Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Superbowl betting games

So the Superbowl is tommorow, and for those of you cool enough to have friends, that means going to Superbowl parties.

Anybody know some really sweet Superbowl betting games to play at parties, other than the typical betting squares game?

Extra points if it incorporates a lot of drinking. :doublethumbsup:

The last few I've been at we would take the names of all potential scorers for each team (WRs, RBs, Kickers and then one miscellaneous for each team and maybe the QBs in case of a sneak) cut them into slips and place in a bowl. Anyone that wants to pick has to pay a set amount ($2-$5 usually) for each name. Whenever someone scores a TD or 3 pts whoever has that name wins the pot. Then you put all the names back in and draw/pay again and so on till the end of the game. I don't know where I heard of it but it always goes over really well. HTH

Everybody draws 1 card at the beginning of each quarter. (only 10 total cards to draw from. 1,2,3,4, etc..)

You put in $5.00 per card, and at the end of each quarter, whoever has the card with the number that is the last in combined score, wins the pool.

Example - End of 1st quarter, Bears 10 - Colts 14: 10+14=24 Whoever has the 4 card wins.

Kinda like squares, I quess :dunno:

You can just make a buch of wild bets before the game

Who will throw first INT?

Who will catch the first TD?

Who will throw the first TD?

Who will rush for the first TD?

Who will complete the first pass of the game?

Who will complete the first pass in the second quarter?? Or the second Half?? 4th quarter??

Which team gets the first turnover?

First team to score anypoints?

Which team ends up with the fewest punts?

Which team has the first 3 an out??

Sh1t like that.

The last few I've been at we would take the names of all potential scorers for each team (WRs, RBs, Kickers and then one miscellaneous for each team and maybe the QBs in case of a sneak) cut them into slips and place in a bowl. Anyone that wants to pick has to pay a set amount ($2-$5 usually) for each name. Whenever someone scores a TD or 3 pts whoever has that name wins the pot. Then you put all the names back in and draw/pay again and so on till the end of the game. I don't know where I heard of it but it always goes over really well. HTH

I like this idea, but where does the drinking come in?

Everybody draws 1 card at the beginning of each quarter. (only 10 total cards to draw from. 1,2,3,4, etc..)

You put in $5.00 per card, and at the end of each quarter, whoever has the card with the number that is the last in combined score, wins the pool.

Example - End of 1st quarter, Bears 10 - Colts 14: 10+14=24 Whoever has the 4 card wins.

Kinda like squares, I quess :dunno:

No betting squares! :lol:

I like this idea, but where does the drinking come in?

No betting squares! :lol:

Betting cards, fockface..Betting cards :dunno:

How about this:

Each person picks the final score for both teams. Then drink until you pass out.