Sign in to follow this  
cyberer

I want to join a free auction/dynasty league

I've been looking for a good but free dynasty league as well...going year to year in leagues is fun and all but a dynasty would be a nice change.

I am in a dynasty contract league and we have an opening. Stop by and have a look if you would like.

Open team 3 (available)

open Team 2 (claimed verbally)

http://nflcentral2005.proboards42.com/index.cgi?

Look over the team in the salary caps thread. Check out the draft order (Team may be listed as Little Bro of Dinochick). If interested, post in the Guests Post Here board.

Hi guys,

We have 7 spots left to fill on our first year keeper league, drafting on ESPN. No draft date is set, we plan on voting for the day that works best for everyone.

I'm looking for some eager and active owners looking for a challenge. Its a tougher format than most leagues. League settings here - Uber GMs league settings

ps - keep on working on that blog. I love to read perspectives with an enthusiasm and passion for what they write about, especially new point of views. Make it your own and unique, keep up the good work.

I'm looking for 2 more owners to fill a 12 team first year Dynasty League on MyFantasyLeague.com. We are holding a first year auction draft, with contracts and a salary cap. Rosters look like:

1 QB

1-3 RB

1-4 WR

1-2 TE

1 K

1 D/ST

(9 total starters)

7-11 bench

We are also playing doubleheaders each week. The playoffs will start in week 14, with the top 8 teams making the playoffs. The bottom 4 will go into a bracket to play for the top picks in the rookie draft. League dues is $50. Drop me a line if interested at g0v99@yahoo.com.