Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL Schedule

:lol:

I mean I understand the interest in seeing it, but just don't understand why the huge amount of hoopla surrounding it... It is a freakin' schedule... Whoop-dee-doo...

Wait until people start predicting wins/losses based on the schedule - that's when it really gets stupid.

Wait until people start predicting wins/losses based on the schedule - that's when it really gets stupid.

Patriots

16 - 0

Oh yeah. The NFL network is unwatchable with this. Stopped watching it a few years ago when Irvin and Deon were cackling and guffawing about it. Hideous.

Patriots

16 - 0

I would not be surprised to tell you the truth.

Yeah they do that on the radio here in DC... In fact Chris Cooley and the other guy in the morning with him is guessing what the schedule would be, week-by-week...

Um, okay...

Yeah they do that on the radio here in DC... In fact Chris Cooley and the other guy in the morning with him is guessing what the schedule would be, week-by-week...

Um, okay...

You're a Braves fan, no? What do you think of the new ballpark in Atlanta?

Sad

I haven't watched any baseball yet this year, so I have no idea... I haven't even looked up what it looks like...

This is the dumbest thing ever. We all know what every team plays home and away this year already. Now it's just when. Color me not excited.

Pats are opening up the season on Thursday night against the Chiefs. Is it too late for KC to re-sign Bernard Pollard? :music_guitarred:

This is the dumbest thing ever. We all know what every team plays home and away this year already. Now it's just when. Color me not excited.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Pats are opening up the season on Thursday night against the Chiefs. Is it too late for KC to re-sign Bernard Pollard? :music_guitarred:

Shocked, I tell ya!

Boring. Alex Smith. Yay.

Kind of sad how people get so excited for a schedule coming out...

I think pathetic is a better word.

I think pathetic is a better word.

I suppose spending your retirement debating strangers on a fantasy football foarm who disagree with you on politics is the way to go and wildly sophisticated.

The Boys damn sure aren't going 13-3 this year.. Fock almighty, old Rog broke one off in us this time around.. Open with NY, then on the road to finish opening with Denver and Zona.. And of course, once again - 3 focking December road games...with the 1 home game against Seattle. :rolleyes:

Outside of the Division, we get Zona, Denver, KC, Oakland, GB, Atlanta and Seattle - Wowzers.

Tomorrow I will get a call from all of the companies I do business with wanting tickets for Saints games. Got an email telling me that if I do, they ones asking will be fired. And they will no longer use me as their independent company, Sad times.⚜️

How much are tickets going for for yalls teams? Checked the Pats cause I was gonna go to a couple this year but found out they were $230+ a piece. Haven't been to an NFL game in years but didn't think they were that dam expensive. Curious to find out if they either go down in price once the season starts or go up

How much are tickets going for for yalls teams? Checked the Pats cause I was gonna go to a couple this year but found out they were $230+ a piece. Haven't been to an NFL game in years but didn't think they were that dam expensive. Curious to find out if they either go down in price once the season starts or go up

See I'm not so much worried about the cost. I'm willing to spend a couple thousand to experience it. Hell I spent $8000 to go to the NBA championship game here in SA. But I do want to go to one where the half time is going to be good. I think that would also factor in how long I'll wait to buy a couple tickets. Was just wondering how you guys experiences were.

Surprised you didn't spend 10 times the price of a regular season ticket to see the Pats in the SB last year. :rolleyes:

Surprised you didn't spend 10 times the price of a regular season ticket to see the Pats in the SB last year. :rolleyes:

His world renowned chiropractor BIL hooked him up with a spot in the owner's box. He'll post pics as soon as they're developed.

His world renowned chiropractor BIL hooked him up with a spot in the owner's box. He'll post pics as soon as they're developed.

I see the jealousy is still strong in this one. A guy in his 20s is living the life he wants and he can't stand it

I wanted to but I couldn't go :( plus for that NBA championship I saved up for it. Haven't saved up enough to go to a SB yet or a World Series. Plus I don't want to spend $500 on regular season tickets to see the Pats play just anyone. If I'm gonna spend $500+ I'd rather wait and do a playoff game even though it's more expensive

I wanted to but I couldn't go :( plus for that NBA championship I saved up for it. Haven't saved up enough to go to a SB yet or a World Series. Plus I don't want to spend $500 on regular season tickets to see the Pats play just anyone. If I'm gonna spend $500+ I'd rather wait and do a playoff game even though it's more expensive

Find someone who is a season ticket holder. Our prices are much cheaper than the prices from agencies. They also sell to those on the waiting list through a separate ticket exchange, but you have to pay $200 to be on the waiting list.

