Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

Why did I just know the director was a liberal white woman. I said it before and I'll say it again nobody hates white people more than the white liberal.

Why did I just know the director was a liberal white woman. I said it before and I'll say it again nobody hates white people more than the white liberal.

There was a time during my 20s where one might have thought I was a white male that hated white people. In reality I went though a phase where I only dated black chicks, but it was because I hate meeting fathers.

• Like 1

have you met Shaniqua down the park?

And yet she fails to mention the daily reports of female teachers and their sexual abuses of underage boys. I also love how she fails to mention that the perps doing the actual molesting in the church scandal are homosexuals. Straight white male bad.

Shhhhh...if you start using logic, rationality, or attempt to be philosophically honest you can expect to be labelled in an attempt to silence you

Shhhhh...if you start using logic, rationality, or attempt to be philosophically honest you can expect to be labelled in an attempt to silence you

RACIST!!! SEXIST!!!

The new one is telling you you're raging.

RACIST!!! SEXIST!!!

Bollocks..... :wall:

Less than 5% of sex offenders are women and the large majority of male child molesters of boys are not attracted to adult men.

When a man has sex with another male that makes him a homosexual. There may be sub sets of homosexuality, but if you're only attracted to males that settles it. I haven't heard of a widespread church scandal involving young girls. Just boys and older homosexuals.

Less than 5% of sex offenders are women and the large majority of male child molesters of boys are not attracted to adult men.

I am confident you will be able to source the assertion.....

I am confident you will be able to source the assertion.....

Sure.

Sexual assault by women accounts for about 5% of cases:

http://www.gundersenhealth.org/ncptc/jacob-wetterling-resource-center/keep-kids-safe/sexual-offenders-101/sexuality-of-offenders/

Around 80% of men who molested boys were straight or bi and most were married with children:

http://www.gundersenhealth.org/ncptc/jacob-wetterling-resource-center/keep-kids-safe/sexual-offenders-101/sexuality-of-offenders/

Elton John was married to a woman. So was Rock Hudson. Tom Brady is married to a woman and has a baby momma.

The only way you get that 5% is if one sex is over reporting sexual assault and one sex is under reporting.

Elton John was married to a woman. So was Rock Hudson. Tom Brady is married to a woman and has a baby momma.

Elton John and Rock Hudson can die together in a bathtub of AIDS as far as I'm concerned, but TB12 defines straight, manly man.

So if you molest a boy you're straight. Got it. Straight white man bad.

That's his focking dad!!. I'm glad my family doesn't do things like that, but his apparently does. I can allow that to slide.

Yeah I was just playing. And right? Its strange as hell. If I even try to hug my dad he gets all weird.
  • Like 1

And yet she fails to mention the daily reports of female teachers and their sexual abuses of underage boys. I also love how she fails to mention that the perps doing the actual molesting in the church scandal are homosexuals. Straight white male bad.

Excellent.

Thanks, i will look them over. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was just playing. And right? Its strange as hell. If I even try to hug my dad he gets all weird.

If you zoom in I think you can see some tongue. I wonder what his hands are doing?

Thing is, just cuz theyre numbers, doesn't mean .

There's sample bias, conclusion bias, and about a thousand other ways these numbers could be fuucked up. Or just flat-out made up.

Thing is, just cuz theyre numbers, doesn't mean ######.

There's sample bias, conclusion bias, and about a thousand other ways these numbers could be fuucked up. Or just flat-out made up.

Strangely enough the math always comes out to white straight men are the debbil.

• Like 1

Strangely enough the math always comes out to white straight men are the debbil.

Exactly. What I know empirically is that stories involving a white man killing a black man for example, get a whole lot more attention then vice versa. Or black on black crime.

What I also know empirically is that, for example, when there was racist graffiti posted at the air Force Academy, CNN and MSNBC in the other networks couldn't get enough of covering that. But when it turned out it was a black cadet already in disciplinary trouble trying to get out of more trouble? oh hell, the only reason I knew that story at all was I live in the same f*cking town.

Again, for example, I haven't seen a single story about a female in a position of power who systematically grooms , seduces and tries to cover up the rape of a minor on any of the major news networks.

I also know empirically that this weekend alone were two separate stories about two separate Weinstein accusers who had their accusations basically thrown out of court. Schurz fuuck didn't see that on CNN.

MDC will undoubtedly try to make the point that statistically, there are far less cases of women lying about being raped. But again, who's pursuing those cases? The victim being the man, just wants to destroy it go away so doesn't press charges. The prosecutors, looking to get elected next time don't press charges. And the liars get excused away as being "troubled young ladies".

So no shiit the statistics are lower. Hell, there was a time when the statistics of Catholic priests molesting boys were nonexistent. That doesn't mean shiit either.

It's amazing how people will dispense with common sense when presented some statistics. Statistics can be a good start, but much like a bikini, they don't tell the whole story. The important parts are still covered up.

POD.

Bet you won't see this on the networks.

for the record, the ass thats second from the right? I'd say that's the best a man can get.

Nah, it's cool. Those young gals are EMPOWERED.

Thing is, just cuz theyre numbers, doesn't mean ######.

At the point where stats, evidence, expert opinions etc. arent worth anything we may as well just believe whatever we want and dismiss any source that doesnt support our preconceived notions. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, thats sort of the Geek Club way. :unsure:

for the record, the ass thats second from the right? I'd say that's the best a man can get.

How do you know that's a dude?

• Like 1

Why is super Mike so triggered about what other men think?

Why is super Mike so triggered about what other men think?

He already posted a mea culpa and said he had a few beers and was argumentative. He apologized and he and HT hugged it out. It was like a very special episode of Blossom. Restored my faith in humanity.

Electronic Arts took the same SJW stance with a hard line in the sand and it backfired to the extent of their stock value dropping 50% since July 2018. I don't know if Gillette/P&G will suffer that type of financial drop, but I still think this turd of an ad will impact their bottom line in a negative way.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/17453728/ea-women-in-battlefield-v-backlash-response

Electronic Arts took the same SJW stance with a hard line in the sand and it backfired to the extent of their stock value dropping 50% since July 2018. I don't know if Gillette/P&G will suffer that type of financial drop, but I still think this turd of an ad will impact their bottom line in a negative way.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/17453728/ea-women-in-battlefield-v-backlash-response

That guy who said that ended up getting fired too, I believe.