Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

So,would you pay to see The Stones this Summer?

The Rolling Stones are hitting the road this summer and Kansas City is one of 15 North American tour stops.

The Stones “Zip Code” tour kicks off May 24 at Petco Park in San Diego. Other stops are Columbus, Ohio; Minneapolis; Dallas; Atlanta; Orlando; Nashville; Pittsburgh; Milwaukee; Raleigh, N.C.; Indianapolis; Detroit; Buffalo, N.Y.; and Quebec City, Canada.

Personally,I don't have to make a decision as I will be knee deep in firework sales on June 27th but curious as to how many would pay what I assume will be big bucks to see these dinosaurs.

They are coming to Jerry World - but I will pass. Never really been a Stones fan - and even if I were, I'd never shell out stupid money like that just to see a band.

I will buy tix and resell them though.

bought 4 frozen 4 tickets (2 semi final and 1 final game) for the NCCA Hockey finals here in Boston. I was able to because I'm a bruins season tix holder.

Paid 820 for 4, some lady from North Dakota bought them off Stubhub for 1600. Must have a kid playing in the tourney.

You would have to pay me big bucks to sit thru another Stones Concert.

Saw them in '82 (I think) at the Cotton Bowl on the first farewell tour. They sucked. ZZ Top and the Fabulous Thunderbirds put on much better shows.

No... I wouldn't have paid money to see them when they were supposedly "good"...

Saw them in 1989. I wouldn't pay to see them again.

That said, I did just pay $113 apiece for two tickets to see Heart at the Hard Rock Rocksino here in Cleveland. Looking forward to that.

:thumbsup:

That said, I did just pay $113 apiece for two tickets to see Heart at the Hard Rock Rocksino here in Cleveland. Looking forward to that.

Love heart, always a good time. Nancy can still belt out the tunes.

That was the last time I saw them. The Steel Wheelchair tour. I fawked a chubber in a tent outside the ticketmaster the night before the tickets went on sale. That was way better.

That was the last time I saw them. The Steel Wheelchair tour. I fawked a chubber in a tent outside the ticketmaster the night before the tickets went on sale. That was way better.

gocolts favorite concert ever

Was he with the band?

No... I wouldn't have paid money to see them when they were supposedly "good"...

I agree with posty. :unsure:

Was he with the band?

There was easily a hundred or so people in line at midnight before the tickets went on at 9:00 AM the next morning. We were there at 10. Middle of the pack. The line went around the back of the record store. Me: (After a fifth of resolution) Who wants sticky fingers? Chubber: I'll be your beast of burden!

When we left the tent, we got a standing ovation.

they are one of my favorite bands..... i would consider it. i can't stand crowds, hence, rarely feel compelled to see live shows.

Free back-stage tickets, free limo ride, and free drinks.... I'd consider it.

Me pay them? :lol:

There was easily a hundred or so people in line at midnight before the tickets went on at 9:00 AM the next morning. We were there at 10. Middle of the pack. The line went around the back of the record store. Me: (After a fifth of resolution) Who wants sticky fingers? Chubber: I'll be your beast of burden!

Foooooooock me Alex,fooooocckk me Alex.....

They are coming to Jerry World....

I had to look that up...thought it might be an amusement park, and the Stones were opening for a puppet show.

I bet your cack glows in the dark.

It'll be quite the race to see what gets you... Liver failure or venereal disease.

I bet your cack glows in the dark.

It'll be quite the race to see what gets you... Liver failure or venereal disease.

Crabs and chlamydia were all I got. Never go into battle without your helmet on was the best advice I ever received.