Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Am I Racist? Apparently so...

Why subject yourself to that crap? That's why I put Sho on ignore. Just don't need it.

:thumbsup:

I've done that too and threads are at least 60% shorter and aren't filled with Slotard's lies and BS. All he offers is noise and distraction - he brings nothing to the table. If I want to hear what he has to say, I'll just go straight to MSNBC, HuffPo, Salon or the Daily Kos (Kommunist).

its still going lol

Tell them all about how you refuse to take your shoes off when entering Asian houses, to set-up their bounce houses. That will convince them otherwise.

I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

Do you actually have to stand there and wave it.

Or can it just be a little flag hanging from your rear view mirror.?

I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

Plenty of Irish Americans or Italian Americans display pride in their heritage. Doesnt mean theyd welcome deportation back there.

I would wave an American flag here. But wouldnt be thrilled about being deported back. You know, cause my life is here and all.

Plenty of Irish Americans or Italian Americans display pride in their heritage. Doesnt mean theyd welcome deportation back there.

I would wave an American flag here. But wouldnt be thrilled about being deported back. You know, cause my life is here and all.

What would happen if you illegally crossed the border of China to create that life instead of moving there by the rules?

What would happen if you illegally crossed the border of China to create that life instead of moving there by the rules?

Id spend ten days in lockup and get deported. Thats if Im lucky.

Im all for deporting illegal immigrants, although I do think there should be amnesty for people brought here as Children and raised here.

Im just talking about the outrage of people sporting another countries flag.

Do you actually have to stand there and wave it.

Or can it just be a little flag hanging from your rear view mirror.?

You just gotta post on Facebook. That's all it takes