Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Trump aces cognitive test

This is a screening test for cognitive impairment, not an IQ test, or test of any aptitude for that matter. Have we sunk so low that not having dementia is something for which our president should be proud?

• Like 1

This is a screening test for cognitive impairment, not an IQ test, or test of any aptitude for that matter. Have we sunk so low that not having dementia is something for which our president should be proud?

The libs are saying he is loosing his mind. The tests, TRUMP ORDERED WHICH ARE NOT REQUIRED, say otherwise....Trump wins again.

The libs are saying he is losing his mind. The tests, TRUMP ORDERED WHICH ARE NOT REQUIRED, say otherwise....Trump wins again.

Moving goal posts has become a profession.

The Left keeps coming up with new ways to stall Trump's momentum, and he keeps steam-rolling them.

trillions and jail time at stake, they wont stop until they are stopped.

You people are gullible.

He passed a test where he knew his name and date and could identify a triangle and shut like that.

Congrats that the man has the cognitive ability of a 4th grader.

Questions in the test Trump took include drawing a line going from a number to a letter in ascending order—1 −A- 2- B- 3- C- 4- D- 5- E being the correct order—and the subject is given one point for getting it right.

Another question asks the subject to replicate the drawing cube and a clock with a specific time shown on it, as accurately as possible, to test their visuoconstructional skills. Several animals, like a lion, a rhinoceros and a camel were asked to be named by Trump in the test.

I feel a lot better now.

I feel a lot better now.

And yet...the board righties celebrate this as a big victory. Sad how low the bar is these days

You people are gullible.

He passed a test where he knew his name and date and could identify a triangle and shut like that.

Congrats that the man has the cognitive ability of a 4th grader.

Aced it. Your side think's he's nuts and he proved you are nuts. Most of us knew this already and we didn't think you'd admit to it.

• Like 1

The most transparent administration ever continues to address the concerns of the citizens.

Makes me think that Obama might not have sucked so bad if only he had been willing to address similar concerns.

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-trump-aced-mental-health-test-doctor-says-2642176

when is he releasing his taxes?

Aced it. Your side think's he's nuts and he proved you are nuts. Most of us knew this already and we didn't think you'd admit to it.

What this proved is how low you all keep setting the bar.

Admit to what? He aced a test my daughter could ace? I guess she is fit to be president.

You probably believe he is actually 239 lbs too

Did he color inside the lines and keep quiet during story time?

At least once per week, wiffleball starts a thread where somebody noticed a little twitch while Trump drank water or something similar, ergo Trump is going bat-shiot crazy QED. So Trump decided to pro-actively address the wiffs of the world.

As you can see from the lefties in this thread however, they are moving the goalpost to "my daughter could pass that test." Which is probably correct since if your daughter doesn't have dementia. :thumbsup:

At what point do these retards get tired of getting curb stomped and finally give up?

Sho comes back for abuse every day, so probably never...

• Like 1

And yet...the board righties celebrate this as a big victory. Sad how low the bar is these days

Started with the 44th...

Bear in mind this is the same physical that says he's six-foot-three and 239 lb.

At min, the dude has a 58 to 60 in Waist line.

Having a hard time just trusting the basic statistics, so you'll pardon me if I'm a little less convinced on the subjective .

Admit to what? He aced a test my daughter could ace? I guess she is fit to be president.

You probably believe he is actually 239 lbs too

you calling the doctor a liar ?

Yet another angle for coup by the left taken away.

At what point do these retards get tired of getting curb stomped and finally give up?

At what point do the Liberal Lemmings figure out that their leaders only care about themselves and their power?

Considering you guys were the ones crying (again) about his cognitive abilities.......and he beat you again.....thats pretty funny.

The bar is low because you rubes keep lowering it with these stupid allegations. Think you better come up with better ones because right now hes pummeling you liberals every time.

T’s and P’s

MAGA

• Like 2

Wiff and Sho have shown it doesnt matter who the doctor is...or what the case is...they will always find a way to cry like little girls about trump.

Who gives a flying fock what they think. Theyre losers...they lost.

• Like 1

Wiff and Sho have shown it doesnt matter who the doctor is...or what the case is...they will always find a way to cry like little girls about trump.

Who gives a flying fock what they think. Theyre losers...they lost.

the biggest losers have a lot in common, the big ones being jobless and lonely.

Admittedly, there really is no good outcome with this test.

Either he's suffering from early onset dementia. Or

He literally says one day and believes it firmly and the very next day says he never said that . And yet we have example after example of him on video tape saying this .

so, his short-term memory is biologically and neurologically shot, or he us a sociopathic level liar.

Remind me, which one is the good news?

Can't remember Obama acing any cognitive tests while in office. What was he hiding? :dunno:

At least once per week, wiffleball starts a thread where somebody noticed a little twitch while Trump drank water or something similar, ergo Trump is going bat-shiot crazy QED. So Trump decided to pro-actively address the wiffs of the world.

As you can see from the lefties in this thread however, they are moving the goalpost to "my daughter could pass that test." Which is probably correct since if your daughter doesn't have dementia. :thumbsup:

Moving the goalposts? Yeah...thats not at all what happened from the left in this one.

Just to put this into perspective. I was able to read five or six items to my mom off of menu for example. She could remember the better part of those items and express an opinion as to what she wanted.

By the time the waitress showed up to take our order, she swore that wasn't what she ordered.

That became a real problem legally. Because, she could clearly expressed an opinion and make a choice. But what you had to explain to people is that 10 minutes later she would have no idea that she had even made a choice.

In Trump's case, hard to tell from that test. All I would say though is that it is a snapshot. A moment in time. And as such has its limitations diagnostically.

Started with the 44th...

Id ask you to explain that...but there is not a chance you will come up with anything. Just your usual baseless whataboutism.

you calling the doctor a liar ?

Im calling the whites house who told him what to say a liar.

Do you think Trump has grown an inch?

Just to put this into perspective. I was able to read five or six items to my mom off of menu for example. She could remember the better part of those items and express an opinion as to what she wanted.

By the time the waitress showed up to take our order, she swore that wasn't what she ordered.

That became a real problem legally. Because, she could clearly expressed an opinion and make a choice. But what you had to explain to people is that 10 minutes later she would have no idea that she had even made a choice.

In Trump's case, hard to tell from that test. All I would say though is that it is a snapshot. A moment in time. And as such has its limitations diagnostically.

Dipshiit....we got the memo....youre going to find a problem with it no matter what. If the test said he was basically Terri Schiavo youd be here jerking off all overyourself with told yas and i knew it and raving about the doctors credentials.

Sorry it didnt work out for you...and here you are....again...grasping at straws.

Youre kinda pathetic.

Can't remember Obama acing any cognitive tests while in office. What was he hiding? :dunno:

If I ever need to demonstrate what a strawman argument looks like, I'm linking to this post. Thanks

At what point do the Liberal Lemmings figure out that their leaders only care about themselves and their power?

This is rich coming from you and anyone supporting Trumo and the current GOO.

Im calling the whites house who told him what to say a liar.

Do you think Trump has grown an inch?

More stupid allegations with no info.....what a surprise.