Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

we got a sayin' back where i come from...............

" life ain't fair but it's good " :banana:

well anyway since Mike decided to open this up to anyone this year who posted interest.... i just missed out responding and will have to unfortunately settle for 1st alternate......therefore ending my run here of 8 consecutive years ( i'm gettin' old ) :bench:

as for the new guys just wanted to say this mock sets the standard across the board and garners lots of attention across the web....the core of veteran guys here are some of the best in the business....... and will run circles around if you don't know what you are doing......i'm sure you do so bring your a-game and give it your best shot- hope you crush it....good luck........... and i'll see you next year

if someone needs to bail or doesn't make it tomorrow......i'll gladly take the team........my work android is 205-492-5475.....text or call or even e-mail me at mr.mike.j.taylor@gmail.com....i'll be heading over to atlanta for the braves-yankees game but i'm always accessible......

and it wouldn't be me if i didnt give a shout out to my beloved Crimson Tide....... 2011's best team.....best championship.... and no doubt..... the trip to new orleans was one of the best ones of my life......RTR #14!!!!!! :first:

we got one around here too....."it's aint braggin if you can do it...." :bandana:

we got one around here too....."it's aint braggin if you can do it...." :bandana:

did you get my 25.00 chick-fil-a gift card i mailed to you last summer for winning my ncaa tournament pool? there was a small hand-written note in there as well.......i sent it to the address you gave me....hope you didnt think it was junk...it had an alabama return address on it.

did you get my 25.00 chick-fil-a gift card i mailed to you last summer for winning my ncaa tournament pool? there was a small hand-written note in there as well.......i sent it to the address you gave me....hope you didnt think it was junk...it had an alabama return address on it.

Yes, I did receive that, thank you. I enjoyed a nice spicy sandwich with that. Thank you for the note as well. Where are you spending your online FF time these days?

Get a room