Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

The life of Julia

Seriously...Does anyone really need this amount of .gov coddling to be successful? :thumbsdown:

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen save a zmanzz opinion.

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

Apparentely you weren't coddled enough.

Under Mitt Romney: Romney supports the Blunt Amendment—which would place Julia's health care decisions in the hands of her employer

The last motherfockers I want making healthcare decisions are jackass politicians.

If this obamacare ends up being the law of the land, they had better make EVERY politician start taking random drug tests. It is an OUTRAGE they they don't already.

Yeah, lets make the common laborer take random drug tests, but the folks making all of the decisions for over 300 million people don't need one. :wacko:

Under President Obama: Julia decides to have a child. Throughout her pregnancy, she benefits from maternal checkups, prenatal care, and free screenings under health care reform.

Under Mitt Romney: Health care reform would be repealed.

Are you focking kidding me. Nothing is free you focking piece of focking sh1t motherfocker. Somehow, someway, someone is paying for it you lying son of a b1tch.

Apparentely you weren't coddled enough.

Not true. I focked the system for over 1 year on my unemployment. No way in hell that I should have been that lazy.

That's exactly what it did. It made me lazy.

Correction: The system didn't make me lazy, I let myself become lazy.

Yep. 1.5 years on the .gov teet when I knew that I was perfectly capable of contributing to society versus leeching off it since day 1, and what did I do ? Leeched for 1 year longer than I should have.

Am I proud of this? Fock no

Did I do it knowingly? Fock yes

I don't make very much money (compared to the geek club average) right now, but at least I have my self esteem back.

Also, chicks want me again. (In real life...seriously) :banana:

Not true. I focked the system for over 1 year on my unemployment. No way in hell that I should have been that lazy.

Yep. 1.5 years on the .gov teet when I knew that I was perfectly capable of contributing to society versus leeching off it since day 1, and what did I do ? Leeched for 1 year longer than I should have.

I don't make very much money (compared to the geek club average) right now, but at least I have my self esteem back.

are you saying you get the shocker now?

Julia enrolls in Medicare, helping her to afford preventive care and the prescription drugs she needs.

What's that supposed to be, SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE. Obama is focking gutting Medicare.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: Finally some good news in this thread.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: Finally some good news in this thread.

In all fairness, the ones hat seem to be wanting me recently (mostly bar chicks) aren't that good looking or bright for that matter :(

In all fairness, the ones hat seem to be wanting me recently (mostly bar chicks) aren't that good looking or bright for that matter :(

THat wouldn't bother me a bit, but I can see how it would bother a hunk like yourself. :wub:

julia is a wh0re

Exactly. It never said sh1t about her being married. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I thought you had been sincerely trying to get a job.

It's offensive watching a candidate pander for votes by promising taxpayer-funded candy canes and yet I still plan on voting for the candidate anyways. What a sh*tty predicament. :thumbsdown:

It's offensive watching a candidate pander for votes by promising taxpayer-funded candy canes and yet I still plan on voting for the candidate anyways. What a sh*tty predicament. :thumbsdown:

the only logical explanation is you're an idiot I'm afraid.:(

the only logical explanation is you're an idiot I'm afraid.:(

Or I think voodoo economics, the Bush Tax Cuts, religious lunatics, chickenhawk foreign policy, Republican control of both Congress and having a compulsive liar that disgusts me become president is worse. The left, the center, and the right all have to be in alliance against the far right even though we disagree about so much.

Still between reading this and seeing the focked up handling of the Chen Guangcheng situation on the same day it's hard to not be fustrated.

So, you're getting tikki's slopy seconds? :dunno:

You're living in a Communist country. Osmosis. It was bound to happen. :dunno:

You're living in a Communist country. Osmosis. It was bound to happen. :dunno:

Your info is 35 years old. China is a capitalist country. There isn't a shred of communism here. The reason China has been so successful is it's total rejection of communism.

Your info is 35 years old. China is a capitalist country. There isn't a shred of communism here. The reason China has been so successful is it's total rejection of communism.

The country is run by "The Communist Party of China". China's political muckity mucks have self described China as "Communist with Chinese characteristics".

phillybear is living in the past. No cell phone, no Facebook, no women.... Why would it surprise you that he's that far behind the times when it comes to world events?

phillybear is living in the past. No cell phone, no Facebook, no women.... Why would it surprise you that he's that far behind the times when it comes to world events?

China calls itself Communist.

The New York Yankees call themselves a baseball team. Should I believe them?

Newbie questioning someone else's knowledge of current events is some funny sh!t. :lol:

It sure is, just check YouTube for video evidence

Seems to me this ad is promoting Obummercare ... could it be that Obummer is running on his record??? :shocking:

Anyway yeah, this kind of pandering makes me sick. The only consolation for me is knowing that the money Julia is bilking from the system is roughly equivolent to the $$$ we'd be shelling out to invade Iran and launch a new Cold War in the middle east if the other guy wins. It's not much to hang your hat on but it's something.

