Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mother, daughter, daugther. BJ trifecta, completed this weekend.

Halloween, 2009

https://ibb.co/dtpBob

us at my fake bar

I decided last minute to go as as someone from a hair band :lol:

Which one is you ?

:first:

I was married way back, 2008, divorced in 2009.

I spend a lot of time with my kids mother now, but we don't officially "live" together.

What would you say "it's complicated"

That would explain the unused vacuum. :doh:

There is sadness to this story. The original girl in this story died last year, from heart failure. (32 years old)

Was extremely odd to be sure.

Yeah, after her Mom fessed up! :lol:

After a night of DJing, I brought her home and we had the seggs.

scrambled eggs?

Why would a woman just give you oral sex? I just don't get it. I've never given a man oral sex that wasn't my boyfriend and we had already had sex first. Maybe it's because I'm older. Like what did you do for her?

HAH

was just going to do that.

1 - 6

3 - 5

2 - 3

Do not understand. Are you saying the girl in the pic is a 6, the younger sister is a 5, and the mom is a 3?

Why would a woman just give you oral sex? I just don't get it. I've never given a man oral sex that wasn't my boyfriend and we had already had sex first. Maybe it's because I'm older. Like what did you do for her?

Different chicks do different things at different stages of the "relationship".

• Like 1

edjr

beside you, who won? :first:

:dunno:

Good for him being able to last through sex and waiting to finish until you gave him a bj. :thumbsup:

I wanna be happy for you on this, but Im just not.

The coke, the mom being a 3, the heart failure(coke again?)

Maybe you should take embellishing lessons from digby before telling sex stories here.

I don't ever see them naked, why would I need to?

The dead one was on the skinny side.

34 B then

18 A now

:lol:

Nicely done you sleazy Fock.

In the nature of random sleaze hookup stories...

So one night were all at a bar here. One guy who teaches with us disappears. No biggie. Whatever. He had been all over some Chinese chick all night, we figured he closed the deal.

He comes back bragging that he took her out into the alley and focked her against the wall. Nice. Classy.

Fast forward a few days, and its parent teacher conference night. This is hard for us, as there is rarely a language in common.

Anyway, dude comes into the office looking sick. Whats the deal? We ask.

So one of his students (4th grade) said his aunt speaks good English. Can she come in to transalte. Sure he says.

And of course, the aunt turns out to be the chick he nailed in the alley the weekend before. Shes sitting there looking embarrassed, all the foreign teachers are laughing their asses off, and the kid and the parents have no clue.

Good times.

• Like 1

Nicely done you sleazy Fock.

In the nature of random sleaze hookup stories...

So one night were all at a bar here. One guy who teaches with us disappears. No biggie. Whatever. He had been all over some Chinese chick all night, we figured he closed the deal.

He comes back bragging that he took her out into the alley and focked her against the wall. Nice. Classy.

Fast forward a few days, and its parent teacher conference night. This is hard for us, as there is rarely a language in common.

Anyway, dude comes into the office looking sick. Whats the deal? We ask.

So one of his students (4th grade) said his aunt speaks good English. Can she come in to transalte. Sure he says.

And of course, the aunt turns out to be the chick he nailed in the alley the weekend before. Shes sitting there looking embarrassed, all the foreign teachers are laughing their asses off, and the kid and the parents have no clue.

Good times.

Whoa..for a second their I thought you were going to say he looked sick because he caught an STD or aids or something like that.

Good for him being able to last through sex and waiting to finish until you gave him a bj. :thumbsup:

I meant that my relationship wasn't a casual one. I didn't give oral sex to just any guy. It was an act done after we had been intimate with one another, not specifically after the act of sex.

I meant that my relationship wasn't a casual one. I didn't give oral sex to just any guy. It was an act done after we had been intimate with one another, not specifically after the act of sex.

Tl;dr

Man I was getting hard until your ruined it saying she's a dead.

AND Ed .......

Can size of the living :mad:

I got harder

:bandana:

• Like 1

Whoa..for a second their I thought you were going to say he looked sick because he caught an STD or aids or something like that.

i thought he was going to say it was his 4th grade student

so you've never started sex by performing a little oral or receiving a little oral? :blink:

i thought he was going to say it was his 4th grade student

likewise

so you've never started sex by performing a little oral or receiving a little oral? :blink:

yeah...often part of foreplay

personally, i liked to try to get a quick round in so i can go a little longer for the actual non-clinton sects...especially when it was a first time with her.

maybe peenie likes going right to the butt :dunno:

Yes, of course. I'm just saying I've never done it to a guy who I wasn't dating and sleeping with.

Yes, of course. I'm just saying I've never done it to a guy who I wasn't dating and sleeping with.

If I remember correctly, you are not exactly a fan of performing your womanly duties in this area anyway.

Some women like to please more than others. peenie is not a real crowd pleaser.

If I remember correctly, you are not exactly a fan of performing your womanly duties in this area anyway.

No, I'm not. Sadly. I don't really care for it. Maybe that's why I jumped in this topic. I was kind of surprised by how easily and quickly it was given. That is a flaw in me for sure.

No, I'm not. Sadly. I don't really care for it. Maybe that's why I jumped in this topic. I was kind of surprised by how easily and quickly it was given. That is a flaw in me for sure.

You be you peenie. :thumbsup:

Pennie you will be surprised to know there are women out there that actually like it and even crave it!

Real women not just pron stars.

Do not understand. Are you saying the girl in the pic is a 6, the younger sister is a 5, and the mom is a 3?

Yes.

Pennie you will be surprised to know there are women out there that actually like it and even crave it!

Real women not just pron stars.

The sister this Saturday, as we were getting ready to leave, we were just talking and I said "I did not expect that to happen at all"

her retort "I just love d1ck"

I wanna be happy for you on this, but Im just not.

The coke, the mom being a 3, the heart failure(coke again?)

Maybe you should take embellishing lessons from digby before telling sex stories here.

:ninja:

The mom may have been a 4.. she's not fat or anything, but just "old" and extra white trashy.

Like Britanny Murphy on 8 mile, but ugly.

The sister this Saturday, as we were getting ready to leave, we were just talking and I said "I did not expect that to happen at all"

her retort "I just love d1ck"

:thumbsup:

Some women like to please more than others. peenie is not a real crowd pleaser.

The best kind of chick to find in life, is one that grew up on the hefty side and wasn't really liked by boys in school. Then loses weight in her early 20s, takes care of herself.

She will really do ANYTHING to please her man.

Nothing worse than a girl that was popular in school. Useless prude you can never make happy.

:ninja:

The mom may have been a 4.. she's not fat or anything, but just "old" and extra white trashy.

Like Britanny Murphy on 8 mile, but ugly.

See. That one point makes all the difference.

Bang on bang bro!

Yes.

So you let someone half as attractive as the girl in the pic give you a blow job? How could you even get it up?

So you let someone half as attractive as the girl in the pic give you a blow job? How could you even get it up?

:D