Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump invites Kanye to the White House

Kanye would make a great replacement UN Ambassador.

Unfortunately, it would require taking a massive pay cut.

I'd watch Kendall and Ivanka oil wrestle...........

Yes please.

• Like 1

Ohhhhhh man if he accepts the liberal entertainment world is gonna die crying.

What's the big deal ? They both share the same goal of freeing blacks from the Democrats plantation of low expectation, failure and life as a victim.

This should be seen as a good thing.

• Like 1

Lol u serious? Did Trump really invite him or was it Kaynes idea?

Lol I was focking this chick that watched the kardashians. She legit watched that crap all the damn time. Anyway, I was like where's lamar at? Wasnt he married to one these b!tches and wasnt she making sure he stayed on the wagon even tho he smoked all the crack in nevada and banged every hooker in the state?

That was the extent of my interest in the show and in her lol. That one lasted about 2 weeks. Figures trump riding these fools jocks lol.

He's so transparent. Taylor apparently came out as a Democrat -shocker! Two days ago. So Trump invites her arch nemesis to the White House!!

DUNDUNDUUUUN!!!!!

😵

DUDE IS ENTERTAINING. I'LL GIVE HIM THAT.

Jesus, I had to mute after about 2 seconds the TV when they started showing Kanye West in the Oval Office.

remember the GOP freak-outs over not wearing a suit jacket in the Oval Office? The freak outs about putting your feet up on the desk in the Oval Office?

and Trump brings this clown show in who precedes to drop MF bombs in the Oval Office. And by the way, white people of class know not to wear hats inside. Sure as hell not baseball caps in the Oval Office.

But that's a minor quibble. We are a God damn clown show. Making America a joke again. And Kanye is too stupid to realize that he's nothing more than Bojangles for Trump.

Trump would gladly defame the White House, but how much you want to bet he wouldn't let Kanye rent a condo in Trump Tower?

seriously, if you get a stronger stomach than I do, check out the video and audio of trump in the white house with his buddy Kanye. It's nothing short of a shitshow. Reagan would roll over in his grave. He wouldn't even step into the Oval Office without wearing a jacket and tie. And I'm pretty sure he would shoot anybody who dropped an MF-bomb anywhere in the White House.

But then again, most people have enough class not to do so.

Jesus, Trump is rapidly making Duterte look like Winston fuucking Churchill.

Kanye's a fock nut from day one. Anybody who's suddenly on his jock simply because he wore a red baseball cap is an idiot.

Remember his freak out at the amas? Or the Grammys? Or the Katrina Telethon? Or most recently when he thought Jay-Z was going to kill him and he's begging for his life and all his fans who paid a ton of money got to hear about 4 and 1/2 songs before Yeezy went crying like a little off the stage?

Kanye's a fock nut from day one. Anybody who's suddenly on his jock simply because he wore a red baseball cap is an idiot.

Remember his freak out at the amas? Or the Grammys? Or the Katrina Telethon? Or most recently when he thought Jay-Z was going to kill him and he's begging for his life and all his fans who paid a ###### ton of money got to hear about 4 and 1/2 songs before Yeezy went crying like a little ###### off the stage?

Nobody is on him for anything. The point is that he is a black entertainer that supports Trump. It's a big deal because entertainers get ousted from hollywood for supporting republicans. Especially black. You should know this.

I don't give a if he's green. We have real God damn issues out there that need a real answers. And out of all the people in the world to get a one-on-one with the most powerful guy on the planet? It's this stupid nutty nut?

At least one more news cycle of the liberal idiots not talking that that matters. But dedicating the entire evening to Kanye West. Jesus.

All of the political BS aside, it would be a trip to be a fly on a wall during a Kim and Kanye dinner conversation. I can't even fathom what those two knuckleheads might talk about.

I'll sum it up/interpret: Liberal policy has wrecked the black family. That's pretty much what he said.

I have always wondered why its odd for some people to see black rock artists (TV on the Radio) or black republicans, etc.

Diversity is not just color. Its PEOPLE having diffferent backgrounds, thoughts, religions, political affiliations, on and on.

Seems odd to me how there is this blackish barometer. And all must follow certain standards or something is wrong. :dunno:

Sigh...

Next on the Krapdashians, Kim and her truck tire sized pelvis fight with Kanye about Trump. 4 episodes later, Kanye is in a mental health unit...

Trumps biggest fail yet.

In an attempt to connect with the black community he failed to recognize that black people don't like Kanye.

Who cares? Most black people don't like Trump. But he's doing pretty well anyway. How is this a fail? He is not targeting your mainstream Hollywood black.

Have you read the transcript? Ms. South Carolina's answer was more coherent. :wacko:

Saw it. It wasn't a rant.

I don't know what makes Kanye tick, but his passion has made him succesful as an artist.

I don't know what makes Kanye tick, but his passion has made him succesful as an artist.

What is your definition of rant?

Here's one from Webster that I think applies:

1: a bombastic extravagant speech

You know you're a partisan hack when you can even agree on the ward rant. Cheeses. Remember when Obama came out with this stupid line about 'that could be my son'. I tore the guy apart.

FFS, you lose all credibility when your personal self-worth is so tied up in Capn red hat that you won't even acknowledge that "when I wear this baseball cap I feel like a superhero!" Isn't just fuucking nutty.

"It's not a rant!! You just hate Trump. Waaah!!" 😭😭😭

Here's a tip, Look up the word rant.

It would be interesting to see the responses of the Trump hacks on this board when Kanye tour into Bush after Katrina Versus now.

I'm going to take a wild-ass guess that most of them weren't saying, well Kanye is a genius! Back then.

Guessing they were gushing all over the Dixie Chicks musical abilities and Record breaking sales either.