Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Just like during the election liberals plan to violently attack Trump Supporters

Mmmm......Beer is rock solid.

Newbie....needs to have his face beat in.

I will pay to watch.

Yeah, maybe I was a bit harsh on mmmmmm.........beer. Point taken.

We definitely have more testosterone and can lay a whooping on your typical pansie conservative, but I really wish we'd stop using it for evil. I don't like the prospect of us beating Trump supporters. They have a brutal four years ahead.

:lol: We all know your testosterone comes out of a bottle.

You really think that? I guess it is easy to get confused being a liberal man, when the other men on your side that you are comparing yourself to are completely b!tch made.

Also taking creatine and getting your fake bake on everyday doesn't make you tough or have more testosterone, it just makes you a ######.

Man that statement is laughable, you are a total focking clown.

lol. I love that I can push your buttons so easily. I guess it's because you're sick young and dumb. I can make a post and count down till 90sFag replies all worked up.

:lol: We all know your testosterone comes out of a bottle.

It's called a vial. And not since 1988.

lol. I love that I can push your buttons so easily. I guess it's because you're sick young and dumb. I can make a post and count down till 90sFag replies all worked up.

90sFag :lol:

Says the guy that clearly uses a tanning salon and tanning products, gels his hair like some Jersey Shore meat head and has his avatar set to him holding onto some girl half is age to mask his inner homosexuality. There have been countless studies done on this, you seem to be one of those guys that is obsessed with the male physique. This is the second time you have called me "gay" or "######". Sir, I think you may be a closet gay. Not that it is a bad thing or anything, just next time you jump into the tanning saloon, try to picture a real man doing that. :clap:

Says the guy that clearly uses a tanning salon and tanning products, gels his hair like some Jersey Shore meat head and has his avatar set to him holding onto some girl half is age to mask his inner homosexuality. There have been countless studies done on this, you seem to be one of those guys that is obsessed with the male physique. This is the second time you have called me "gay" or "######". Sir, I think you may be a closet gay. Not that it is a bad thing or anything, just next time you jump into the tanning saloon, try to picture a real man doing that. :clap:

I haven't used a tanning bed in twenty years. But if it makes you feel less like a pansie, by all means go for it. As for the girl 'half my age', that's a perk of being built like a 21 year old when I'm more than twice that., :clap: :banana:

You just mean half the age, not that she's hot, right? You're not saying she's hot, are you?

Oh no, let's go hide in our safe spaces til the inauguration is over! :o

As for the girl 'half my age', that's a perk of being built like a 21 year old when I'm more than twice that., :clap: :banana:

I can see how you would connect intellectually and emotionally.

I can see how you would connect intellectually and emotionally.

Yes. I'm very youthful. :)

You just mean half the age, not that she's hot, right? You're not saying she's hot, are you?

Just another chick you'd walk right by and not even think twice about on a Friday night.

Just another chick you'd walk right by and not even think twice about on a Friday night.

Ok cool. Just checking.

lolol. You can only dream of ever landing a chick that hot. Which is why you're so jealous of me. I love it!

Can they sell Lewis's seat, like auction it off and then send the proceeds to the needy in his district?

lolol. You can only dream of ever landing a chick that hot. Which is why you're so jealous of me. I love it!

If you only knew.

Mmmm......Beer is rock solid.

Newbie....needs to have his face beat in.

I will pay to watch.

Whoooola... I's jus playin. Let Newbs be Newbs... at least he challenges concepts however goofy his are.

Our bored would be more boringester if we all agreed :)

Yeah, maybe I was a bit harsh on mmmmmm.........beer. Point taken.

Too many m's. It's specifically 5 m's, 3 dots, and a regular "beer". So, you know dude, theres that.

Whoooola... I's jus playin. Let Newbs be Newbs... at least he challenges concepts however goofy his are.

:thumbsup:

I missed this post by BLS. I didn't even know him and I didn't get along. Sounds like that boy has some pent-up anger. I wonder what I did to him. Sounds like a tough one though. He thinks I deserve to have my ass whooped so he wants someone to do it for him. LOL

I haven't used a tanning bed in twenty years.

That's a strange thing to lie about.

Oh no, let's go hide in our safe spaces til the inauguration is over! :o

Prolly best for the fragile folk who can't deal with the outcome of an election.