My season tickets average $120 per game and the playoffs are no more than $200 per game.

I see the jealousy is still strong in this one. A guy in his 20s is living the life he wants and he can't stand it

Yeah. That's the ticket.

New England Patriots Schedule.

Thursday, Sep. 7 Kansas City Chiefs 8:30pm NBC Boston / NBC - WIN
Sunday, Sep. 17 at New Orleans Saints 1:00pm WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Sep. 24 Houston Texans 1:00pm WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Oct. 1 Carolina Panthers 1:00pm WFXT / FOX - WIN
Thursday, Oct. 5 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8:25pm WBZ / CBS / NFLN / Amazon - WIN
Sunday, Oct. 15 at New York Jets 1:00pm* WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Oct. 22 Atlanta Falcons 8:30pm* NBC Boston / NBC* - WIN
Sunday, Oct. 29 Los Angeles Chargers 1:00pm* WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Nov. 5 BYE
Sunday, Nov. 12 at Denver Broncos 8:30pm* NBC Boston / NBC* - WIN
Sunday, Nov. 19 at Oakland Raiders (Mexico City) 4:25pm WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Nov. 26 Miami Dolphins 1:00pm* WBZ / CBS* - WIN
Sunday, Dec. 3 at Buffalo Bills 1:00pm* WBZ / CBS* - WIN
Monday, Dec. 11 at Miami Dolphins 8:30pm WCVB / ESPN - WIN
Sunday, Dec. 17 at Pittsburgh Steelers 4:25pm* WBZ / CBS* - WIN
Sunday, Dec. 24 Buffalo Bills 1:00pm WBZ / CBS - WIN
Sunday, Dec. 31 New York Jets 1:00pm WBZ / CBS - WIN
I am tempted to give them a win during their bye week too.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

I've never seen someone so green with envy before until now

Find someone who is a season ticket holder. Our prices are much cheaper than the prices from agencies. They also sell to those on the waiting list through a separate ticket exchange, but you have to pay $200 to be on the waiting list.

My season tickets average $120 per game and the playoffs are no more than $200 per game.

That's not so bad. Ive never had to pay for a professional NFL game before so I don't know they ticket prices. I take it the Pats tickets are a little more expensive than your average NFL team? I remember seeing the Browns selling tickets for $1 and still not filling up the stadium. My buddy lives up there near Boston so we were planning on staying with him and going to the game with him. Might see if he can find some cheaper cause like I said I don't want to spend $500 on regular season tickets to go watch the Pats play someone like the Texans

Sunday, Nov. 5 BYE

God I hate you

Sunday, Nov. 5 BYE

Falcons and raiders should be the best games for them this year. Dolphins, Chiefs, Steelers, Jets, and Bills all get their asses spanked every year even though they think "this year is different!". Though the Raiders being in Las Vegas this year will be interesting to see if that affects them any

Falcons and raiders should be the best games for them this year. Dolphins, Chiefs, Steelers, Jets, and Bills all get their asses spanked every year even though they think "this year is different!". Though the Raiders being in Las Vegas this year will be interesting to see if that affects them any

The Raiders will still be playing in the Coliseum this year, no?

The Raiders will still be playing in the Coliseum this year, no?

I'm not sure. I haven't really kept up with their whole situation besides the fact that they were moving. Are they still going to be playing in their regular stadium this year instead of moving?

I'm not sure. I haven't really kept up with their whole situation besides the fact that they were moving. Are they still going to be playing in their regular stadium this year instead of moving?

That was my understanding.. The vote just happened not too long ago. I don't see how they can up and move everything in a matter of months.

That was my understanding.. The vote just happened not too long ago. I don't see how they can up and move everything in a matter of months.

Wasn't sure if they had some other place around there they could play at or not. Never been to vegas so I'm not all sure what they have there.

The Raider/Patriot game is in Mexico

Think the Raiders bus will end up with a few extra people on board?

The Bills only night game will be a Thursday game in December when they're already eliminated against some sh1thole team like Jacksonville or somethin :(

I was pretty close. Their only night game is early November against the Jets :(

At least it's in New York, there's always a good chance of someone dying at a night game at the Ralph