Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL Schedule

Coming out tonight. Early word has the Giants playing the skins on thanksgiving night. Who are the Pats going to get to open? . Steelers are a good bet.

Coming out tonight. Early word has the Giants playing the skins on thanksgiving night. Who are the Pats going to get to open? . Steelers are a good bet.

NFC East with 2 TGiving games? Is that normal?

Pats will play KC on Opening Night. They play Pittsburgh on the road.

I can see that. Would rather it be Pitt though. I just can't see Andy Reid ever handling BB. It's such a mismatch. Reid and his puzzy play calling is a match made in heaven for BB

No way they send the Falcons there?

I can see that. Would rather it be Pitt though. I just can't see Andy Reid ever handling BB. It's such a mismatch. Reid and his puzzy play calling is a match made in heaven for BB

They can't switch whether a team plays at home or on the road. It is all set well in advance, so there is no chance to play Pittsburgh this year in New England.

It could also conceivably be Atlanta, but it is thought that last year's SB rematch was a one-time thing and the Panthers were not happy at all.

Houston has a slight chance, but that was more of a possibility if Houston was able to sign Romo. Now, who would want to see Houston get slaughtered again?

The Bills only night game will be a Thursday game in December when they're already eliminated against some sh1thole team like Jacksonville or somethin :(

They can't switch whether a team plays at home or on the road. It is all set well in advance, so there is no chance to play Pittsburgh this year in New England.

It could also conceivably be Atlanta, but it is thought that last year's SB rematch was a one-time thing and the Panthers were not happy at all.

Houston has a slight chance, but that was more of a possibility if Houston was able to sign Romo. Now, who would want to see Houston get slaughtered again?

Miami?

They just aren't good enough. Soon enough here they need to start a new era under center. Reid is a good coach, who I would like to see pick his next QB and give it 1 more quality go.

Similar to the Texans, but not as bad.....if they just got something out of the QB position they would be pretty deadly. I mean Alex Smith had a nice turn around to his career and he hasn't been a bad QB over the last several years, but it is time for that ship to sail and Smith to turn into a quality stop gap QB.

The Bills only night game will be a Thursday game in December when they're already eliminated against some sh1thole team like Jacksonville or somethin :(

Hey now, I was at that week 2 thriller vs the Jets where they fell 0-2 and all hope was quickly lost. Where the defense was smashed so they turn around and fire the OC.

I retire from any sort of prime time games. Was waaaay too drunk by the time that one started.

Hey now, I was at that week 2 thriller vs the Jets where they fell 0-2 and all hope was quickly lost. Where the defense was smashed so they turn around and fire the OC.

I retire from any sort of prime time games. Was waaaay too drunk by the time that one started.

I went to one against Miami a few years back. We "only" started drinking at like 5 so I remember most of it :D

Trying to plan a golf/Panthers-Packers game this year with some friends from Charlotte. Ideally the game lands end of October-first half of November.

Trying to plan a golf/Panthers-Packers game this year with some friends from Charlotte. Ideally the game lands end of October-first half of November.

I am sure KSB will let you borrow a sweater vest

Granted it was at Arrowhead but week 4 2014 Reid's Chiefs put an ass kicking on the Pats 41-14

Looks like it's Giants V Cowboys on SNF to start the season. In Dallas, again. I can only imagine the crying from the Cowboys if it were the other way around. Just hope week 17 game is the same in NJ.

Looks like it's Giants V Cowboys on SNF to start the season. In Dallas, again. I can only imagine the crying from the Cowboys if it were the other way around. Just hope week 17 game is the same in NJ.

Cowboys fans don't get pissed off about opening on the road - they get pissed off going on the road 3 or 4 times in December.

is it true E-Lie crossed off a couple of games from this seasons schedule and tried to sell them as game used?

Cowboys fans don't get pissed off about opening on the road - they get pissed off going on the road 3 or 4 times in December.

Sure. I give you the choice right now where you want that game and it's at home over the road.

is it true E-Lie crossed off a couple of games from this seasons schedule and tried to sell them as game used?

Maybe. I also heard he used one of those 2007 undefeated patriots t-shirts intended for some African tribe to wash his car.

Sure. I give you the choice right now where you want that game and it's at home over the road.

Sorry to burst your bubble - Dallas fans don't care about where we open. We care about playing outdoors in December.

Sorry to burst your bubble - Dallas fans don't care about where we open. We care about playing outdoors in December.

god man. It's well known that jerry lobbies for it every year. Give in once in awhile.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

From what I read is Skins at NY week 17

god man. It's well known that jerry lobbies for it every year. Give in once in awhile.

I'd personally open with 3 straight road games if it meant staying home in December.. Not bcoz Jerry World is some kind of safe haven - it's undoubtedly one of the least intimidating home field advantages in the league. But this team does not like playing in the cold. And the late season Giants game showed everyone that Dak can't throw a cold ball worth a shiit... It's actually alarming how bad he looked throwing those cold ones, I hope he works on that.

From what I read is Skins at NY week 17

That's ok. I hope the other cowboy game isn't prime time. Tough getting the crew together for those.

I just care about a Bye week not being in focking week 4 this year. And hopefully having a big game after our Bye. @Dallas 4pm, Home vs Seattle, @Falcons would be the games I'd hope were after the bye.

wow, what a buncha babies

wow, what a buncha babies

I admit it - what can I say? Cold weather is not this teams' thing. But we handle the heat pretty damn good.

I admit it - what can I say? Cold weather is not this teams' thing. But we handle the heat pretty damn good.

except in the playoffs

Well, if the leaked Giants schedule is true, the NFL did them no favors. They asked for their west coast games to be back to back. Nope. Cowboy game is dec 10.

, after a west coast trip. Says only 1 Monday night game. Good.

Well, if the leaked Giants schedule is true, the NFL did then no favors. They asked for their west coast games to be back to back. Nope. Cowboy game is dec 10. Says only 1 Monday night game. Good.

How times have changed.. MNF used to be the ultimate bomb as a kid - now I despise having to play on them at all. Not as bad as having to play Thursday night, but damn near as much.

How times have changed.. MNF used to be the ultimate bomb as a kid - now I despise having to play on them at all. Not as bad as having to play Thursday night, but damn near as much.

Yeah, unless it's a real good game, MNF is for fantasy purposes only and given lower priority than a MLB playoff game.

Kind of sad how people get so excited for a schedule coming out...

Yeah, it's crazy up in here

Kind of sad how people get so excited for a schedule coming out...

fake news

fake news

:lol:

I mean I understand the interest in seeing it, but just don't understand why the huge amount of hoopla surrounding it... It is a freakin' schedule... Whoop-dee-doo...

:lol:

I mean I understand the interest in seeing it, but just don't understand why the huge amount of hoopla surrounding it... It is a freakin' schedule... Whoop-dee-doo...

No i mean it.

ESPN forces their "writers" and "personalities" to act excited about the NFL schedule.