Sign in to follow this  
aggiewildlife

Who benefits most from Robert Woods' impending absence?

Somebody's got to receive the plentiful targets from Jared Goff. Woods will be out at least 2 weeks. Who should see increased production, Kupp or Watkins? Or somebody else?

Kupp.

Kupp has dropped some passes and made some bad plays. I am a little nervous about my stake in him. Hopefully he gets over it, like Davante Adams did

I guess a related question is if the absence of Woods will lead to a decline in Goff's production. If neither Watkins or Kupp are reliable substitutes for Woods, is it more likely that neither will improve that much and that Goff's production will decline to some degree?

Yes it will.

Woods truly established himself as the wr1.

Watkins is nothing, because he doesn't want to be great m

Kupp is the one to own.

Nobody really. They may target Watkins a bit more deep. They need a deep threat to keep Gurley productive.

Watkins is nothing, because he doesn't want to be great imo

Your hot takes almost always sound like they have no basis in fact or logic other than lazily throwing something out there.

@gregcosell said on Guru pod that Sammy Watkins has been getting wide open but Jared Goff hasn't been throwing him the ball.

He explained that Watkins lines up isolated on backside of formation, but Goff's first reads are usually to the 3 receivers on the strong side.

I would agree with you that all my post sound like ignorance.

My lack of knowledge of ff in which is truly based on 95 percent luck is truly missing.

But my Wisdom and Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior of this world is true knowledge.