Sign in to follow this  
Cheesecake Factory employees attack black man for wearing MAGA hat...

When do we get to hear the rest of the story?

I think Paul Harvey is dead.

What if this happened at PFChangs?

The cheesecake employees would have been fired for being at the wrong restaurant.

The cheesecake employees would have been fired for being at the wrong restaurant.

Not much else to the conversation, the bartender did end up handing out some shots to a few of the black dudes roaming on the street. They were pretty sad maybe homeless types. Never sure of what to make of that.

90s, you're a good poster, I like hearing your angle compared to all of us older farts. Can't think of anyone I knew growing up that I would consider racist either, probably thought racism was a thing we pretty much put behind us. But then I traveled some, lived in Huntington Beach CA, where you'll find a lot of white power tattoo's, actually watched the Tyson McNeely fight with a bunch of rednecks, that was rich. Racism was not pretty much dead when you were in HS or college. Your generation did not have a singular voice.

• Like 1

Not much else to the conversation, the bartender did end up handing out some shots to a few of the black dudes roaming on the street. They were pretty sad maybe homeless types. Never sure of what to make of that.

90s, you're a good poster, I like hearing your angle compared to all of us older farts. Can't think of anyone I knew growing up that I would consider racist either, probably thought racism was a thing we pretty much put behind us. But then I traveled some, lived in Huntington Beach CA, where you'll find a lot of white power tattoo's, actually watched the Tyson McNeely fight with a bunch of rednecks, that was rich. Racism was not pretty much dead when you were in HS or college. Your generation did not have a singular voice.

Okay fair enough. To me it just seemed my generation there was a paradigm shift in the way people raised people it seemed as a country we had gotten over racism. Me or no one I knew were racist, if we continued on the path we were heading once we had children it would shift even more. From my point of view it seemed like Obama is was nudged people back into that line of thinking again.

In 1998 I was driving across county, met friends of my gf(34b) in Louisiana, went out to get beer, on the way back guy asked if I'ld like to stop in to a real dixie bar. Bartender was nice enough, 3rd generation owner, grampy was a bootlegger, gave us some absinthe. He asked where we were from, I said Mass, friend said I'm trying to earn my dixie stripes, Bartender asked "Have you killed any Naggers yet"?

Maybe your real life experiences don't cover the whole story, and you should pull your head out of your ass, Try it sometime.

Most people would probably concede that racism does still exist in the extreme scenarios, like your Dixie Bar story. One side wont admit that its ON BOTH SIDES of the extremes, like these kitchen employees.

In my life, I am not exposed to it. Maybe its not better, maybe its not worse, but the news and media would have you think its worse now than in 1862.

The Daily Wire viewed multiple video clips and photos that validate the claims made by the witnesses about the number of employees appearing to stand around the table. One of the photos showed one of the men described by the witnesses as being the one who made the threatening hand gestures, making the fist bump with another employee, which was described by at least three witnesses.

Another video reviewed by The Daily Wire showed a young girl crying at the table, afraid of the hostile environment created by The Cheesecake Factory employees.

Another video showed the family leaving the restaurant and speaking to multiple law enforcement officials who arrived on scene. The video shows Joseph in a state of disbelief over what had just unfolded as other witnesses were visibly angry over the way he had been treated.

Can't believe how the MSM is keeping all these vids from surfacing, just protecting the snowflakes and their delicate sensibilities.

Why are liberals so insecure and intolerant?

Ironically they're pacifists when dealing with terrorists, lawlessness, etc but when confronted with someone who disagrees with their liberal views they get violent.

• Like 1

Dude, you're never going to eliminate ALL racism. Hell, you still have people who think the world is FLAT and that we didn't land on the moon. Some people are always going to have views contrary to what is accepted by society. Saying that because there are a small percentage of people who are racist we have to consider racism to still be a major issue is ridiculous. And IMO there's more racism coming from black people than the other way around.

Obama fanned the flames of racism and only a complete head in the sand moron would say otherwise. Did he say any dead white thugs could be his son? Did he send Holder to investigate hate crimes on white people?

No..he really didnt...nor did he reignite it. There is a reason none of you nancies can ever back it up with things he did to fan the flames.

That was ten years prior and an entirely different generation. At a bar in the 90s? So born in the 70s correct? I was born in 1990. It was all but gone with my generation.

bullshit

Not to report what? That he received intimidating looks?

Is this really a nationa news issue?

Lasy month, A black man wearing a MAGA hat (New York or jersey?) pushed someone. no one got hurt or killed but it hit all the MSM stations.

Lasy month, A black man wearing a MAGA hat (New York or jersey?) pushed someone. no one got hurt or killed but it hit all the MMS stations.

Didn't hear or see anything about it.

Didn't hear or see anything about it.

I posted it. Using my phone and can't find the focking post.

bullshit

You might be the dumbest motherfocker I've ever met in my entire life. No joke. And I live in Florida.

• Like 2

www.cbsnews.com/news/make-america-great-again-hat-union-square-allegedly-pushed-man-onto-subway-tracks/

Why the h ell did this make national news. There was probably a dozen killings in Chicago alone, but this is considered news. BS

Pushing someone into subway tracks a bit more than a fist bump and mean words.

