Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

breakout WR for rest of season

Anyone have any tips for a breakout WR for the rest of the year? I just picked up Marvin Jones but saw he tweaked his ankle in his first practice back on rotoworld.....

What about....Allen Robinson, Rueben Randle, Davante Adams, Harry Douglass, Devin Heston, Mohammad Sanu? Any other ideas

thanks

I'd say Andrew Hawkins but he is probably gone in most leagues.

Eddie Royal should be relevant for a couple more weeks.

I like Jordan Matthews the Philly receiver whose value should spike after Maclin goes out for injury.

I'd say Rueben Randle. He came around to put up decent numbers in the last game. His calling card was as a red zone threat but the NYG TEs have eaten up all the short yardage TEs so far. If Randle starts getting some of those looks he could start putting up decent numbers. He also plays in a division with a lot of scoring.

The other WRs you posted lack a clear route to playing time or an offense that will put up the points.

• Like 1

Cooper is a lottery ticket type receiver. If maclin goes down i think its on for cooper and matthews. I dont know why that team trots celek out there between the 20s. Celek is about the slowest TE i have seen this year. Foles has over thrown him a few times because even he cant believe how slow celek is.

lotsa good ones in here.

ill add another. philly brown, carolina.

w/ kelvin coming on, gonna be even more seem passes his way.

dude is fast.

Another deep sleeper to add is Andre Holmes in Oakland.

Kid runs great routes and has excellent hands. Raiders will always be in catch-up mode, and should rack up good numbers in garbage time. They count in fantasy, too!!

My vote would be Brown. I can see AZ slowly fazing Fitz out. Not because he isn't good anymore, but because he probably won't be with the team next year.

So out of:

Marvin Jones(still don't know about new injury)

Rueben Randle

Odell Beckham

John Brown

Andre Holmes

biggest upside?

leaning toward Randle or Beckham.....wait and see how bad Marvin Jones' ankle is

Jones is gonna be 'Starvin Marvin' without Jay Gruden calling the shots.

hth.

Why does everyone I listen to keep disregarding Hurns' output as a fluke each and every week?

He's already kind of 'broken out' but i think kelvin benjamin is in for a huge year... especially 2nd half if newton can get healthy. I could see him ending up top 10 or even top 5...

i may see how much the Benjamin owner in my league thinks that he is worth

He's already kind of 'broken out' but i think kelvin benjamin is in for a huge year... especially 2nd half if newton can get healthy. I could see him ending up top 10 or even top 5...

i may see how much the Benjamin owner in my league thinks that he is worth

I like Kelvin Benjamin also ! In one of my leagues I traded Matt Asiata for Benjamin acouple weeks ago. Very happy with that trade.

Good luck !

I agree ! Alot of good names in this thread. I say the two wr's that will breakout are Justin Hunter now that he's starting. And Odell Beckham if he can remain healthy. I sense a streak of games with a TD for Odell.

Good luck !

I feel like when you posted this, you already knew the answer you just wanted the rest of the board members to confirm that, yes, Odell Beckham is the breakout receiver.

I feel like when you posted this, you already knew the answer you just wanted the rest of the board members to confirm that, yes, Odell Beckham is the breakout receiver.

Who are you talking to ?

If Mettenberger is the starter in TEN look for Justin Hunter to go off! They had a great chemistry in preseason plus Justin is now the X Receiver over Washington.

I think CP still have ROS value. He's not being used properly. Vikes will have to feed him sooner than later

If Mettenberger is the starter in TEN look for Justin Hunter to go off! They had a great chemistry in preseason plus Justin is now the X Receiver over Washington.

I would love to see metternberger get the nodd but wisencunt has a mancrush on whitehurst. that and he is tanking the season for a high draft pick.