Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Jackpot No Hands

Anyone of you ever try this? unsure.gif

Can supposedly put you in a trance and make you cvm without even touching yourself.

No need to watch the video, it's an audio track obviously. 37 Minutes Long so if you really wanna give it a go I guess you should make sure that there is no chance of interruptions. I tried it yesterday...didn't quite work but I was right there. 100% honest. Supposedly get better results if you do it regularly...not sure I want the keyword to start setting me off in the real world though... laugh.gif

http://mp3days.com/download/d5dapiYa/jackpot-no-hands.html

Thankss alllot assswhipe. I camme aall oveer myy keybooredd.. NNow iit''s sticckky. :mad:

i tried it today after work... very sexy voice...

in all honesty i fell asleep... although i did wake up with a chubby... but then again i usually do :unsure:

Is this that one thing, forgot what it's called, it sends soundwaves through your head and it's suppose to cause you to feel what the waves are set to in a really relax environment? My freshman year, this was really popular, and it worked really well on some people.

The only one I tried was marijuana and I didn't really feel anything. The funniest one was when my buddy tried the double orgasm one. With like 10 people around, he grew a chub and all his muscles tensed up and he was making trusting motions. Funniest sh1t ever. He didn't remember anything(as is the case with most), but claim he did not spew his load.

I'll try this at some point for real.

It's true It's true.

Blazing saddles

Stuff like this interests me. Any kind of mind control, hypnosis, psychological stuff is fascinating to me, sexual or not. Is this actually supposed to get you off or is that just one of the possible results to relaxing that much?

Is this that one thing, forgot what it's called, it sends soundwaves through your head and it's suppose to cause you to feel what the waves are set to in a really relax environment?

Nah, just some sexy voice trying to put you into a hypnotic state and make you blow.

Stuff like this interests me. Any kind of mind control, hypnosis, psychological stuff is fascinating to me, sexual or not. Is this actually supposed to get you off or is that just one of the possible results to relaxing that much?

Supposed to get ya off. By the end of the recording she's counting down and commanding that you cvm. Still hasn't worked for me, but I sure do wind up with uber stiffy. Very, very relaxing until she starts turning up the sexy talk.

First time: Nothing.

Though it does look like I was quite aroused during it, and I recall my muscles tensing up. However, woke up limp as can be. I think I will try it again at some point, this will be pretty interesting if it works.

First time: Nothing.

Though it does look like I was quite aroused during it, and I recall my muscles tensing up. However, woke up limp as can be. I think I will try it again at some point, this will be pretty interesting if it works.

Yeah I got nuffin' as well. But I really think it was because I was anticipating the end and didn't really give her a chance to infiltrate. Fought her so to speak. I'll probably try again sometime today and see if I can just enjoy the ride.

Tried it. That b!tch talks too much. It's hard to relax knowing she's about to try and get you off, then you try and force yourself to relax and that doesnt work. Kinda worked at what I would think was probably the 25 minute mark or so, but then she freaked me the hell out. Crave! Crave! Craaaaaave!

Like, STFU and stop yelling at me. If she'd just talk dirty more I'd have better luck I think. All that hypnosis sh!t just ruined the moment.

Also, I have to admit two things:

1. I felt ridiculous as hell just laying there listening to this. I wasn't sure whether to take my pants off in case it worked or what, and there were several times I thought how insane it would look to someone walking in. That broke my concentration.

2. Multiple times, because I found the video through this site obviously, I couldn't help but think this is what phone sex with naomi would feel like. (:wub: you, naomi)

This thread got me in trouble with the woman. My cats prevented me from ever pursuing this. If I locked the door, they scratch at it. If I let them in their room, they treat it like a Bobo Doll.

Anyone wanna fess up to doing this on the regular?