Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bruce Jenner may consider a male companion, but doesn’t have the appetite’ for sex.

http://people.com/books/caitlyn-jenner-talks-appetite-for-sex-in-new-memoir/

Caitlyn Jenner reveals in her upcoming memoir that she may never be intimate with women again — but she may be open to a male companion.
“I don’t have the appetite for [sex], which is why the public’s obsession over whether I would [get gender confirmation surgery] is annoying to me,” writes the 67-year-old TV personality in The Secrets of My Life, which is exclusively excerpted by PEOPLE and will be released later this month. “It hearkens back to this misperception that people transition because of their sexual desires.”
The gold medal-winning Olympian publicly transitioned from male to female almost two years ago. Earlier this month, PEOPLE confirmed she underwent gender confirmation surgery this past January after the section of the memoir that addressed it was leaked by RadarOnline.
“Transitioning is about nothing else but your soul,” she tells PEOPLE. “You are no more a woman the day after [the surgery] than the day before, okay?”
Jenner married three women over the years, and her last marriage to Kris Jenner was on full view to the public during their time on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Together they had daughters Kylie and Kendall Jenner. She has also has four other children from her earlier marriages (Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Cassandra Marino, and Burt Jenner). Despite her romantic history with women, Jenner isn’t sure what her sex life will be moving forward.

Bruce will do anything for attention and money. married into the right family, didn't he?

Shocking that a 65 year old man who got his balls chopped off doesn't have an appetite for sex. He is no different than an unsullied.

Shocking that a 65 year old man who got his balls chopped off doesn't have an appetite for sex. He is no different than an unsullied.

but for attention, will say it anyway.

Why did this have to happen to one of our famed Olympians, why couldn't it have been Bryant Gumbel or somebody like that? :wall:

Bruce was the last white guy to fock a Kardashian... that takes a heck of an appetite.

When he first started his "journey", he swore he wasn't attracted to men and that he would continue to have sex with women.

Now he's done with chicks and is open to taking on a c ock or two. But, we shouldn't think people transition for sexual reasons.

What a buncha horesh!t.

Not only is he still confused, he's also a liar.

But, he's SOOOOOOOO brave, so there's that, and the wheaties box.

When he first started his "journey", he swore he wasn't attracted to men and that he would continue to have sex with women.

:thumbsup:

He still has an ass, right? Any of the ass munchers around here want to weigh in? Would you?

He still has an ass, right? Any of the ass munchers around here want to weigh in? Would you?

You trying to give me nightmares? Christ almighty.

You trying to give me nightmares? Christ almighty.

He is a woman now, according to the folks on the left.

He is a woman now, according to the folks on the left.

Imagine the smell coming out of that Franken-poon.

Imagine the smell coming out of that Franken-poon.

The rest of it is in its 60s, that poon is probably the best smelling part.

Shocking that a 65 year old man who got his balls chopped off doesn't have an appetite for sex..

Probably suffering from Low-V.

He's the poster boy for the ltbgq folks and I bet they hate him.

He's a liar. Won't be long till he admits to having sexual relations with men for decades.

Ever notice how conservatards are sort of obsessed with Caitlyn / Bruce?

Ever notice how conservatards are sort of obsessed with Caitlyn / Bruce?

I'm not a conservative and I made the thread.

Yet again, I make most threads :|