give the guy at least a day or two to put something together before you poosays tilt even harder than you already are.

Not only did Obummer not have a plan when he was elected, he backtracked on the campaign promises he made regarding health care - specifically he said during his campaign that he was absolutely opposed to the individual mandate. Then, it appears in his plan. Yet these idiot libs think Trump should already have a plan ready. Jesus, let him get inaugurated and sit down with congress to hash it out. Can't believe the temper tantrum we're seeing from Worms and Sho on this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is gonna be a great 8 years!!!!

:lol:

I seriously don't think you understand what the term out of context means. Every time you have used it you have been wrong. Her quotes specifically dealt with Obamacare. That's not out of context

When you take out important words it takes away from the context of the overall statement.

Seriously, you should focking just stop proving how idiotic you can be.

I quite calm...I'd like an alternative ready and scrutinized before we repeal..that's all.

Not only did Obummer not have a plan when he was elected, he backtracked on the campaign promises he made regarding health care - specifically he said during his campaign that he was absolutely opposed to the individual mandate. Then, it appears in his plan. Yet these idiot libs think Trump should already have a plan ready. Jesus, let him get inaugurated and sit down with congress to hash it out. Can't believe the temper tantrum we're seeing from Worms and Sho on this.

The way you two are posting and you claim others are having a temper tantrum..comedy gold.

Is there something you are failing to understand here? Nobody cares if they have a plan ready to go EXCEPT they SAY they want to repeal it immediately. Seems to me, and I think this is common sense, that before you repeal it maybe you should have a replacement ready to go :doh:

Is there something you are failing to understand here? Nobody cares if they have a plan ready to go EXCEPT they SAY they want to repeal it immediately. Seems to me, and I think this is common sense, that before you repeal it maybe you should have a replacement ready to go :doh:

Link to specific quotes on when they're going to repeal it? Not Trump's hyperbole but specific quotes from the people who can actually do it. TIA. :wave:

:lol: Way to avoid a direct question. You post like you're all-knowing and want to school everyone, but when someone actually asks you to put up or shut up, you bob and weave and post nothing.

Link to specific quotes on when they're going to repeal it? Not Trump's hyperbole but specific quotes from the people who can actually do it. TIA. :wave:

Wow, you're getting desperate! :shocking:

The way you two are posting and you claim others are having a temper tantrum..comedy gold.

Not really but good try. Your daily bashing on here by virtually everyone continues.

Post after post basically you guys are whining about wanting a plan in place or asserting he has no plan. So don't try to say you guys aren't throwing a fit and whining about something that's not actually even happening. If you think he's going to just repeal it without placing in something you're a complete idiot. If you think he's going to repeal it and somehow not have everyone covered you're an even bigger idiot than normal. Again calm the f*** down.

Bashing you goofballs because you are jumping at Shadows is not the same as us throwing a fit.