Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Screw triangle sliced thin pizza

It's the perfect food.

Here in Colorado land, we have our own style of pizza. Basically it's a ring of crust about is thick as your forearm. The crust is relatively sweet wheat bread mostly. And the idea is that once you've consumed a ton of bread from the pizza itself not to mention all the toppings, then you take the crust rip that off and dip it in honey.

The cool thing is, after your third visit, you get your own blood glucose monitor for free.

I've never seen triangle pizza. The outer edge is always rounded. :dunno:

Cram it up your cramhole geometry boy.

Here in Colorado land, we have our own style of pizza. Basically it's a ring of crust about is thick as your forearm. The crust is relatively sweet wheat bread mostly. And the idea is that once you've consumed a ###### ton of bread from the pizza itself not to mention all the toppings, then you take the crust rip that off and dip it in honey.

The cool thing is, after your third visit, you get your own blood glucose monitor for free.

I cant picture this. Does it have a name

I cant picture this. Does it have a name

Yeah, shitty pizza.

• Like 2

Cram it up your cramhole geometry boy.

Never fear, geometry boy is here!

The justice aystem can be obtuse, but I see all the angles.

Also, kiss my asymptote. :mad:

• Like 1

Sounds like you're gay for men with triangle shaped penls'

conical

:mad: always a semantics guy waiting to pounce

conical

:mad: always a semantics guy waiting to pounce

Some of these morons might wanna hear your culinary viewpoint here, but you choose to enter the fray as some sorta geometry regulator?

Get in the fight man!

Some of these morons might wanna hear your culinary viewpoint here, but you choose to enter the fray with as some sorta geometry regulator?

Get in the fight man!

I stated my preference earlier in the thread :D

• Like 1

Some of these morons might wanna hear your culinary viewpoint here, but you choose to enter the fray with as some sorta geometry regulator?

Get in the fight man!

To me, the more gourmet and pretentious pizza gets, the worse it gets. I’ll leave other meals to the chefs and culinary experts, with pizza it’s best to keep it simple. Bier can keep his truffle oil crust and sun dried infused vinaigrette sauce pizza ideas.

Get in the fight man!

• Like 1

It appears the Beta-Cuck types prefer the square Pizza.

It appears the Beta-Cuck types prefer the square Pizza.

Seeing as you are from NYC I'd have assumed you'd prefer triangles. Learn something new every day.

• Like 1

Yeah, but you didn't attack anyone's sexuality or intelligence. That's the whole point of this pizza debate

Yeah, but you didn't attack anyone's sexuality or intelligence. That's the whole point of this pizza debate

Just a lot of people trying to put a triangle peg in a square hole

Preference schmeference! Now tell these fuckos how its supposed to be chef boy R D.

Ohhhhhh dammmmmmmmmn

Oh, you want to play ?

Square pizza is what you get in a crappy sheet of pizza for a 10 year olds birthday party.

Oh and the Packers signed Kyle Fuller to an offer sheet. Suck on it.

Square pizza is what you get in a crappy sheet of pizza for a 10 year olds birthday party.

Gonna need him. The Vikings signed Sheldon Richardson to a one year deal. Talented guy who has to prove himself again. Dangerous.

Take our busts, it doesn't bother me. All the packers have is Rodgers.

Yeah, shitty pizza.

And it's located right next to shitty wok.

Preference schmeference! Now tell these fuckos how its supposed to be chef boy R D.

you cut it via diameter through the middle. this way everyone gets outside crust. i like the 6 cut vs 8 (depends on size of the pizza and # of people).

Beau Jeaus

we would sometimes stop at the beau jos in idaho springs when traveling back and forth from denver. they are good. not overly unique, but good.

Hardly a bust. He was great last year but you probably dont catch many games. Only guy I liked on that team. Him and his brother are both underrated.

Id bet the bears will match and mot let him walk to the Packers. But at least they drove the price up.

you cut it via diameter through the middle. this way everyone gets outside crust. i like the 6 cut vs 8 (depends on size of the pizza and # of people).

we would sometimes stop at the beau jos in idaho springs when traveling back and forth from denver. they are good. not overly unique, but good.

Yeah, original good, chain bad.

Gonna need him. The Vikings signed Sheldon Richardson to a one year deal. Talented guy who has to prove himself again. Dangerous.

Same with the 1 year deal Packers gave Wilkerson. And they have Mike Pettine his old DC. I like the set up.

Vikings will be tough until their team starts falling apart under the cap. Cousins isnt much better than how keenum played last year. I am glad they are the ones who ended up paying him. Over pay a decent QB as your once great roster crumbles. Thielen and Diggs would both like to be paid soon I am sure. Vikings will be tough this year no doubt. All depends if Cousins steps up in the playoffs as to how far they will go. They paid him to win a SB. Anything less with the current roster is mehhh.

Same with the 1 year deal Packers gave Wilkerson. And they have Mike Pettine his old DC. I like the set up.

Vikings will be tough until their team starts falling apart under the cap. Cousins isnt much better than how keenum played last year. I am glad they are the ones who ended up paying him. Over pay a decent QB as your once great roster crumbles. Thielen and Diggs would both like to be paid soon I am sure. Vikings will be tough this year no doubt. All depends if Cousins steps up in the playoffs as to how far they will go. They paid him to win a SB. Anything less with the current roster is mehhh.

Dalvin Cook looked like a dominating player before he went down. Don't forget about him.

Your bust CB quickly was matched. 4 years 56 mill. 18 is his. Packers made him 5 extra mill.

You apparently dont even know the Bears own players very well.

Your bust CB quickly was matched. 4 years 56 mill. 18 is his. Packers made him 5 extra mill.

Ha!

Apparently I don't

I went to some place in Philly that only makes 40 pizzas a night. It was supposedly the best. It was pretty good

Probably Tacconellis. Not far from my house, or the Betsy Ross Bridge. :thumbsup:

Probably Tacconellis. Not far from my house, or the Betsy Ross Bridge. :thumbsup:

Depends on what you mean by not far. Careful now, I have the map, pushpins and compass out.

It's near the Delaware river, like Fishtown. A real Fishtownonian would know that.