Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

things you associate with libtards

the only time I care about what a musician is, is when they make it an issue

IE Green Day, Eminem

Meh. The entire Pink Floyd Animals album is anti-capitalism and it's one of the greatest pieces of music ever written. Also love me some Hank Jr. and Hank 3, and they have all sorts of political songs. I don't get too wrapped into the political stuff in music. It's all part of the song writing and artistic process.

I don't like Green Day or Kanye because they suck. Would be the same no matter what letter was next to their name.

Meh. The entire Pink Floyd Animals album is anti-capitalism and it's one of the greatest pieces of music ever written. Also love me some Hank Jr. and Hank 3, and they have all sorts of political songs. I don't get too wrapped into the political stuff in music. It's all part of the song writing and artistic process.

I don't like Green Day or Kanye because they suck. Would be the same no matter what letter was next to their name.

difference I generally don't listen to lyrics or anything if I like the beat and rhythms.

what I was saying is that if they have to when not playing music, make it all about a political agenda like anyone cares about their opinions

• Like 1

Telling us that LGBTTTQQIAAEOSOFGPAPOESLSEISIFGPO is important...

The scary thing is I can't even tell any longer if you're making a joke or if that's the current acronym. :mad:

I have on my desk an album and cover of Pink Floyd Animals from 1977. It is my favorite of all time. I never thought of it as political because I would not allow my enjoyment of it to be interrupted. Even when I listen to peter frampton I ignore the person.

• Like 1

the only time I care about what a musician is, is when they make it an issue

IE Green Day, Eminem

I like when Billy Joe from green day, who is a complete fockin mess, preaches at us. If he weren't a cash cow he would be dead. A while ago.

I have on my desk an album and cover of Pink Floyd Animals from 1977. It is my favorite of all time. I never thought of it as political because I would not allow my enjoyment of it to be interrupted. Even when I listen to peter frampton I ignore the person.

Big man, pig man

Ha, ha, charade you are!

Yah man. It's about as close to a masterpiece as you can get. I've seen both Roger and David live several times. Never together, unfortunately.

ETA: Wearing my Roger Waters "Us and Them" tour shirt right now actually. :cheers:

Yah man. It's about as close to a masterpiece as you can get. I've seen both Roger and David live several times. Never together, unfortunately.

ETA: Wearing my Roger Waters "Us and Them" tour shirt right now actually. :cheers:

That is bad-ass. Although I don't watch it all the way through much I love this too:

Big man, pig man

Ha, ha, charade you are!

To the libs on here:

And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown

And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone

And it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around

So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone

Dragged down by the stone (stone, stone, stone, stone, stone)

To the libs on here:

And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown

And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone

So have a good drown, as you go down, all alone

Dragged down by the stone (stone, stone, stone, stone, stone)

Those lyrics are about a businessman who focks everybody over to make his fortune, only to have karma kick him in the rear in the end.

Id say its more for the reps here. :)

Those lyrics are about a businessman who focks everybody over to make his fortune, only to have karma kick him in the rear in the end.

Except Trump is losing money. Lots of it.

Except Trump is losing money. Lots of it.

Different song. Pigs.

Pigs = politicians

Dogs = big biz men

Sheep = us

Animals in a nut shell :cheers:

Whatever. It can be taken any way the listener wants to take it. People who write songs are not the definitive truth in this world.

Fvcking stupid to think that they do.

Whatever. It can be taken any way the listener wants to take it. People who write songs are not the definitive truth in this world.

Fvcking stupid to think that they do.

Sure man. You can take it however you want. It doesnt change what the person who actually wrote the focking lyrics wrote them about. :wacko:

Sure man. You can take it however you want. It doesnt change what the person who actually wrote the focking lyrics wrote them about. Holy focking retard.

He's bizarro Shonuff.

He's bizarro Shonuff.

I remember you commenting in some thread about what a doosh he is over at the mange bored. Looks like hes fitting in nicely over here too. Haha.

I remember you commenting in some thread about what a doosh he is over at the mange bored. Looks like hes fitting in nicely over here too. Haha.

its like he's in a nuthouse or something. Has imaginary conversations with Giant fans.

Sure man. You can take it however you want. It doesnt change what the person who actually wrote the focking lyrics wrote them about. :wacko:

It's entertainment. That's all.

The scary thing is I can't even tell any longer if you're making a joke or if that's the current acronym. :mad:

Posty doesnt seem like the sort of guy who keeps track of up-to-the-minute gender discoveries and make it a point to list them in their proper order. In my case, after four letters, my eyes glazed over and my brain stopped processing them.

Posty doesnt seem like the sort of guy who keeps track of up-to-the-minute gender discoveries and make it a point to list them in their proper order. In my case, after four letters, my eyes glazed over and my brain stopped processing them.

I actually looked it up and I think it was accurate to the first ten or so letters... At least on the link that I went to first...

Who cares what they mean by it? It's like watching a football game where the RB is an @sshole. Who cares as long as he entertains me in the game. Same for music. Who cares what they have in their minds in cryptic lyrics?

its like he's in a nuthouse or something. Has imaginary conversations with Giant fans.

This is not imaginary:

Since 2012:

Alex Smith:

Record as starting QB: 52-28
TD/INT - 106-35
manning:
Record as starting QB: 34-51
TD/INT - 134-88
6 years now. Let's draft an RB. Brilliant!!!! It is so paying off being 1-5!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Urban blight

Horrible schools

Chicks with diks

Man buns

Heroin

Fruity drinks

Weeping

To the libs on here:

The pace change and rhythm to the guitar while this line is sung is stunning. My favorite Floyd song.

Who cares what they mean by it? It's like watching a football game where the RB is an @sshole. Who cares as long as he entertains me in the game. Same for music. Who cares what they have in their minds in cryptic lyrics?

Youre the guy using the lyrics to make unwitty jokes on the internet. Carry on my wayward son.

Believers of fairy tales like Trump/Russian collusion

Deniers of facts like Hillary/DNC/Russian collusion.

Youre the guy using the lyrics to make unwitty jokes on the internet. Carry on my wayward son.

No jokes. Simply facts. If you keep looking deep into entertainment, then you are not living reality.

Musicians is a tough one. When I think of the two most influential musicians/groups of the 20th century... I think Elvis Presley ® and Pink Floyd (D). Then you got all 3 of the Hanks ®, WIllie (D), Garth (D), etc. Music is one of the few things that traverses and transcends politics, race, etc. etc.

how many times has a repub used a song only to have the artist say please stop

nice Pink Floyd run on this page. Animals is so great.

...so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to stick that knife in..guitar!

I was way too young to go to it, but my older brother went and saw them at soldier field in '77. Said it was awesome. Here was their play list for that night.

Are there actual videos of that show somewhere on whatever site that is? The video links dont bring up anything. Would love to see them.