Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Screw triangle sliced thin pizza

I'm sorry I had to actually work today, this thread was fun to read thru. Good job, good effort geeks. :D

I'm sorry I had to actually work today, this thread was fun to read thru. Good job, good effort geeks. :D

Square or triangle, Jerry!?!? :mad:

Yeah! You don't get off that easy. Answer carefully, because it could determine your sexuality (_)_)====)

I thought you were only in the city for work?

I live in the city, work in the burbs.

Yeah! You don't get off that easy. Answer carefully, because it could determine your sexuality (_)_)====)

Dodecahedron. :bandana:

Seriously, I'll pick triangle, with the premise that the original pie was round. I agree with the math argument that Mobb put up. I've had square pies where, umm, square cut makes more sense.

I agree with the math argument that Mobb put up.

You can't cut a circle into triangles either. :dunno:

Seriously, I'll pick triangle, with the premise that the original pie was round. I agree with the math argument that Mobb put up. I've had square pies where, umm, square cut makes more sense.

I feel so unsatis if eyed <teddykgbvoice>

You can't cut a circle into triangles either. :dunno:

Yes you can. You would just need to cut off the round part at the end. Yahtzee$#@! :banana:

Yes you can. You would just need to cut off the round part at the end. Yahtzee$#@! :banana:

I guess it's hip to be square. :dunno:

You can fit circles into any shape if you make the radius approach zero.

Think of it as integration in a polar coordinate system.

I just blew your minds.

• Like 1

I went to some place in Philly that only makes 40 pizzas a night. It was supposedly the best. It was pretty good

I saw some place on tv, pretty sure it was in Philly.

Apparently they bake the crust with sauce and then put the cheese and toppings on cold. Meaning the focking cheese isnt melted.

What the mother Fock is that? Someone should firebomb that place. At least the pizza would be cooked properly for a change.

I saw some place on tv, pretty sure it was in Philly.

Apparently they bake the crust with sauce and then put the cheese and toppings on cold. Meaning the focking cheese isnt melted.

What the mother Fock is that? Someone should firebomb that place. At least the pizza would be cooked properly for a change.

It's probably a sign that the employees are all uncircumcised. Im sure they all lay around and suck the cheese from each other's hooded cobra.

The record, much bigger fan of the pizza stick or pizza roll. It's usually about 6 to 8 inches long made of obviously pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and whatever meat. You could have veggies if you want. Big the whole thing and then dip it in warm marinara. Far more convenient, hella lot tastier, you don't have to worry about any ingredients falling off when you slice the pizza.

The record, much bigger fan of the pizza stick or pizza roll. It's usually about 6 to 8 inches long made of obviously pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and whatever meat. You could have veggies if you want. Big the whole thing and then dip it in warm marinara. Far more convenient, hella lot tastier, you don't have to worry about any ingredients falling off when you slice the pizza.

Absolutely not. Kids eat pizza pockets not adults. 👎

This proves you are a commie

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats cute.

I bet it goes great with a baba full of chocolate milk.

two friends and i ordered a large pizza last night.

the waiter asks how many pieces we would like him to cut for us, 8 or twelve.

my friend replies 8, there is now way we could eat 12. :doh:

Are we talking Sicilian pizza here or dominos thin crust cut into squares which always leaves a handful of super tiny crust pieces. I dont really care, and I like dominos thin crust

I do a super fun omage to Pizza using low fat turkey pepperoni and soy cheese over a bed of field greens. As a nod to the crust, I use gluten-free croutons. Then I splash the whole thing with a tomato basil vinaigrette just like regular pizza sauce!

Some people swear they will never have regular old boring pizza again after trying this fun combination!

After you've mastered the basics, if you're feeling frisky? 'Throw down' a pizza bar ;-) with diced bell peppers and black and green olives and well shoot, anything you find fun. And then? Have everybody exchange names for a secret partner.

When your guests ask why the secret partner? Reveal to them that tonight we're going to do something special! Your secret partner is going to toss your salad! It's a hoot!

Enjoy!😃

• Like 1