Oakland at Los Angeles Rams
Cincinnati at Dallas
Tampa Bay at Tennessee
San Francisco at Houston
Chicago at Denver
Seattle at Los Angeles Chargers

MONDAY
Baltimore at Indianapolis

James Conner looks a lot better than last season. He’s a must for the Bell owner. Another year past his cancer recovery plus he’s dropped some weight and is noticeably quicker this season.

James Conner looks a lot better than last season. He’s a must for the Bell owner. Another year past his cancer recovery plus he’s dropped some weight and is noticeably quicker this season.

....or a good draft snipe from Bell drafter that waits too long. Could pay huge in case of a Bell injury, as either your starter or major trade bait.

That guy Tom Brady looks good.

I have him coming back to earth this year and starting the decline. Hes not human otherwise.
  • Like 1

dude sold his soul years ago, will be elite til he walks off the field

I dont want him to get hurt, at all, but I wouldnt be surprised if he missed some time this year. Favre-esque.

James Washington has looked great this preseason after an outstanding college career. I've had some luck with Pitt's #3WR in the past, most recently Juju so I'll be taking a stab at him but I have a feeling the ADP will be rising after tonight.

Not happy about the Perine injury. He was going to be my late round flyer rb that everyone forgot about. Hopefully it isn't bad

Not happy about the Perine injury. He was going to be my late round flyer rb that everyone forgot about. Hopefully it isn't bad

This injury will make his value even lower but it is important to note that Rob Kelley was the clear starter last night. Perine did have a great run and had some 100 yard games last year. I'm going to take a shot at one of them but not sure which yet.

Speaking of backup RBs, James Connor looked very good last night and is a must handcuff for Bell owners and IMO a fantastic dart throw even if you don't own Bell. Jaylen Samuels is also an interesting option as he carries the very valuable RB/TE designation on Yahoo.

This injury will make his value even lower but it is important to note that Rob Kelley was the clear starter last night. Perine did have a great run and had some 100 yard games last year. I'm going to take a shot at one of them but not sure which yet.

Speaking of backup RBs, James Connor looked very good last night and is a must handcuff for Bell owners and IMO a fantastic dart throw even if you don't own Bell. Jaylen Samuels is also an interesting option as he carries the very valuable RB/TE designation on Yahoo.

Rob Kelly is completely worthless imo. He shouldn't even be in the NFL. Doesn't mean the team won't push him to some degree

Rob Kelly is completely worthless imo. He shouldn't even be in the NFL. Doesn't mean the team won't push him to some degree

Agreed. But Kelley now has an opportunity with the Guice injury. The same opportunity he had in 2016 which made him a viable fantasy RB. And for whatever reason, Gruden seems to prefer him to Perine.

Don't they still have Chris Thompson? In PPR he'd be the Redskins back to own anyway.

Say goodbye to Mccaffreys adp, he just busted a 71yd td through the middle and outran two defensive backs.

Say goodbye to Mccaffreys adp, he just busted a 71yd td through the middle and outran two defensive backs.

Top 5 in ppr. Im not in any ppr redrafts so I wasn't looking too closely. Of course if he was there in the 2nd I would think about it. I still think his TDs will be lacking a bit, but his catch totals will be great.

Top 5 in ppr. Im not in any ppr redrafts so I wasn't looking too closely. Of course if he was there in the 2nd I would think about it. I still think his TDs will be lacking a bit, but his catch totals will be great.

As someone whos in a 1pt ppr redraft with the 6th pick how would u rate these guys: Kamara, Barkley, Gordon, McCaffery, Fournette. Ive been bouncing back and forth between Kamara or Barkley

As someone whos in a 1pt ppr redraft with the 6th pick how would u rate these guys: Kamara, Barkley, Gordon, McCaffery, Fournette. Ive been bouncing back and forth between Kamara or Barkley

Fournette, barkley, mccaffery, gordon, kamara. Fournette is going to be flirting with top 5 also

Watching this game makes me not want to take a single jaguar including fournette. Bottles is not good

I think Bortles will have a better year than last year. He played well in the post season and I'm hoping he gained his confidence back. Not going to look too much into a pre season game against a strong Minny defense. That offense is going through Fournette all the way. Like him a lot.

Hyde looked good

Very good value.

One thing I noticed is that the defenses seem to be adjusting to the new helmet rule. You can tell they're adjusting by all the receivers that look like they're expecting to get lit up and the safety just form tackles him.

I wonder if the real winners from this new rule might be the QBs like Bottles that like to throw receivers into big hits.

Why is there no football today? Thought this only happens week 4 of preseason.

Why is there no football today? Thought this only happens week 4 of preseason.

I'm not sure why. There is a game tomorrow though. Very odd. They may be experimenting with something?

One thing I learned this week is that Lamar Jackson is absolutely no where near ready to play. His accuracy is Tebowesque.