Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Please stop offering me trades

all y'all

thank you.

at least you're not having to approve all these focks. why did I agree to help commish again. :wall:

because i'm a control freak
  • Like 1

I honestly haven't heard anyone want to stop all offers. Look at the bright side, if you accept my current offer (where you get younger upside guys for one old dude) I won't be after anyone else on your roster.

I do wish they had an option to check off all your crappy offers and reject them all at once instead of having to one by one reject them...

Unless I'm doing it wrong which is entirely.possible

at least you're not having to approve all these focks. why did I agree to help commish again. :wall:

because i'm a control freak

if not you, me.

I'm not saying they are bad trades.

when I am being offered guys I never heard of, I am not comfortable trading people.

Just call me Ahab, I am going down with the ship

I'm not saying they are bad trades.

when I am being offered guys I never heard of, I am not comfortable trading people.

Just call me Ahab, I am going down with the ship

Draft picks?

These players are deep sleepers, really deep like. They are so deep and hard and supple. Don't treat these players as tlts on bull. Nature them.

These players are deep sleepers, really deep like. They are so deep and hard and supple. Don't treat these players as tlts on bull. Nature them.

Or nurture them

I had a doozy of a trade offered to me yesterday. Had my team been as bad as ed's or gary, etc. I might have considered a five-for-one deal for Matt Forte. :lol:

I had a doozy of a trade offered to me yesterday. Had my team been as bad as ed's or gary, etc. I might have considered a five-for-one deal for Matt Forte. :lol:

:D

His value is pretty low in a lot of places. Never know who wants him or who doesnt.

Always been trades in this league but it seems like it really increased lately

Always been trades in this league but it seems like it really increased lately

You're welcome.

The Die Nasty El Padrino wills it, and it happens. Even the offers I make that get denied play a role in a larger purpose. The more I can get you people thinking, the greater my edge on the field becomes. You'll make more mistakes than I will. It's a lot like a winner take all poker game.

If we agree to play 1 hand only, the odds are 50/50.

If we agree to play 2 hands max, I gain 1 choice. At this point I'm a slight favorite.

If we agree to play 100 hands max, we add enough choices that I'm a huge favorite.

So keep making offers. Keep rejecting. Keep countering. Keep accepting. I'm not perfect, but I am the most perfect. And so it is. Make me some more offers. Everyone on my team is available. All I want in return, is just a little more.

You're welcome.

The Die Nasty El Padrino wills it, and it happens. Even the offers I make that get denied play a role in a larger purpose. The more I can get you people thinking, the greater my edge on the field becomes. You'll make more mistakes than I will. It's a lot like a winner take all poker game.

If we agree to play 1 hand only, the odds are 50/50.

If we agree to play 2 hands max, I gain 1 choice. At this point I'm a slight favorite.

If we agree to play 100 hands max, we add enough choices that I'm a huge favorite.

So keep making offers. Keep rejecting. Keep countering. Keep accepting. I'm not perfect, but I am the most perfect. And so it is. Make me some more offers. Everyone on my team is available. All I want in return, is just a little more.

I don't care for your tone and refuse to do business with the likes of you. :wave:

I don't care for your tone and refuse to do business with the likes of you. :wave:

That refusal was you making one more choice. That is just one more chance for you to make a mistake. Thusly, my edge just grew a bit larger.

That refusal was you making one more choice. That is just one more chance for you to make a mistake. Thusly, my edge just grew a bit larger.

you're jedi mind tricks won't work on me :banana:

we decided? My best interest?

:banana:

Go get me a pepsi, motherfucker

i dont feel like starting a whole new thread BUT

i am looking at add a WR2 type player. can be an older guy (not decrepit)

i am working with Kendall Wright, Kenny Still, Jacob Tamme/Zach miller as backup tight ends, 2017 rounds 2 or 3

would like to package something for a WR upgrade.

i dont feel like starting a whole new thread BUT

i am looking at add a WR2 type player. can be an older guy (not decrepit)

i am working with Kendall Wright, Kenny Still, Jacob Tamme/Zach miller as backup tight ends, 2017 rounds 2 or 3

would like to package something for a WR upgrade.

Sent a couple offers bro. Not certain I understand what you are wanting to do here, so keep that in mind as you mull over them. :cheers:

Sent a couple offers bro. Not certain I understand what you are wanting to do here, so keep that in mind as you mull over them. :cheers:

Thanks for the offers gary.

I'm looking for a fantasy WR2. Someone you would start as your 2ND WR. Not guys who are the 3rd receivers on their real life teams :D. I have lots of those.

As a point of reference, a guy who is ranked as a top 30 fantasy WR. And since I said an older player is fine, top 30 redraft is a good basis to go by

Thanks for the offers gary.

I'm looking for a fantasy WR2. Someone you would start as your 2ND WR. Not guys who are the 3rd receivers on their real life teams :D. I have lots of those.

As a point of reference, a guy who is ranked as a top 30 fantasy WR. And since I said an older player is fine, top 30 redraft is a good basis to go by

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: