Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Poacher eaten by lions :highfive:

A suspected big cat poacher has been eaten by lions near the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police say.

The animals left little behind, but some body parts were found over the weekend at a game park near Hoedspruit.

"It seems the victim was poaching in the game park when he was attacked and killed by lions," Limpopo police spokesman Moatshe Ngoepe told AFP.

"They ate his body, nearly all of it, and just left his head and some remains."

Police have not yet established the victim's identity. A loaded hunting rifle and ammunition were found next to the body, South African website Eyewitness News reports.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43035474

Focking lions FTW :pointstosky:

Stop stealing Pats FB posts :nono:

One of the few things Lions fans can celebrate.

:clap:

Punishment fits the crime. :thumbsup:

I thought you were against the death penalty? :dunno:

Stop stealing Pats FB posts :nono:

Lions finally win something. Like you said it was probably 6 on 1 though. LOL

Lions typically go for the soft tissues first. Primarily, they go for the soft tissues in the relatively unprotected anus. If so, this guy basically died from a newbie attack.

Lions typically go for the soft tissues first. Primarily, they go for the soft tissues in the relatively unprotected anus. If so, this guy basically died from a newbie attack.

They usually kill first. Unlike hyenas who will just ear the out of live pray. So if you are being attacked by a lion, act as threatening as possible so that they decide it's safer to kill you immediately.

I did see a brutal male lion on male lion territory battle where the loser was left to suffer. They are his junk while he was still alive

Okay...on a local media facebook page, they have the article about the lion and poachers, and it has about 30 posts with the people saying "Karma", "That's a whole lotta Karma", and just all kinds of references to karma and how he had it coming for doing something illegal, etc. And I agree...since it was illegal, sure....karma.

The article right below is how a a dude is charged with murder for selling fetanyl laced meth or heroin to a drug user and the drug user died. I referenced both the seller and user as worthless. I also said the user is guilty of suicide just as much as the seller is guilty of murder.

I posted on there "Just like in the case of the lion.....KARMA..." etc. People are all over cheering for the guy that died by illegally trying to kill lions.

No one is cheering or using karma as a reference when talking about the druggie who died by illegally buying then using drugs.

People are all over me for my comments. The SAME people shouting "Karma" in the lion article.

What's wrong with people?

Well maybe the fact that so damn many people got hooked on that crap because the Pharma companies were shoving opioids down their throats is a little bit different than getting addicted to poaching tigers.

Well maybe the fact that so damn many people got hooked on that crap because the Pharma companies were shoving opioids down their throats is a little bit different than getting addicted to poaching tigers.

I don't think the average person that is leaving their .02 on the subject thinks that many levels deep tho.

• Like 1

I don't think the average person that is leaving their .02 on the subject thinks that many levels deep tho.

Fair nuff.

Okay...on a local media facebook page, they have the article about the lion and poachers, and it has about 30 posts with the people saying "Karma", "That's a whole lotta Karma", and just all kinds of references to karma and how he had it coming for doing something illegal, etc. And I agree...since it was illegal, sure....karma.

The article right below is how a a dude is charged with murder for selling fetanyl laced meth or heroin to a drug user and the drug user died. I referenced both the seller and user as worthless. I also said the user is guilty of suicide just as much as the seller is guilty of murder.

I posted on there "Just like in the case of the lion.....KARMA..." etc. People are all over cheering for the guy that died by illegally trying to kill lions.

No one is cheering or using karma as a reference when talking about the druggie who died by illegally buying then using drugs.

People are all over me for my comments. The SAME people shouting "Karma" in the lion article.

They're Chameleons

Once you've poached enough eggs that you no longer get that rush, you start to crave more.

You should have told them lions ate the addict.