You might be the dumbest motherfocker I've ever met in my entire life. No joke. And I live in Florida.

Im not the one who claimed racism was basically over with my generation chief.

Lol

it is nice that you recognize this. :D

www.cbsnews.com/news/make-america-great-again-hat-union-square-allegedly-pushed-man-onto-subway-tracks/

Why the h ell did this make national news. There was probably a dozen killings in Chicago alone, but this is considered news. BS

Writer: 'Boss here's my title for the article: Man pushes other man onto subway tracks'

Boss: "You idiot, didn't you notice that hat' 'Rewrite that and start it off with a mention of the MAGA hat'

Writer: 'Why is that important?'

Boss: 'You dumbfuck, Trump sells'. 'No one gives a rats ass about one guy killing another unless you can link it to Trump'.

Dude, you're never going to eliminate ALL racism. Hell, you still have people who think the world is FLAT and that we didn't land on the moon. Some people are always going to have views contrary to what is accepted by society. Saying that because there are a small percentage of people who are racist we have to consider racism to still be a major issue is ridiculous. And IMO there's more racism coming from black people than the other way around.

I don't disagree necessarily, I just think the small percentage is larger than you think. As to the last part, no.

Okay fair enough. To me it just seemed my generation there was a paradigm shift in the way people raised people it seemed as a country we had gotten over racism. Me or no one I knew were racist, if we continued on the path we were heading once we had children it would shift even more. From my point of view it seemed like Obama is was nudged people back into that line of thinking again.

I believe you and really do agree about moving in the right direction. When it comes to Obama, I just completely disagree with the idea of things he said and did nudging people backward. Timmy brought up the "he could have been my son" thing..just a simple innocuous statement that people make all the time when someone young dies whether it be due to some accident or their own dbaggery, but people lost their minds over it. Also with the Gates thing, the police did act a little stupidly in arresting the guy on his porch. These are the kinds of things people use to say Obama divided..to me its just not there.

I believe you and really do agree about moving in the right direction. When it comes to Obama, I just completely disagree with the idea of things he said and did nudging people backward. Timmy brought up the "he could have been my son" thing..just a simple innocuous statement that people make all the time when someone young dies whether it be due to some accident or their own dbaggery, but people lost their minds over it. Also with the Gates thing, the police did act a little stupidly in arresting the guy on his porch. These are the kinds of things people use to say Obama divided..to me its just not there.

Except he didn't say it could have been his son. He said something else. Something divisive.

Except he didn't say it could have been his son. He said something else. Something divisive.

Not divisive. Its you.

Well, I'm the head of the executive branch, and the Attorney General reports to me so I've got to be careful about my statements to make sure that we're not impairing any investigation that's taking place right now.

But obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together -- federal, state and local -- to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

So I'm glad that not only is the Justice Department looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what's taking place. I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. And I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and that we're going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.

Not divisive. Its you.

Well, I'm the head of the executive branch, and the Attorney General reports to me so I've got to be careful about my statements to make sure that we're not impairing any investigation that's taking place right now.

But obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together -- federal, state and local -- to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

So I'm glad that not only is the Justice Department looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what's taking place. I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. And I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and that we're going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.

Thanks for posting that...that's exactly the hate speech that made racism come back after IAM90's frosh class had all but defeated it.

Not divisive. Its you.

Huh? He didn't say what you said he did. Thanks for pointing it out. He made it racial. Sorry you don't like that, but it's written plain as day. And why wasn't he worked up about the hundreds, no thousands of black kids killed on his watch? No racial mikeage out of them, that's why.

Huh? He didn't say what you said he did. Thanks for pointing it out. He made it racial. Sorry you don't like that, but it's written plain as day.

George Lucas could learn a lesson about CGI from the guys who made this,...clearly totally fake. Obama is worse than Hitler/ISIS/KKK combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZNgSEpB1k

Huh? He didn't say what you said he did. Thanks for pointing it out. He made it racial. Sorry you don't like that, but it's written plain as day. And why wasn't he worked up about the hundreds, no thousands of black kids killed on his watch? No racial mikeage out of them, that's why.

Its you

I also liked when a Muslim carried out the commands of his prophet, Muhammad, and killed all those poor gay people in Orlando and Obama also found a way to blame that on everyone else. The same Obama who was against gay marriage in his first term as president.

Pushing someone into subway tracks a bit more than a fist bump and mean words.

:doh:

So its not?

Of course they're different, but for fock sake, why does one get national notoriety and the other gets a blip. Both victims in each were threatened. People witnessing the event were traumatized. Because the media is liberally slanted in their reporting. It's simple to see.

Of course they're different, but for fock sake, why does one get national notoriety and the other gets a blip. Both victims in each were threatened. People witnessing the event were traumatized. Because the media is liberally slanted in their reporting. It's simple to see.

Its in CBS News...Fox and pretty much every major source.

They appear to have been reported equally.

Google before running with the fake outrage whining about the media.