Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Bergdahl could get off with NO jail time

Obama lost respect he had when he made the deal to swap five terrorists for this POS. At least now we have a president who won't pardon his b1tch ass. Hoping for reduction to E-1, Dishonorable Discharge, loss of all military awards and decorations, to include service awards, and at least 10 at Leavenworth (wish it would be longer)

https://www.armywtfmoments.com/2017/10/bowe-bergdahl-expected-to-plead-guilty-in-desertion-case/

Bowe really screwed up by not requesting an expedited trial. You know, one while Obama was still president. If that treasonous tranny got off under Obama this guy would probably get a f****** promotion.

Bowe really screwed up by not requesting an expedited trial. You know, one while Obama was still president. If that treasonous tranny got off under Obama this guy would probably get a f****** promotion.

Looks like he ended up pleading guilty

https://www.armywtfmoments.com/2017/10/bowe-bergdahl-pleads-guilty-desertion-case/

Now to see what kind of sentencing the POS gets

OP is a moron (obviously).

You bring your guys back. We did. That was right.

Now if berghdal is convicted in court martial or pleads guilty, then give him whatever punishment is appropriate. Make it severe if it's as bad as people say. But that's a separate issue altogether from whether we bring our guys home.

Now if berghdal is convicted in court martial or pleads guilty, then give him whatever punishment is appropriate. Make it severe if it's as bad as people say. But that's a separate issue altogether from whether we bring our guys home.

the cost of bringing them home, relevant ?

Also this thread is a little ironic coming from the OP.

Didn't you lie about your service?

Aren't you collecting some bullsh1t "disability" payments when you're fine?

Know when to keep your head down, dude :doh:

You bring back those lost in the line of duty. You don't worry about bringing back deserters. He violated his orders and quit. And you sure as hell don't trade terrorists for his deserter a$$.

You bring back those lost in the line of duty. You don't worry about bringing back deserters. He violated his orders and quit. And you sure as hell don't trade terrorists for his deserter a$$.

The military hadn't classified Bergdahl as a deserter at the point where he was recovered.

A true ethical dilemma. He told people what he might do, he did it, it backfired, it may have gotten people killed, it may get more killed.

The military hadn't classified Bergdahl as a deserter at the point where he was recovered.

Exactly.

We have a little something called the Rule of Law in this country.

It's pretty important.

Seems many of you don't understand or value it, which is tragic.

Obama made the right decision to get Bergdahl back.

Wrong.

Wrong.

It was the right call then and it's still the right call today.

He left a letter making it very clear he was about to be a deserter..

There isn't really anything to debate there.

• Like 1

He left a letter making it very clear he was about to be a deserter..

There isn't really anything to debate there.

Odd that the military didn't name him as a deserter at the time. You GI Joes know better.

This coming from you? Jesus Chrysler you're an idiot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You have zero clue as to what the deal with this situation was yet act like you know all about it enough to call other people morons. Well sit down and let me school you on this you dumb fock:

Bergdahl disappeared from his post and no one knew he had deserted. Multiple men were sent out to try and find him. Some injured and some died in the process. Once it was discovered he had deserted, converted to Islam, and sided with the enemy he was labeled as such (don't believe me then look it up you focking retard). Why the hell do you think everyone was pissed when Obamas dumbass made a deal to release 5 terrorists in exchange for Bergdahl? It was because he was a deserter and a traitor (all common knowledge at this point before we had gotten him back). Why the hell do you think when Bergdahl came back and my deployment team was assigned to transport him from the flight line to the hospital we had to keep it too secret about when and how he would be transported? Oh that's right, because people might try to kill him cause he had gotten other soldiers killed while they were out looking for him only to find out he had joined with the enemy. It wasn't right then when Obama did it and it isn't right now.

Now that you've had your face b1tch slapped like you always do go back to the shadows lurking until you can ACTUALLY come in here and talk about something you might have a little knowledge on instead of the half assed liberal logic you constantly bring to the table you focking limp d1cked fruit cake.

