Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Eric Berry back at practice

Hope he is making an impact in time for a playoff run

Eric berry will be active tomorrow night :thumbsup:

When the Colts won their Superbowl I remember their safety Bob Sanders came back at the end of the year from injury. He transformed their defense and kept them from being the massive liability that they had been throughout Peytons career. I don't believe KC defenses is as bad the Indi's was, but it's quite possible he has a similar impact.

Rivers seems to have problems at KC if you look at his ff points.

Oh let’s hope not.

I hope Allen as another outstanding ff game.

Oh let’s hope not.

I hope Allen as another outstanding ff game.

So does my opponent...

Not sure why everyone is so high on KC defense and down on Rivers this week. I know he has a mediocre track record in KC but KC hasn't faced that many good offenses and they got lit up when they did. 33 points to the Raiders too. Eric Berry is a great player but sorry a guy who is playing in his first game this season isn't going to turn their defense into a juggernaut. The only teams they gave up less than 21 to are the Cards, Bengals, and Jags

If he can pass a couple of tds to Allen that would be a good.

Not sure why everyone is so high on KC defense and down on Rivers this week. I know he has a mediocre track record in KC but KC hasn't faced that many good offenses and they got lit up when they did. 33 points to the Raiders too. Eric Berry is a great player but sorry a guy who is playing in his first game this season isn't going to turn their defense into a juggernaut. The only teams they gave up less than 21 to are the Cards, Bengals, and Jags

I'm not sure anyone is trying to make it seem like they become an elite defense with him, at least I'm not. The reason I think people are optimistic is because this defense shouldn't need to do much to keep them in games. When watching the Chiefs play the Rams, I think it's within reason to believe there's a chance that Berry could have made a play that would have been the difference maker. I don't see this defense becoming elite, but in a year with so many incredible offenses it could come down to which defense can make a play late in a playoff game. Berry gives the Chiefs a lot better chance at doing that.

I'm not sure anyone is trying to make it seem like they become an elite defense with him, at least I'm not. The reason I think people are optimistic is because this defense shouldn't need to do much to keep them in games. When watching the Chiefs play the Rams, I think it's within reason to believe there's a chance that Berry could have made a play that would have been the difference maker. I don't see this defense becoming elite, but in a year with so many incredible offenses it could come down to which defense can make a play late in a playoff game. Berry gives the Chiefs a lot better chance at doing that.

or the pats loss. Also the excitement is thinking he could be contributing for a playoff run more than what he will contribute tonight.

Ill eat crow on this one. Cant believe rivers laying 2 eggs in a row

He is crapping the fantasy bed, thats for sure.

I don't think berry played the second half. He had an impact on severalplays when he was in. Looking forward to him getting up to speed