Or I think voodoo economics, the Bush Tax Cuts, religious lunatics, chickenhawk foreign policy, Republican control of both Congress and having a compulsive liar that disgusts me become president is worse. The left, the center, and the right all have to be in alliance against the far right even though we disagree about so much.

Still between reading this and seeing the focked up handling of the Chen Guangcheng situation on the same day it's hard to not be fustrated.

Apparently you missed the Obama campaign video where Clinton praises the killing of Bin Laden and vilifies Romney for NOT wanting to spend billions of dollars chasing "one man." :dunno:

Apparently you missed the Obama campaign video where Clinton praises the killing of Bin Laden and vilifies Romney for NOT wanting to spend billions of dollars chasing "one man." :dunno:

I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I think the general public might be more on board with murdering the mastermind of 9/11 than spending hundreds of billions on nation-building in Iraq or invading Iran.

:dunno:

Let’s catch up with Julia at her various ages and see how the publicly held debt will be doing at that point:

Age three: That’s this year, 2012. According to Obama’s chart, publicly held debt is roughly 80 percent of the GDP.

Age 17: It’s 2029, and publicly held debt is now nearly 90 percent of the GDP. Fortunately, Obama’s Race to the Top program means that Julia can “take the classes she needs to do well.” Unfortunately, both liberals and conservatives have blasted Race to the Top as a failure, and interest in refunding it has reportedly been dwindling.

Age 25 – It’s 2037, and publicly held debt as a percentage of GDP is now hovering around 100 percent. But the good news is that Julia’s personal debt burden will be reduced, as President Obama will keep interest low on student loans.

Age 37 – It’s 2049, and publicly held debt is now 130 percent of GDP. However, Obama says that Julia’s kindergarten-age son Zachary will still be able to take advantage of Race to the Top program. (Note also that even under the most generous circumstances, it has now been at least 33 years since President Obama’s last term in office).

Age 42 – It’s 2054, and publicly held debt is now 140 percent of the GDP.

Age 65 – It’s 2077, and publicly held debt is now 180 percent of the GDP. But Julia will still be covered by Medicare “as we know it,” at least if President Obama was reelected in 2012. That’s right, no Medicare reform for the next half-century, according to Obama.

Age 67 – It’s 2079, and publicly held debt is now 190 percent of the GDP. And thanks to President Obama’s 2012 reelection, Social Security is miraculously still solvent and unchanged.

Age 72 – Obama’s Life of Julia chart only shows us her life up until age 67. That’s too bad, since Julia hits a milestone around 2084, when publicly held debt will be just about 200 percent of the deficit – and rising.

We all know why debt will continue to careen out of control in the coming years. It’s entitlement spending, and even the White House acknowledges it in its FY13 budget. And yet Obama’s Life of Julia chart pretends that we can continue along the current path without fundamental changes. Instead, any reform proposals are demagogued as an attack on women’s health or children’s education.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/05/03/the-life-of-julia-chart/

I spit out coffee over the inclusion of 'no woman'

tremendous

I spit out coffee over the inclusion of 'no woman'

tremendous

Newbie spits out coffee at the thought of women too.

For Lil Rusty's benefit...

Ah, Julia, you poor, misguided, pretend soul. You've lived a life without worry, never realizing that the hard times are what make the good times special. Welcome to the Matrix. :thumbsup:

For Lil Rusty's benefit...

Ah, Julia, you poor, misguided, pretend soul. You've lived a life without worry, never realizing that the hard times are what make the good times special. Welcome to the Matrix. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

On the surface they act more fascist than communist now (as far as the government's arm). According to my grandfather and his WW2 observations, there isn't a people that act more naturally capitalistic than the Chinese though.

julia is a wh0re

I forgot to give this the credit it deserved last night.

:first: :first: :first:

I miss all campaign videos. It's one of the side-benefits of living overseas.

Hunting for bin Laden and blowing up terrorists has always cool with me. Please note that it was accomplished on the cheap with CIA surveillance and two helicopters.

Where I have issue is wasting troops and hemmorhaging taxpayer money invading/occupying/nationbuilding dumbfock backwards countries in order to accomplish no reason whatsoever. Chickenhawks who -comically, every last one of them- wet their pants and avoided Vietnam by hiding behind daddy- don't understand that there's no friendly way to drag a focker out of his house and search his mother's underwear drawer. Or don't search and let them shoot you in the back. Nice options for the troops there, thanks a$$holes.

Communism has a worse reputation in China than in even the US since it is associated with mass starvation, prison labor camps, indoctrination, repression, and international isolation. The Chinese hate communism because they lived through it.

There's no welfare, no unemployment comp, no food stamps, no Social Security, no school breakfast/lunch, no free public education, no government health care, no subsidized housing, no Pell grants, no soup kitchens, the "interstate" type expressways are all toll roads ... I'm running out of things that I can think of so feel free to add your own to the list, it ain't here.

Consequently, taxes are so incredibly low, you'd be amazed.