Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Will Trump legalize marijuana?

I thought I heard he was wanting to a while back. Would definitely help cut back on a lot of expenses. Plus I have no problem with it being legalize at the federal level for medical use. Plus to OD on it I read you had to smoke somewhere over a thousand joints in a minute or something like that.

He does this the Dems are focked.

Actually I would see them giving someone else credit. Maybe Obama

I only wish they would limit it to smoking it indoors or on private property. Pot smokers are nasty with all the spitting and it smells like shite.

• Like 1

I only wish they would limit it to smoking it indoors or on private property. Pot smokers are nasty with all the spitting and it smells like shite.

Exactly, if everyone who drank alcohol smelled like a can bag they would be shunned. Can you stoners Febreeze yourself or something?

Absolutely. Just like cigs and booze. Unless its something like Mardi Gras or whatever. I smoke weed, and I dont want to see it in public anymore than people who dont smoke it do.

spitting? Wtf kind of pot smokers you been around? That's nasty people. Not pot smokers. I have smoked for 20 years and I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

spitting? Wtf kind of pot smokers you been around? That's nasty people. Not pot smokers. I have smoked for 20 years and I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

City pot smokers. Gross.

Keep track of DUI numbers. They will grow to crazy proportions over the next few years.

man as someone in the industry I kinda hope so, and then again I kinda hope not

it allows for more big business to get involved in places where it is cheap

We have 140,000 sqft and are already on the small end facility wise

man as someone in the industry I kinda hope so, and then again I kinda hope not

it allows for more big business to get involved in places where it is cheap

We have 140,000 sqft and are already on the small end facility wise

Lets hang out man. :wub:

About time and would be a brilliant move by the president.

:thumbsup:

That would be interesting. He would likely have more support from the Democrats in Congress than the Republicans. Carter favored the legalization but he was too weak to actually get it done. The Crack epidemic pretty much pushed the legalization of pot back 30 years with conservative pols calling it a gateway drug.

I would assume that means he is getting rid of Sessions?

Jeff Sessions has been a great AG, best of my lifetime. I sure hope that hes not going anywhere.

Would be great move. Next lets please decriminalize it in the nfl, its beyond time.

Agree

I was going to ask the same question as I've smoked for years as well and never done it nor been around those that have.Now nasty,tobacco chewing people that spit,I've seen.

City pot smokers. Gross.

Can you elaborate,I'm seriously curious as I've smoked weed in a lot of cities with a lot of people and still never.....

I was going to ask the same question as I've smoked for years as well and never done it nor been around those that have.Now nasty,tobacco chewing people that spit,I've seen.

Can you elaborate,I'm seriously curious as I've smoked weed in a lot of cities with a lot of people and still never.....

I guess if you really suck at rolling joints and are spitting shake out of your mouth, maybe...

But thats 8th grade bullsh!t.

Ghetto pot smokers. They spit a lot. Maybe because they spend all day on the corner

And weed gives you cotton mouth, so you have nothing to spit in the first place.

And weed gives you cotton mouth, so you have nothing to spit in the first place.

Not when you're slugging a 40 to go with it. You potheads are sure defensive.

Not when you're slugging a 40 to go with it. You potheads are sure defensive.

I tend to get that way when I get lumped in with nasty,spitting,lazy smelly people who offer nothing to society.

Haha. Weve just never witnessed something you insist is prevalent.

It seems like youre suggesting its a black thing, but dont want to be outright racist and just say it for some reason. :dunno:

As a pot smoker with a wife (36C) with severe RA I hope this comes sooner than later.My mrs refuses to even try it because it's "illegal" yet has a pillbox the size of a small handbag.

• Like 1

This is a relatively non partisan issue. I can see Trump pushing for Federal decriminalization. He is about to unveil his opiod plan, it could be a part of that.

Itll just another thing to add to the list of accomplishments by the Republicans. In the future the Dems will have to create another BS the parties flipped story.

As a pot smoker with a wife (36C) with severe RA I hope this comes sooner than later.My mrs refuses to even try it because it's "illegal" yet has a pillbox the size of a small handbag.

good luck nzoner...it so crazy people have that mentality

• Like 1