• Like 1

This coming from you? Jesus Chrysler you're an idiot. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You have zero clue as to what the deal with this situation was yet act like you know all about it enough to call other people morons. Well sit down and let me school you on this you dumb fock:

Bergdahl disappeared from his post and no one knew he had deserted. Multiple men were sent out to try and find him. Some injured and some died in the process. Once it was discovered he had deserted, converted to Islam, and sided with the enemy he was labeled as such (don't believe me then look it up you focking retard). Why the hell do you think everyone was pissed when Obamas dumbass made a deal to release 5 terrorists in exchange for Bergdahl? It was because he was a deserter and a traitor (all common knowledge at this point before we had gotten him back). Why the hell do you think when Bergdahl came back and my deployment team was assigned to transport him from the flight line to the hospital we had to keep it too secret about when and how he would be transported? Oh that's right, because people might try to kill him cause he had gotten other soldiers killed while they were out looking for him only to find out he had joined with the enemy. It wasn't right then when Obama did it and it isn't right now.

Now that you've had your face b1tch slapped like you always do go back to the shadows lurking until you can ACTUALLY come in here and talk about something you might have a little knowledge on instead of the half assed liberal logic you constantly bring to the table you focking limp d1cked fruit cake.

Great posting. You completely owned him!

I just don't think you're smart enough for this conversation, is what it really comes down to.

I'll give it one last shot though: if everything you posted above is proven to be true then great, court martial the fock out of him. Put him away for life, I don't care.

But that happens AFTER you bring him back, because that's the way the rule of law works. Principles are important and it doesn't matter how much you hate this particular individual or how bad what he did was.

I just don't think you're smart enough for this conversation, is what it really comes down to.

I'll give it one last shot though: if everything you posted above is proven to be true then great, court martial the fock out of him. Put him away for life, I don't care.

But that happens AFTER you bring him back, because that's the way the rule of law works. Principles are important and it doesn't matter how much you hate this particular individual or how bad what he did was.

lol bro you just got d1ck slapped in the face. All this stuff was proven BEFORE awe brought him back. What's our rule when it comes to terrorists? "We don't negotiate with terrorists". Especially when it's for a deserter and a traitor. There was no "proving it". It was already proven before we made the dam deal.

I swear you're just not a smart person are you? Either that or you're too much of an idiot to admit you're wrong.

lol bro you just got d1ck slapped in the face. All this stuff was proven BEFORE awe brought him back. What's our rule when it comes to terrorists? "We don't negotiate with terrorists". Especially when it's for a deserter and a traitor. There was no "proving it". It was already proven before we made the dam deal.

I swear you're just not a smart person are you? Either that or you're too much of an idiot to admit you're wrong.

Bergdahl was only charged with desertion after he was brought back to the US.

hth

The israelis have a policy in training. Top of my head I want to say something like rule 97 or something like that. What it boils down to is we're probably not going to come get you. So you might as well die trying to get out of being captured.

They have negotiated in the past, but I think it's a pretty stand-up idea given the environment in which they're in.

Bergdahl was only charged with desertion after he was brought back to the US.

hth

You can't charge someone until they are back

HTH

You can't charge someone until they are back

HTH

Which is why it was wrong to say it was "proven" he was a deserter.

hth

Which is why it was wrong to say it was "proven" he was a deserter.

hth

Lol no it's not. We knew this BEFORE we got him back. He wasn't officially charged until he got back. Is that so hard to comprehend? Jesus Chrysler some of you are complete morons

• Like 1

Lol no it's not. We knew this BEFORE we got him back. He wasn't officially charged until he got back. Is that so hard to comprehend? Jesus Chrysler some of you are complete morons

The military didn't know it until they completed their investigation, which happened after he got back.

hth

The military didn't know it until they completed their investigation, which happened after he got back.

hth

:doh:

I quit. There's no arguing with an idiot. But I will leave you with this. Once he got back he was investigated and charged formally. However, they used evidence that ALREADY HAD from before they got him back. This is why a lot of people were upset they were bringing him back. Did you forget that dummy? All this evidence of what he did they had already.

