Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Why did the gymnasts (or anyone) wait years before talking

By waiting years...they were enabling focktards like Nasser to continue to abuse.

They all just realized it one day, on the same day, all at once what was going on?

There is obviously something I don't understand.

There's pros and cons so it becomes a balancing act.

True. I'm sure they would have to bend over backwards to have anyone take them seriously. Then there's the fear of people judging them.

Do you know the hoops they'd have to jump through?

• Like 1

There is obviously something I don't understand.

I don't know why they kept it locked in the vault either.

Maybe they were afraid of the spin that would be put on it. But now there's more even ground in the #metoo era. I mean, this guy's evil really raises the bar. Now that they're all speaking about it he's going to land in prison for a long time. They just needed some momentum. Now it's time to flip this script.

• Like 1

Maybe they were afraid of the spin that would be put on it. But now there's more even ground in the #metoo era. I mean, this guy's evil really raises the bar. Now that they're all speaking about it he's going to land in prison for a long time.

He'll be in prison for a short time. If I was a betting man, he'd be on my 2018 death pool.

all the girls should get together and pommel this guy

• Like 1

I am tired of the word Brave

Brave is the first person who finally spoke up, not the 8000 women afterwards

meanwhile the only brave woman who was trying to speak up Rose Mcgowan was villified and destroyed

Probably lots of shame. Or suppression.

I imagine anyone who was sexually abused as a child went through quite a bit of emotional torture. Once they managed to put it behind them they don't want to revisit it.

Imagine if some coach or pastor had molested you as a teenager. Would you want it dragged across the front page of every newspaper and tv channel? Everyone in your life know what happened?

It does suck that their silence allowed him to continue being a creep, but I can't understand why they may have kept quiet.

It's like I keep saying. Either Girls run the world! And they are strong, powerful, independent every bit as capable as men.

Or they're not.

Alternatively, they are emotionally feeble, mentally weak, immature snowflakes who can't handle the slightest bit of adversity even decades after the fact.

But you don't get to have both narratives.

That's a lot of what Condi rice was trying to say along with others. Stop with this nonsense that women are such emotional feebs that they simper and shiver and tremble and need 50 other women around them holding their hand and rubbing their back before they can stand up and be actually Brave. Or, alternatively, be strong enough to say yeah that happened, I've moved on.

Just today I read another story about some idiot woman who killed her best friend and had taken a selfie with her hours before her death. And of course her lawyer immediately came out and said that she had been abused yada yada yada.

So God damn sick of these bitches getting an automatic pass on any sort of personal responsibility for anything ranging from shoplifting to infanticide because they're emotionally unstable weak snowflake women.

The women in this particular situation may have been through some , but so have a lot of other people both men and women. This whole me to bullshit wherein they just don't want to be left out of the party? them.

• Like 1

I missed this whole story line. Who what and where ?

I missed this whole story line. Who what and where ?

Trainer for USA Olympics. Fondled a crapload of young girls. Now he's busted and going to jail. But now, there's last count like a hundred and twenty women who suddenly want to speak to the court after he's been convicted.

Trainer for USA Olympics. Fondled a crapload of young girls. Now he's busted and going to jail. But now, there's last count like a hundred and twenty women who suddenly want to speak to the court after he's been convicted.

Damn. So like this happened years ago nand they are only reporting it now. That's the gist I get from this thread. When did all this happen ?

Yes I should just google it.

I was reading where this woman was saying how Nasser molested her child WHILE she was in the room with her. Now. I'm confused. Do these women and girls not know what treatment involves? What would be off?

Damn. So like this happened years ago nand they are only reporting it now. That's the gist I get from this thread. When did all this happen ?

Yes I should just google it.

It was covered up much like Penn state

I was reading where this woman was saying how Nasser molested her child WHILE she was in the room with her. Now. I'm confused. Do these women and girls not know what treatment involves? What would be off?

My carpal tunnel seems to be acting up. I'll just finish the exam with my peemus...

• Like 1

There's a whole lot of stupid to go along with the whole lot of disgusting here. That pretty much sums up the entire me to moment right now.