HTH

• Like 1

:doh:

I quit. There's no arguing with an idiot. But I will leave you with this. Once he got back he was investigated and charged formally. However, they used evidence that ALREADY HAD from before they got him back. This is why a lot of people were upset they were bringing him back. Did you forget that dummy? All this evidence of what he did they had already.

HTH

Yes I did get that. it doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't abandon soldiers because we suspect they may be deserters. Ergo bringing him back was the right call, now he's been formally investigated and will be charged.

Yes I did get that. it doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't abandon soldiers because we suspect they may be deserters. Ergo bringing him back was the right call, now he's been formally investigated and will be charged.

No it wasn't. Never will be. And also, he was a traitor. You don't release 5 terrorists for a deserter and traitor. Obama focked up and pissed a lot of people off with that as well as lost all respect he had

HTH

No it wasn't. Never will be. And also, he was a traitor. You don't release 5 terrorists for a deserter and traitor. Obama focked up and pissed a lot of people off with that as well as lost all respect he had

HTH

Bergdahl wasn't charged with desertion until he got back. What don't you understand Digby?

Bergdahl wasn't charged with desertion until he got back. What don't you understand Digby?

What don't you understand dummy? You can't be charged with something until you GET back. Doesn't mean they don't have proof that you did it until you get back. Are that much of a retard? Seriously man dam. Your stupidity is astounding. I'll break it down for you.

Man robs bank. Video evidence of him robbing bank is in possession of cops. Cops can't charge him with robbery until they catch him. But they know he did it cause they have said video. Since they don't have him does this mean they don't know he robbed the bank? No. They know he robbed the bank. But they can't charge him until they catch him. Same applies here. They found out he deserted and joined up with the enemy. Which pissed a lot of people off when Obama said he was bringing him back. See where I'm going with this? Just cause he wasn't charged until he got back doesn't mean he didn't do it or that everyone didn't know that he deserted. This was common knowledge before we got him back.

You're so dam hung up on "he wasn't charged until he got back" that you can't seem to grasp that they knew he deserted before they got him back. Jesus Christ man seriously. Don't hold onto your wrong statement blindly cause you don't want to be wrong

What don't you understand dummy? You can't be charged with something until you GET back. Doesn't mean they don't have proof that you did it until you get back. Are that much of a retard? Seriously man dam. Your stupidity is astounding. I'll break it down for you.

Man robs bank. Video evidence of him robbing bank is in possession of cops. Cops can't charge him with robbery until they catch him. But they know he did it cause they have said video. Since they don't have him does this mean they don't know he robbed the bank? No. They know he robbed the bank. But they can't charge him until they catch him. Same applies here. They found out he deserted and joined up with the enemy. Which pissed a lot of people off when Obama said he was bringing him back. See where I'm going with this? Just cause he wasn't charged until he got back doesn't mean he didn't do it or that everyone didn't know that he deserted. This was common knowledge before we got him back.

You're so dam hung up on "he wasn't charged until he got back" that you can't seem to grasp that they knew he deserted before they got him back. Jesus Christ man seriously. Don't hold onto your wrong statement blindly cause you don't want to be wrong

Again, they didn't know he was a deserter. He was supposedly mentally ill and possibly captured while AWOL. Regardless the military initiated a search because they don't leave men behind on suspicion of desertion and now he's being tried.

Again, they didn't know he was a deserter. He was supposedly mentally ill and possibly captured while AWOL. Regardless the military initiated a search because they don't leave men behind on suspicion of desertion and now he's being tried.

Omg I quit. The proof is staring you in the face but you won't admit you're wrong. I'm done. Entire board already knows you're an idiot from your recent postings. This just confirms it

• Like 1

Omg I quit. The proof is staring you in the face but you won't admit you're wrong. I'm done. Entire board already knows you're an idiot from your recent postings. This just confirms it

I win. :first:

MDC has no idea what winning is. He just says the same dumb, wrong things until people stop arguing with him cause he's got the intelligence of a literal rock

• Like 1

MDC has no idea what winning is. He just says the same dumb, wrong things until people stop arguing with him cause he's got the intelligence of a literal rock

Bergdahl was charged with desertion before we brought him back?